Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 34 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be able to help you, but it would not be up to me. I will see what I can do, but if someone else could help you in the meantime, by all means do so.

I will get back to you when I find out if I can help. You want a good foreign female Spritzee, correct?

Yes, with Aroma Veil. A 5 maxed IVs minus Attack would be the best case scenario, but even a little below that is fine, considering the father. Thank you for taking interest.

When mm how many eggs is it taking you guys to get a shiny?

The first two times I tried I got it on the 19th and... 20/30-something egg I think, respectively. But I guess I was particularly lucky in both cases.

Yes, with Aroma Veil. A 5 maxed IVs minus Attack would be the best case scenario, but even a little below that is fine, considering the father. Thank you for taking interest.

The first two times I tried I got it on the 19th and... 20/30-something egg I think, respectively. But I guess I was particularly lucky in both cases.
I'll try and catch one one and breed a bit. I'll message you in 30 mins and tell you what i could get. So you want calm+HA+female? just to make sure

I am looking for the following 5x31 IV pokemon (the 6th non-31 IV should be on a stat that is affected negativly by the nature it has):
- Jolly Frisk Gourgeist-s
- Timid HA-Pachirisu
- Timid Chrollophyll Bellsprout with Weather Ball
- Adamant Totodile with Dragon Dance, Ice Punch and Aqua Jet
- Timid Surskit with Hydropump
- Female Speedboost Pre-Evo of Sharpedo with destiny bond
- 48 BP Items
-Leftovers (2 for those)
-3+x31 IV (SpA, Spe, HP/SpD/Def) Modest/Timid Xerneas (Can offer you 2 for those and 1 extra for each extra 31 IV. I take clones as well)
-3+x31 IV (SpA, HP, Def) Bold Xerneas (Can offer you 2 for those and 1 extra for each extra 31 IV. I take clones as well)
-3+x31 IV (SpA, Spe, HP/SpD/Def) Modest/Timid Yveltal (Can offer you 2 for those and 1 extra for each extra 31 IV. I take clones as well)
-3+x31 IV (SpA, Atk, Spe) Hasty/Naiv Yveltal/Xerneas (Can offer you 2 for those and 1 extra for each extra 31 IV. I take clones as well)
-3+x31 IV (Atk, HP, SpD) Careful Zygarde (Can offer you 2 for those and 1 extra for each extra 31 IV. I take clones as well)
-3+x31 IV (SpA, Spe, HP/Def/SpD) Timid Artucuno (Can offer you 2 for those and 1 extra for each extra 31 IV. I take clones as well)

I can offer some various German Pokemon with 5x31 IVs:
- Adamant Huge Power Marill with Belly drum, Aqua Jet, Super Power
- Any Ability Modest Whismur
- female non-HA Adamant Shuppet with Destiny Bond
- Timid HA-Nidoran
- Jolly HA-Mienfoo
-
Adamant Male Intiminate Mawile with Fire Fang and Sucker Punch
- Jolly HA-Zubat with Brave Bird, Pursuit, Hypnosis, Defog
- Timid Male Ghastly
- Timid Female Caterpie
- Timid Compondeyes Scatterbug (Marine)
- Adamant HA-Fletchling
- Male Bold Feebas
- Adamant Male Intiminate Mawile with Sucker Punch, Fire Fang
- Modest/Calm non-HA Male Eevee with Wish
- Jolly Non-HA Male Gible with Outrage, Thrash and Iron Head
- Jolly Hustle Delibird Ice Punch, Ice Shards
- Adamant Female Intiminate Shinx
-
Modest/Timid Female Deino
- Jolly Male Early Bird Dodou with Brave Bird and Quick Attack

I am although looking for somebody with access to Pokebank. Need to transfer 7 pokemon.

I'll try and catch one one and breed a bit. I'll message you in 30 mins and tell you what i could get. So you want calm+HA+female? just to make sure

The father is Calm, so you don't have to worry if you don't get that nature: the IVs and HA are what matter. And yes, female.
Thank you very much.

FT shiny Haxorurs 6iv. Lv 100, already EVssed. Jolly, Mold Breaker. w/ pokerus. NN Belaxe.
LF shiny Bisharp/Pawnyard 5-6iv flawless w/ egg moves.

I'm preparing for VGC 2014. >3
Im a VGC 14 Player ^^
sassy + 0 Speed is the standard set because it allows Amoongus to counter enemy trick room teams with spaming spore (he has 30 Speed and outslows nearly everything) a neutral nature brings nearly no benefits since amoongus is slow as shit anyways and will never outspeed anything (except its using trick room :P) regenerator is at least equally good as effect spore, i personally prefer it since it allows you to recover your health after a ragepowder or generell opponent attack while switching in an intimidate user

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back