International WiFi Tournament -International Challenge- WON BY Cybertron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh... All the Smogonites are toooo STTRROONGTH.
Or maybe my battles just take a lot longer...
All pretty tough.
Oh well. I don't have the time to try to win this.
At least its FUN

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
im currently registered with a record of 3-3 at a 1468 rating ;)

just had my first dc, Fanyloo from mexico, runs a shitty rain team. cant adapt to a sawsbuck wrecking your shit.

5-0. All these Japanese are DC'ing me. Not anything new but it gets me everytime!!!
NOOO I need to go to sleep. Need to wake up at 6 tomorrow... :(

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
L Priten from New Jersey, USA
DC AKIHIRO from Florida, USA
W AKIHIRO from Florida, USA
W Tyler from Ile-de-France, France
W Zak from California, USA
W Paolo from None
W BEAU from Queensland, Australia
W Danijel from Serbia
L ? from Fujikawa, Japan

6W-2L-1DC

The last battle was pretty tough. I just lost it at the end =[ This is all so much better than PO.

I'm gonna have to call it a night at 10W-0L-3DC with a 1626 rating if i didn't have lab and a french test to worry about in the morning i would have spent the night battling with you guys =/ hope you guys kick some ass!

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok, this experience has taught me to never use moves with like 20% I swear seriously what the hell RNG less than 100% accuracy on future teams.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
gonna stop for the night, looking forward to more fun and rage tomorrow~

good luck smogon!

finished off 7-1, including 1 dc, with a 1559 rating from a few games ago that hadn't updated entirely :P

Just had my first loss against a Japanese player with the most annoying stalling team... A Heal Pulsing Chansey supporting an Arcanine, Hitmontop, Krookodile, etc... Intimidating Pokémon...

So I'm at 12-1 I think now.

JRank

Jonny
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Our neighborhood and house got raped by straight-line winds (nearly as strong as a tornado), so we have no internet and no estimate as to when we'll get it back (typing this on my phone is hell), so I may not even get to play, oh boy! My sob story aside, good luck to everyone playing, maybe I'll get in a few matches at the end of the week but the chance of me being able to play enough games to place is pretty much shot :/

Sprocket

P(n) = 1 - (1 - P(1))^n
Broke 1600, then lost it to a Japanese guy using a hard-on Sun team. Damn Solar Power Charizard SolarBeam!

Still on a win streak! I'm currently at 14 wins, 0 losses, and 3 DCs, and my rating is 1662. I had to play a very good Japanese person for the last win in a very good match. I'm hoping I can continue my streak for as long as possible!

2-1 all 3 were japanese. Jesus christ, they seem to be facing everybody (i also think it's unfair they get an 8 hour time-wise head start if I'm correct though I don't think I am). They also all had around 1750 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)