NOC Two Mafias Mafia - Won by The Pack

wait shit I'm gonna have to add formatting rules for like "pack" and shit to my sheet for when we eventually have to distinguish the two teams.
fuck it I'm making the "pack" formatting blue or purple or some shit.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
yeah no i cant find shit that points to this
jalmont suggests mass claiming -> nothing in op outright indicated any roles other than pack, scum, and VTs -> i didnt make the connection that the closed setup indication could imply that there are town roles with powers -> if there's no town roles then like, jalmont's suggestion of massclaim makes less sense -> i originally read it as d1 no serious jalmont -> with the realization that there is the implication some town might have powers, i recontextualize jalmont's msg

Anyways we need filler so I'll just say that high shool bathrooms are genuinely dogshit.
Half of the toilets have an empty bag of chips or some shit in there.
I'm pretty sure I saw what was either a very specific container or an ashtray in one of the stalls once.

do you all really think this game is majority vanilla town? That would make a really boring game

I suppose I am considering the possibility though

what if we half claim? Like we randomize and half the game claims. You can put me in that group too.

or we could do it by player choice. I will choose to claim. But I’m worried I would be the only one claiming which would be uncool…

do you all really think this game is majority vanilla town? That would make a really boring game

I suppose I am considering the possibility though

what if we half claim? Like we randomize and half the game claims. You can put me in that group too.

or we could do it by player choice. I will choose to claim. But I’m worried I would be the only one claiming which would be uncool…
I feel like any group of claims involving a shit ton of VTs will lead any scum within said group to claim as a VT.

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
The main thing with revealing is that it mainly benefits scum, would def help them target more important roles.

On the other hand, if we force them to claim early, we might get a slip if they reveal an ability that's too powerful / too underpowered

This is all assuming we have Town roles, and Jalmont didn't just assume we did as scum LMAO

The main thing with revealing is that it mainly benefits scum, would def help them target more important roles.

On the other hand, if we force them to claim early, we might get a slip if they reveal an ability that's too powerful / too underpowered

This is all assuming we have Town roles, and Jalmont didn't just assume we did as scum LMAO
uh yes I'm uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mayor so scum should kill me first
(insert flashing red text saying "THIS IS SATIRE" here)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)