Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

I doubt mine is better, the quality really blows on my compy. See for yourself, it is basically just something to compliment a better vid.

I wish I had better recording gear, then I could do it properly. XP

Now all we need is a tutorial for RNGing wild Pokemon (thinks)....I'm up for it if enough requests are given.
The process is nearly the same between the two. The only major difference (in my opinion anyway) is slot encounter information. However, if you do it, power to you. More help is always appreciated. I'm glad there's a rash of RNG tutorial videos being made.

Well I think we really need more tutorials, considering the amount of newbies having trouble with it (Says the guy who only found out about RNG 6 days ago).

The egg stuff is pretty easy to master, so maybe we should put some sort of note about trying to learn that first, and moving on from that knowledge? I think its better if they learn gradually and get some results, than to go for somthing hard and fail until they quit.

As for Legend vs Wild, I have yet to try wild because I actually think breeding is more productive and faster. With egg moves as well, and very few unbreedable pokes, I would only be doing it to get good IV parents =P

I have a question about wondercards that I am not clear about. Is it possible to abuse them into shinyness? (I.E the Darkrai from Ranger2, or the Pikachu from PBR)
I noticed that a few of those seem to have certain set attributes (like natures) so I was wondering if shinyness is also pre-determined? I had never had conclusive proof, and it would certainly be interesting to find out if some can and some can't.

I have a question. I'm going to try and get a shiny Darkrai from the wonder card. I transfered it over from Ranger. Do I do the same thing as if I'm going to catch a stationary legendary? I've already got a shiny Giratina by using the RNG Reporter, so I know how to do it. Also what pokemarts have no NPCs? Are there any?

Also can I control wether it's shiny or not? I know I can't control the nature, but IVs are controllable on it, but what about wether it is shiny or not?

Lol at above post. You have the same question as I do.

Now all we need is a tutorial for RNGing wild Pokemon (thinks)....I'm up for it if enough requests are given.

Please do! Right now I can breed shinies, but I'm not willing to take the time to get IVs. If you could show me how to catch pokemon with the IVs I need, then that would be great!

Both KingDustero and Xenavire:

To my knowledge, shinies from wondercards are not possible. There are people (mostly hackers) who contest they do, but no one has gotten a shiny wondercard or delivered concrete evidence that they can be shiny.

Both KingDustero and Xenavire:

To my knowledge, shinies from wondercards are not possible. There are people (mostly hackers) who contest they do, but no one has gotten a shiny wondercard or delivered concrete evidence that they can be shiny.

Well that sucks. I was hoping I could get a shiny Darkrai.:( At least I can get good IVs.

I might try and see if I can.

Um, actually, just testing on my wondercard Darkrai from ranger, its nature ISN'T SET. At all. In in fact I only had to recieve it twice to verify the change.
Would this mean it is instead a Method 1 poke that is possible to recieve as shiny?

Also, what applies to the manaphy egg? (I am sure that one is possible, I have seen enough legal shiny manaphy's to know.)

Um, actualy, just testing on my wondercard Darkrai from ranger, its nature ISN'T SET. At all. I in fact only had to recieve it twice to verify the change.
Would this mean it is instead a Method 1 poke that is possible to recieve as shiny?

Also, what applies to the manaphy egg? (I am sure that one is possible, I have seen enough legal shiny manaphies to know.)

Ok, there is a wondercard list for rng reporter by the way. The nature is random. The manaphy is possible to get shiny, if the PID and ID/SID combo is shiny on someone elses game when it comes from your game. I hope you get what I'm saying. Like, with knowing the PID, trade it to someone who has a combo of ID/SID that will make it shiny. It is near impossible to find out who would have it though.

Ok, there is a wondercard list for rng reporter by the way. The nature is random. The manaphy is possible to get shiny, if the PID and ID/SID combo is shiny on someone elses game when it comes from your game. I hope you get what I'm saying. Like, with knowing the PID, trade it to someone who has a combo of ID/SID that will make it shiny. It is near impossible to find out who would have it though.

Where is that list? Also is it possible for a Darkrai from Ranger to be shiny since it's nature is random?

Where is that list? Also is it possible for a Darkrai from Ranger to be shiny since it's nature is random?

I meant by list as where it says method 1,2,3, ... Breeding DPPt, Wondercards. All it is is method 1 with 2 frames at the beginning and no natures.

It can't be shiny cause these is a code that changes the PID of the pokemon if it was going to be shiny to a different PID. That is why manaphy egg could work, since there is a glitch that when traded and hatched in a different game, it takes on that games ID/SID combo.

I meant by list as where it says method 1,2,3, ... Breeding DPPt, Wondercards. All it is is method 1 with 2 frames at the beginning and no natures.

It can't be shiny cause these is a code that changes the PID of the pokemon if it was going to be shiny to a different PID. That is why manaphy egg could work, since there is a glitch that when traded and hatched in a different game, it takes on that games ID/SID combo.

Ok thanks for letting me know. I'll just get one with good IVs later. I hope that I will be able to eventually get a shiny one. Nintendo needs to release the items to get the the islands that some event pokemon are on.

I have decided not to make a video :p. I'm pretty sure I'd need a little more experience - as I've only done one so far with fishing. Sorry guys :P. It shouldn't be too hard to find your way on your own however with us helping you out xD.

The .txt file is for Emerald spreads only; of course the seed will be 00000000 because that's where Emerald always starts.

DPPt spreads are stored in the .csv file.

Alright, so I'm trying to figure out encounter slots.

My Method 1 Frame is 633.

Method J 632= F8B6C71A

so I take the last 4 numbers in it, which would be 8671. Then divide by 656, which would equal 13.217. I round down, making it 13, which would make it a slot 0 pokemon.

Is this correct?

Back