Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SoraRyuu hey I am needing help with this dialga palkia border for youtube videos. this border is making me mad and I was wondering if you could make one for this request I got on pokeladder... so please pm me or just reply so I can get this request a banner. I will tell him you made it and give him a link of you. Also he gets around 10 k viewers on a video so you will be publicized. SO yeah :D

SoraRyuu hey I am needing help with this dialga palkia border for youtube videos. this border is making me mad and I was wondering if you could make one for this request I got on pokeladder... so please pm me or just reply so I can get this request a banner. I will tell him you made it and give him a link of you. Also he gets around 10 k viewers on a video so you will be publicized. SO yeah :D
Uhm okay, I will see what I can do if I have enough time 8D So could you please PM me the details so that I know better what I should do.

Hey, I was just curious if anybody could direct me towards a way to get started on making banners and things! I'm kind of new to this forum and thought it might be fun to participate- have an idea for some art. Does anybody have a guide or something to making these?

Hey, I was just curious if anybody could direct me towards a way to get started on making banners and things! I'm kind of new to this forum and thought it might be fun to participate- have an idea for some art. Does anybody have a guide or something to making these?
Eh okay.

Firstly I suggest ( if you haven't done it yet ) to download a picture manipulating program other than MS Paint. The Gimp is a nice and free program that nearly matches the qualities of an Adobe Photoshop.

Actually I can't tell you how to do banners and so on, I learned through tutorials that I found on several forums specialized in such things. If you are using The Gimp, just search for "Gimp Tutorials" on Google or whatever and you'll find a lot.

I hope that my answer will help you a little bit 8D

My attempt at making this custom trainer dude walk. I didn't do the main sprite, nor the standing sprite; just the bottom left two. C&C would be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)