The Workshop

Akeras

We've got to get in to get out
is a Social Media Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
Requester: Akeras
Tournament name: NU Ladder Tour
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Ideally saturday but we can wait a bit more
Art Direction: Must feature NULT and some NU emblematic mons like Vileplume, Flygon, Sylveon and Talonflame/Incineroar. Maybe something around a ladder could be interesting

RavioliQueen

can you spare me a cup of coffee?
is an Artist
Requester: Duck Chris

For: featured RMT for smogon tour winner Empo

Art Direction: Would love for something similar to this thread with the addition of the smogon tour trophy incorporated somehow. Clipping and editing of official art is fine but open to other things. Here is the team https://pokepast.es/6309ef3c80541830
Name of the team could be Kyurem Bulky Offense by Empo
1719893260946.png

done!

Requester: TsuShirogane
Tournament name: RU Summer Seasonal
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): August 5th for the sign-up thread
Art Direction: The background will be a beach, with RU's three S rank mons, Jirachi wearing a floatie, Slowbro in swimming trunks, and Cyclizar wearing sunglasses. They could be just standing, lounging around, or swimming, artist's choice, just make them have a good time! It should also say RU Summer Seasonal somewhere, and that's all, I wanted this to be a lighthearted and fun drawing for any artist who decides to take it, thanks in advance!
Hey! Here's the first version of the drawing, let me know if you would like me to change something. Hope you like it!

btw, if you use it, can you send me a link to the thread when it's up? Thx!
ru_summer seasonal.png

Tsuki

a femininomenon
is a Pre-Contributor
Hey! Here's the first version of the drawing, let me know if you would like me to change something. Hope you like it!

btw, if you use it, can you send me a link to the thread when it's up? Thx!
It's absolutely perfect, thank you so much!! You'll be tagged in all the posts the art will be used in but I'll make sure to send you the link as well!

Fc

Waiting for something to happen?
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a defending SCL Champion
Ubers Leader
Big apologies for putting this request in so close to when signups are supposed to go up, I wasn't hosting this tour until just a few days ago when it hadn't found one yet so I'm behind on getting things settled. If this request is too late feel free to remove, but we do have the official NFE art as a placeholder so I'm not in a massive rush to get this done right away, would just like some specific art for the tournament.

Requester: Fc
Tournament name: NFEPL VII
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): signups will go up later today and will be up for the next 2 weeks
Art Direction: I don't have a complete vision in mind for this, anything that can encapsulate the premier league part of it like a trophy, podium, medals, etc. all probably would look great whichever is preferred. Would like it involving some of the top pokemon of the generation like misdreavus, gligar, quaxwell, servine, electabuzz, or piloswine. All 6 might be cluttered so I was thinking just like 3 of them, whichever can fit the theme of where the art goes best. Ideally also it just says "NFEPL" rather than "NFEPL VII" so it can be used for future iterations if that's wanted by future hosts.

Massive thank you if anyone is willing to pick this up on such short notice, and again feel free to delete this if it cannot be completed.

bro torterra

Not even top 5
Big apologies for putting this request in so close to when signups are supposed to go up, I wasn't hosting this tour until just a few days ago when it hadn't found one yet so I'm behind on getting things settled. If this request is too late feel free to remove, but we do have the official NFE art as a placeholder so I'm not in a massive rush to get this done right away, would just like some specific art for the tournament.

Requester: Fc
Tournament name: NFEPL VII
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): signups will go up later today and will be up for the next 2 weeks
Art Direction: I don't have a complete vision in mind for this, anything that can encapsulate the premier league part of it like a trophy, podium, medals, etc. all probably would look great whichever is preferred. Would like it involving some of the top pokemon of the generation like misdreavus, gligar, quaxwell, servine, electabuzz, or piloswine. All 6 might be cluttered so I was thinking just like 3 of them, whichever can fit the theme of where the art goes best. Ideally also it just says "NFEPL" rather than "NFEPL VII" so it can be used for future iterations if that's wanted by future hosts.

