The Workshop

Hey, MPL X is here and Monotype would like to request a banner for the tournament.

Art Direction: We would like to feature the Dragon-type trio of Gouging Fire, Walking Wake, and Raging Bolt. As for background whatever the artist feels works with the Pokemon is fine, however could it be placed in a sunny day type setting to work with their ability Protosynthesis.

Sorry for requesting this late, we don't need it immediately but as quickly as the artist can finish it would be fantastic!
this was used/edited for mpl8/9
hl21PHn.png

Hey, MPL X is here and Monotype would like to request a banner for the tournament.

Art Direction: We would like to feature the Dragon-type trio of Gouging Fire, Walking Wake, and Raging Bolt. As for background whatever the artist feels works with the Pokemon is fine, however could it be placed in a sunny day type setting to work with their ability Protosynthesis.

Sorry for requesting this late, we don't need it immediately but as quickly as the artist can finish it would be fantastic!
this was used/edited for mpl8/9
hl21PHn.png
Taking this!

Requester: avarice

For: New project: PU Teambuilding Lab. Similar to the other projects with the same name.

Art Direction: I something with hoopa "pulling in" some pu mons could be cute, or something with the rotomformes but open to any really, thanks!

Requester: avarice

For: New project: PU Teambuilding Lab. Similar to the other projects with the same name.

Art Direction: I something with hoopa "pulling in" some pu mons could be cute, or something with the rotomformes but open to any really, thanks!
Sounds fun! Will take this one.

Hey y’all! Not working on any specific requests or anything but I thought I’d try out making a fun little thing for ZU to warm up and possibly get my foot in the door and get some requests? Idk but anyway here is the wip it will hopefully have color and cleaner lines soon :)
9CF741B9-AA3D-4900-AC4E-FA9144D9E56C.jpeg

Attachments

• 34F58CF6-D0BB-4BE2-9FAC-5F020CC04FAE.jpeg
    34F58CF6-D0BB-4BE2-9FAC-5F020CC04FAE.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 50
Requester: Tuthur
Tournament name: ZUPL VI
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): 23rd June
Art Direction: must say ZUPL VI and feature ZU emblematic mons

Requester: kenn

For: Full Potential OM

Art Direction:
So for those that don't know, this OM uses a Pokemon's HCS, or Highest Calculated Stat, when attacking so basically Speed, Defense, and Special Defense are potential options rather than just Attack and Special Attack which leads to a lot of mixed attackers and a huge presence of offense.
I was thinking maybe having the current banner updated to showcase the OM's effect in action. For example, Cyclizar as a representation of Speed for attacking while Diancie represents Defense and maybe Goodra or Toxapex as a SpD representative. I don't want much else beyond that so if the artist has some idea they wanna run with as long as it showcases the change the OM brings, I am open to see the creativeness ^_^

Art Direction:
So for those that don't know, this OM uses a Pokemon's HCS, or Highest Calculated Stat, when attacking so basically Speed, Defense, and Special Defense are potential options rather than just Attack and Special Attack which leads to a lot of mixed attackers and a huge presence of offense.
I was thinking maybe having the current banner updated to showcase the OM's effect in action. For example, Cyclizar as a representation of Speed for attacking while Diancie represents Defense and maybe Goodra or Toxapex as a SpD representative. I don't want much else beyond that so if the artist has some idea they wanna run with as long as it showcases the change the OM brings, I am open to see the creativeness ^_^
Taking this

Requester: TsuShirogane
Tournament name: RU Summer Seasonal
Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): August 5th for the sign-up thread
Art Direction: The background will be a beach, with RU's three S rank mons, Jirachi wearing a floatie, Slowbro in swimming trunks, and Cyclizar wearing sunglasses. They could be just standing, lounging around, or swimming, artist's choice, just make them have a good time! It should also say RU Summer Seasonal somewhere, and that's all, I wanted this to be a lighthearted and fun drawing for any artist who decides to take it, thanks in advance!

Requester: Duck Chris

For: featured RMT for smogon tour winner Empo

Art Direction: Would love for something similar to this thread with the addition of the smogon tour trophy incorporated somehow. Clipping and editing of official art is fine but open to other things. Here is the team https://pokepast.es/6309ef3c80541830
Name of the team could be Kyurem Bulky Offense by Empo
can take this

Art Direction:
Full-Potential-Done.png

Done :)

Requester: velvet
For: SMPL III
Art Direction: I was thinking Landorus-Therian at the bottom and SMPL III logo above, sorry for late response I only just realized our current art had 2 on it and figured maybe we needed smth new.

Requester: velvet
For: SMPL III
Art Direction: I was thinking Landorus-Therian at the bottom and SMPL III logo above, sorry for late response I only just realized our current art had 2 on it and figured maybe we needed smth new.
taking this

Projected Deadline (Sign-Up thread goes live): August 5th for the sign-up thread
Art Direction: The background will be a beach, with RU's three S rank mons, Jirachi wearing a floatie, Slowbro in swimming trunks, and Cyclizar wearing sunglasses. They could be just standing, lounging around, or swimming, artist's choice, just make them have a good time! It should also say RU Summer Seasonal somewhere, and that's all, I wanted this to be a lighthearted and fun drawing for any artist who decides to take it, thanks in advance!
Bumping this

I can take that

Back