Smeargle's Studio General Thread: Spriting and Banners go here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally I had enough time to do your request... So here it is 8D

The TCG is really useful, especially to extract the Pokémon and use it for banner or avys %)
Sorry, I haven't been on in a while, thanks alot Sora! That is fantastic, I really like it :)

Actually, I just look for some nice-looking TCG in the Bulbagarden Archives and then I extract the Pokémon myself using the path tool on Photoshop xD
Path tool...as in the pen tool? Dang, that must take a long time to go around the whole Pokemon. I'll look for tutorials about using the pen tool. Thanks.

Erazor

✓ Just Doug It
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Could someone please make me a banner with Yanmega in it, with my name? Yanmega should look sleek and sexy.

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
That arceus gets a grass plate.
Goofy
Remoraid
Are
Seriously
Stupid.
Now please, make several at a time then use the hide tags. Although, the recolours are good, why not have a remoraid base dex?

(BTW, no insult to you at all, just the brainless fish)

Could someone please make me a banner with Yanmega in it, with my name? Yanmega should look sleek and sexy.
Hope you like it! If you want me to change anything, tell me because I saved the project file.

EDIT:
I made the Pokeball a little more translucent so it would not stand out as much.

SilentVerse

Into the New World
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hey, could someone make a springtime Butterfree avatar with my name in it for me? I figured I should change my avatar for the approaching spring...

Could anyone do a Masquerain and/or Dunsparce avatar for me please? I would like to have my name on it with cool patterns or something.

It's not a necessity but it would be cool.

Thanks

...hum...Hi smogon...
I come Here like a n00b, so sorry if i'm a pain for you...

So i came from the French CAP, who exist for a long time but haven't forward because off some forum matters...
but now he is in great expansion, and we finish our first pokemon =D
but we can't get a nice sprite....
So i come here for asking help...

Here is our best artwork:

and the first sprite we make, which is sadly to little...

so i call you're help...

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Could anyone do a Masquerain and/or Dunsparce avatar for me please? I would like to have my name on it with cool patterns or something.

It's not a necessity but it would be cool.

Thanks
Well... I tried

Big version.

And the avatar sized one.

Hope you like it, trying to get the hang of making these once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)