Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentVerse

Into the New World
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hey, could someone make a springtime Butterfree avatar with my name in it for me? I figured I should change my avatar for the approaching spring...
Is anyone willing to do this? Spring officially begins tomorrow, and I really would appreciate it if someone could do this for me.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
I did some for you SilentVerse.

Number 1:

Number 2:

If you like any of these, tell me and I will be sure to resize it for you :)

SilentVerse

Into the New World
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I did some for you SilentVerse.

Number 1:

Number 2:

If you like any of these, tell me and I will be sure to resize it for you :)
Thanks man, those look amazing! I love both of them actually, and I honestly can't decide which one I like better, so if it isn't too much trouble, would you mind resizing both of them?

BynineB, that is incredible, it looks cute, whatever it is.

Edit: I'm adding the first 4 sprites made for my gengar pokedex.
Also my first transparent sprites.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
If anyone wants to make a signature for me I'd appreciate it.

I was thinking something with the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland. Some trippy background and the quote "We're all mad here" in a cool font, maybe like the Willy Wonka face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)