Shallowness, Superficiality and Female Hypocracy.

I feel that all that evolutionary stuff, while plausible has no bearing on modern life. Women can have just as much (or more - abortion, they take the pill) sex then men with little consequences.

When it comes to relationships, Men are pretty much always shallow. When it comes to sex, Men will fuck anything that has a hole.

Women are the opposite.

When it comes to relationships, Men are pretty much always shallow. When it comes to sex, Men will fuck anything that has a hole.

Women are the opposite.

You're right, they'll fuck anything with a phallus.

Honestly, you couldn't be more wrong. I can't tell you how many girls just go out looking to bring home a guy at the end of the night. Guys are more whorish than women on the whole, yes (which makes it so ludicrous men are players but girls are sluts), but plenty of women really are only in it for sex.

You're right, they'll fuck anything with a phallus.

Honestly, you couldn't be more wrong. I can't tell you how many girls just go out looking to bring home a guy at the end of the night. Guys are more whorish than women on the whole, yes (which makes it so ludicrous men are players but girls are sluts), but plenty of women really are only in it for sex.

Exactly. Some women are just as horny as the average college guy. It isn't EVERYTHING to do with genes, you know. Just like not every guy is going on a date to get lucky with a chick, not every girl is going on a date to get married.

Exactly. Some women are just as horny as the average date-rape guy. It isn't EVERYTHING to do with genes, you know. Just like not every guy is going on a date to wreck a chick, not every girl is going on a date to get married.

Um.. can you please take out the reference to rape? Because, well, there's a fair deal wrong with that statement but I'd bore everyone shitless if I went through it.

Um.. can you please take out the reference to rape? Because, well, there's a fair deal wrong with that statement but I'd bore everyone shitless if I went through it.

Yeah sure, it does seem a bit dark now that I look back at it hehe....well w.e.

Women are the opposite.

ok

so

um

this is wrong on so many levels. not only did DM point out that women enjoy sex just as much as women, guys also have standards and aren't about to fuck everything that moves (though they might be out to fuck everything HOT that moves).

Back