Massive thank you if anyone is willing to pick this up on such short notice, and again feel free to delete this if it cannot be completed.
i can take this :pimp:

Requester: torkonpeter
Tournament name: rby su open I
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): 5th of August 2024
Art Direction: the top meta threads are lickitung ivysaure charmeleon golbat and muk i would like 2 of the 5 main threads in an stand of one the sides

Apologies for not requesting in advance, this sort of came out of nowhere
Requester: Aqua Jet
Tournament name: Battle Stadium Singles Premier League IX
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Already up, and will be up for the next two weeks
Art Direction: Something like Koraidon, Miraidon, and Dragonite would be cool, but I trust the artists judgement. As long as it has a few Pokemon ranked highly on the VR, I'm sure it will work great!

RavioliQueen

is an Artist
Apologies for not requesting in advance, this sort of came out of nowhere
Requester: Aqua Jet
Tournament name: Battle Stadium Singles Premier League IX
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): Already up, and will be up for the next two weeks
Art Direction: Something like Koraidon, Miraidon, and Dragonite would be cool, but I trust the artists judgement. As long as it has a few Pokemon ranked highly on the VR, I'm sure it will work great!
taking

Requester: prunyy
For: Metagame banner art for Pokemoves, an Other metagame
Art Direction: Up to the artist's interpretation. I was thinking Pokemon holding other mini versions of Pokemon, or Pokemon being turned to TMs somehow, or like a move tutor for Pokemoves. You can go however you want as long as it encapsulates the premise.
Thanks to whoever picks this up!

RavioliQueen

is an Artist
Requester: prunyy
For: Metagame banner art for Pokemoves, an Other metagame
Art Direction: Up to the artist's interpretation. I was thinking Pokemon holding other mini versions of Pokemon, or Pokemon being turned to TMs somehow, or like a move tutor for Pokemoves. You can go however you want as long as it encapsulates the premise.
Thanks to whoever picks this up!
taking

Lumii

waow
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Requester: Lumii
Tournament name: 1v1 Masters III
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): August 11th (sorry if this is a bit shorter than most...)
Art Direction: Pretty much up to the artist's interpretation, but if possible, including Pokemon from the SV 1v1 Viability Rankings would be preferred, thanks!

Requester: HaxxSel
Tournament name: RUWC VI
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): 29th July (I know I'm a bit late, sorry for that)
Art Direction: It would be a Hisuian Goodra, with the large ball on its butt being an earth globe, sitting on the R of the "RUWC" acronym, making the globe to be centered above the "RUWC". The "RUWC" can have some glue flowing from it, like Hoodra has on itself. The Hoodra would be looking up (like at the sky) and with a crown (king's rock?) on its head. For the colors, you can use the shiny Hoodra palette, using the same "bronzish gold" for the "RUWC".
(Note: for this idea, I took inspiration of PUWC logo made by AmirAlexander, that you can see on this thread, if it helps the artist: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/puwc-iv-signups-custom-avatar-prize.3730873/)

Last edited:
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): 29th July (I know I'm a bit late, sorry for that)
Art Direction: It would be a Hisuian Goodra, with the large ball on its butt being an earth globe, sitting on the R of the "RUWC" acronym, making the globe to be centered above the "RUWC". The "RUWC" can have some glue flowing from it, like Hoodra has on itself. The Hoodra would be looking up (like at the sky) and with a crown (king's rock?) on its head. For the colors, you can use the shiny Hoodra palette, using the same "bronzish gold" for the "RUWC".
(Note: for this idea, I took inspiration of PUWC logo made by AmirAlexander, that you can see on this thread, if it helps the artist: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/puwc-iv-signups-custom-avatar-prize.3730873/)
taking this, seems v fun

Hiya! Does this work? :3
ruwc.png

Hiya! Does this work? :3

View attachment 651210
Hey! Awesome work thanks for doing this so fast!
I love the form and design, want to keep it like this, but changing my mind about the colors, it might look better with giving real earth colors (blue sea and green land), and making the goo more green (similar to the land). If you can try this that would be lovely!!

p.s.: Just one thing I would change about the form is that the globe should be the shell of Hoodra

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)