The Smogoffcast Thread (EPISODE 4 coming Fall 2027!)

MAMP

MAMP!
i would like to hear your thoughts on the role of the podcast in shaping the future of the forum - how does the metacommentary feed back into the culture of smogoff? have you considered that as documentarians you should be trying to avoid having an effect on your subject?
now thats what i call a shitpost hauhueauugh

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE 07/11/2021

Boston, MA: We are currently dealing with copyright issues from a "TV" company in "Tokyo." Because we believe in giving the people with they want, our creative director, xzern, is forced to remove his vision from the podcast. We are working hard to get this revised version up. We apologize if the quality is not up to the standard that our fans expect from us.

In the wise words of Iwata-san, please understand, and fuck Japan.

Thank you,
az, faint, GatoDelFuego, and xzern

###

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
without our loyal fans, this wouldnt have been possible.
please leave your thoughts, suggestions, prayers, and other serendipitous findings under this post.

This episode is sponsored by NordVPN. Staying safe online is an ever growing difficulty and you could be exploited by hackers. NordVPN allows you to change your IP address, making you harder to track, securing your privacy. Check out the link in the description to get 20% off for the first two months and thank you to NordVPN for sponsoring this podcast. https://tinyurl.com/22xh6mmb

incredible work to all smogoffcast members in this episode. i sound dead in this

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
I may be American but I don't stand for racism. In the next episode can you talk sbout the rampant racism thst goes on here namely against the British. This is how I'm trying to make a difference. I stand with the British against all the hate they receive here.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
yet another knock out episode, gang! since this is the calm before the relative storm that will ultimately launch your careers to success in public eye, now is the time to start REALLY thinking about branding. as a self-designated trail blazer in the field of branding one’s own Pokémon forum off topic forum humor, i did want to pitch some never-before-seen ideas your way.

introducing: the quote pillow

“wtf is a quote pillow?” you might be asking, unless you’re COPPA-eligible and haven’t seen the fault in our stars ten times like everyone else.

The quote pillow is yourcatch-all for the bizarre shit you say in the moment that you don’t even realize could be CASH MONEY flowing right from your mouth back into your own pocket.

and, stop me if I’m NOT reading your mind, you’re probably thinking “this is hard to visualize” and i agree so let’s cut to the chase, my first prototype:

Back/Front:
B9C4BB50-CA3B-4248-AC65-0DE0476D4778.jpeg
6F87686A-E4E8-43BF-A2BD-7F2C4F1236A9.jpeg

JESUS THE PHONE CALLS ARE ALRWSDY ROLLING IN

Y’ALL ARE EATING. THESE. UP.

i know you’re salivating, absolutely chomping at the bit to get your hands around one, or two, or ten of these babies for the whole family, but that $15 bump on your allowance you’re gonna have to beg mom for has to wait

Release date coming soon but have that wallet ready for mid-summer 2021, you won’t wanna missthe event of a lifetime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)