Official NBA 2011-12 Season Thread

Yeah! Time for revenge! OKC vs LAL

CK, you just hate too many players (Kobe, Anthony, Rondo, etc.). Too much media for you.

I'm also betting that scores in the East until end of the East Finals will average 80. Except for Pacers, all teams are defensively oriented and no real ability to reach 100 points.

Yeah! Time for revenge! OKC vs LAL

CK, you just hate too many players (Kobe, Anthony, Rondo, etc.). Too much media for you.

I'm also betting that scores in the East until end of the East Finals will average 80. Except for Pacers, all teams are defensively oriented and no real ability to reach 100 points.

...uh...the Heat have one of the best offenses in the league, but okay.

He's their most talented perimeter player, they say.

Edit: Grizzlies, I swear to you.. if you do not create at least a 6-9 point lead, you will lose to CLUTCHLCTUCTHLUCTHLCTUHC Paul.

He's just that good in crunch time. He is the Dirk of 2012.

Edit: Quick one for Pacers/Heat before it starts:

Granger sucks. LeBron will shut him down.

All depends on David West and Hibbert.

X-factors are the guards of the Pacers, but Miami's speed will prove too much

Miami in five.

the pacers will struggle to hit 77 points in each game this series. callin it LOL #boldprediction #hashtagsare4twitter

Pacers starting off great like the Sixers did last night. Let's hope they keep it up. Great frontline dominance and the perimeter players are givin' it to the Heat in a way I'd never expect.

Pacers are playing as good of a game as they can play AND we lost Bosh before halftime.

And the Pacers are STILL losing lol noobs

Shots fired at James Harden.

Metta World Peace-"I don't shake subsitutes' hands."
thats.... not a shot at all

if anything its just further confirmation that artest can say as well as do stupid shit

this is nothing new

a matter of fact this is going to be hilarious when artest loses his starting job soon

Shots fired at James Harden.

Metta World Peace-"I don't shake subsitutes' hands."
Best way to deal with him is to ignore him. (I like Ron Artest though)

1st round is done, I went 6/8 on my predix. Clippers better show all their guts againts Spurs, I really hate them.

Pacers to me is the more offensive potent of the 4 East semiers. Heat's offense is efficient, but they're too shallow to reach 100 points. But yeah, Heat defense might be too much for Pacers. Btw, loss of Bosh might extend this series by 2 games, so instead of 4-0, I'm going for 4-2.

The Pacers aren't going anywhere, neither are the 76ers.

All the Heat/Celtics have to do is keep close enough. The 76ers and Pacers just lack a closer.

And the Heat averaged just under 100 ppg in the regular season =/

..Where they still average just under 100?

Also, I think it would be awesome if the Lakers got to play the Clippers in the western conference finals. But I do want KD to get a ring...

Pacers are playing as good of a game as they can play AND we lost Bosh before halftime.

And the Pacers are STILL losing lol noobs
When the refs let Wade get away with 10+ travels a game, thats how you lose games.... If you actually watch him play, he literally shuffles his feet every time he catches the ball

Back