Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started watching it on youtube and then i played on showdown, and after i got used to the metagame i decided to go for a real tournament. The next tournament in my area is in a few months, so i decided to just start building op mons for the competition, meanwhile i have acces to nearly everything i want ;-) if you want a VGC battle im always up for one ;-)
Interesting, I'll probably give ya a call when I have time!

For trade: 4 IV ( 31/x/x/31/31/31 ) EVed shiny Gengar and 6 IV modest ( reset EVs ) Heatran. Can make a 2 4 1 trade, offer me whatever you want, even IV and EVed pokemon.

BTW: Would really appreciate a Tornadus-T with any move-tutor move, I would give you both of those for it

hey guys does anyone have any female charmander spit backs (with hp iv preferred) don't care for any egg moves (making a special attack charizard for my drought team)

i've got vulpix spitbacks with drought and heat wave for offer as well if anyone wants any, will take offers of other spitbacks

hey guys does anyone have any female charmander spit backs (with hp iv preferred) don't care for any egg moves (making a special attack charizard for my drought team)

i've got vulpix spitbacks with drought and heat wave for offer as well if anyone wants any, will take offers of other spitbacks

Timid 4 iv char any use?

pretty much as long as one of them is hp then yes, i have nothing (not even a ditto q.q) in the same egg group with hp iv

Hp, def, spa, spe. I know you said you didn't need egg moves but if you include a heart scale on a male vulpix I can add dragon pulse 85pwr 100% acc. Special move.

Again... anybody with Pokemon Transporter that could help me out with transferring a few? Know anyone who could? I'll obviously pay for myself.. ;)

thanks for the charmander
again if anyone wants a spitback vulpix with drought and heat wave, just offer a spitback and i'll probably want it, its either this or wonder trade

thanks for the charmander
again if anyone wants a spitback vulpix with drought and heat wave, just offer a spitback and i'll probably want it, its either this or wonder trade

I don't have any spite backs but would u plz cml
Got a few stuff for trade

Timid magician fennekin
Brave strong jaw tyrunt (all fangs n d dance)
Calm water absorb frilish
Adamant keen eye starly
Bold prankster cottonee
Timid protean froakie
Adamant no guard hone edge
Timid magic guard Abra
Modest anticipation eevee
Adamant shed skin dratini
Modest torrent piplup
Adamant overgrow treecko
Adamant poison heal shroomish
Impish natural cure chansey (aromatheorphy)

I'm looking for a lot of stuff
Gabit jolly w/ stealth rocks
Froakie adamant w/ spikes toxic spikes (prio)
Porygon (prio)
Phany impish w/ stealth rocks
Starters
Shunnys
Items choice scarfs focus sash choice bands choice specs left overs light clay
Anything reall

Looking for a hidden eevee for bw2 so I can start breeding it (but if it was bold and had wish, that'd be cool too). I don't particularly care about IVs.

Looking for flawless 5iv Gooey Goomy (Modest or Calm). Offering:

Timid Charmander (Blaze)
31/x/31/31/31/31
-Dragon Pulse

Calm Foongus (Regenerator)
31/x/31/31/31/x

Relaxed Pineco (Sturdy)
31/31/31/x/31/31
-Stealth Rock

Adamant Scyther (Technician)
31/31/31/x/31/31

Sassy Ferroseed (Iron Barbs)
-Leech Seed, Stealth Rock

Quiet Honedge (No Guard)
31/31/31/31/31/x

Timid Charmander (Blaze)
31/x/31/31/31/31
-Dragon Pulse

31/x/31/31/31/x

Relaxed Pineco (Sturdy)
31/31/31/x/31/31
-Stealth Rock

31/31/31/x/31/31

Quiet Honedge (No Guard)
31/31/31/31/31/x

Hey I don't have what ur looking for but can u plz cml for the pineco

I don't have any spite backs but would u plz cml
Got a few stuff for trade

Timid magician fennekin
Brave strong jaw tyrunt (all fangs n d dance)
Calm water absorb frilish
Adamant keen eye starly
Bold prankster cottonee
Timid protean froakie
Adamant no guard hone edge
Timid magic guard Abra
Modest anticipation eevee
Adamant shed skin dratini
Modest torrent piplup
Adamant overgrow treecko
Adamant poison heal shroomish
Impish natural cure chansey (aromatheorphy)

I'm looking for a lot of stuff
Gabit jolly w/ stealth rocks
Froakie adamant w/ spikes toxic spikes (prio)
Porygon (prio)
Phany impish w/ stealth rocks
Starters
Shunnys
Items choice scarfs focus sash choice bands choice specs left overs light clay
Anything reall

i wouldn't mind the priplup if possible for a vulpix

Anyone have a Gothita with Shadow Tag, or at the very least a Friend Safari with Gothorita? I can settle with non-perfect IVs and an unneeded nature for the Gothita, all I care about is getting it with Shadow Tag period.

I have some Beldum with 5 IVs, but it's probably not going to help much. I forgot what the IVs in those Beldum are, but I know that some of them have perfect Special Attack (I know, it's lame, but I used a Ditto I used to breed with did have perfect Special Attack, but also had the perfect IVs in HP, which was what the Beldum I bred with was missing). I'll have to check all the Beldum I didn't Wonder Trade away for the IVs, but unfortunately, you're on your own with whatever IV that isn't perfect.

Of course, we can try to discuss what else. I haven't bred anything this week, so at least it gives me stuff to do... provided I don't procrastinate on that.

Timid Charmander (Blaze)
31/x/31/31/31/31
-Dragon Pulse

31/x/31/31/31/x

Relaxed Pineco (Sturdy)
31/31/31/x/31/31
-Stealth Rock

31/31/31/x/31/31

Quiet Honedge (No Guard)
31/31/31/31/31/x

if you don't mind waiting a bit i might be able to make you a calm one, i'm actually in the middle of breeding them, i wouldn't mind the honedge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back