The Smogoffcast Thread (EPISODE 4 coming Fall 2027!)

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
this is actually a professional development week for smogoff so please take some time to work on your manners before responding again

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
news now for podcast-heads as the rumour mill in rumoureville churns out talk of strikes at smogoffcast headquarters. our source reveals todd bonzalez and xzern "uchiha" madara are amongst those involved in the walkouts. it's not clear at this time if any other members of the team are involved in the industrial action, although we are happy to say now that probably anyone that doesn't join them in striking is like a filthy scab or w/e you acll someone that doesn't hold the line

an insider suggests the origin of the dispute was the pronunciation of the word "gif"

more to come

BIG ASHLEY

and boom goes the brainbox
is a Community Contributor
if you're looking for someone to take up the mantle of smogoffcast ideas haver during the strike, i am very opposed to workers' rights and i have some great ideas. here's one: episode five should be called "you have now reached episode 5" and the thumb nail should be goku. that's my idea for a funny smogoncast episode

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)