NOC Two Mafias Mafia - Won by The Pack

do you all really think this game is majority vanilla town? That would make a really boring game

I suppose I am considering the possibility though

what if we half claim? Like we randomize and half the game claims. You can put me in that group too.

or we could do it by player choice. I will choose to claim. But I’m worried I would be the only one claiming which would be uncool…
Given that it's multiball I kinda wanna assume we have some kill-prevention roles.

idk about your half-claim idea, I just don't think this is something we have to do on Day 1?

Given that it's multiball I kinda wanna assume we have some kill-prevention roles.

idk about your half-claim idea, I just don't think this is something we have to do on Day 1?
What’s your plan to get us to a place where we can solve the game?

I don’t mind no voting but hoping a crossfire and someone getting interesting results is maybe not the best course of action and more importantly, fairly boring way to play

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
What’s your plan to get us to a place where we can solve the game?

I don’t mind no voting but hoping a crossfire and someone getting interesting results is maybe not the best course of action and more importantly, fairly boring way to play
yeah we just get chipped down + its pretty unlikely that either faction shoots the other

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)