Hawkie, Minus 15,
Moodycloud (2): Texas Cloverleaf, Nuxl
Transmuter (2): Thunder~ballz, HealnDeal
HealnDeal (1): Moodycloud
Minus 15 (1): Caffeineboost
Texas Cloverleaf (1): U-turn Out
Caffeineboost (1): Spiderz

Not voting (1): Transmuter

Deadline: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20200131T00&p0=78&font=cursive (9 hours)

No extension will be given as a single request is not enough to validate it

Nuxl I'll explain my thoughts then. Hawkie instantly claimed and claimed the exact kind of role I would expect to see in this game. This is from both Dusk saying it'd be weird but maybe not bastard amongst other things.

jajajaja

Vote Caffeine Boost

Alot of their d1 has been nonsense disguised as contribution, fairly sure this is scum, U-Turn out seems like town based on how they approached him lynching his irl friend, kind’ve rings an alarm that hawkie didn't see that but w/e
Ah, we must not have met, I'm Caffeine, how are ya?
Admittedly I am usually far more out there with my nonsense but this time I have a read.

If you want me to be more concrete in my contributions, I think Hawkie & Nuxl is a good place to start with my towncore and I should be able to add one more person onto it.

Nuxl I'll explain my thoughts then. Hawkie instantly claimed and claimed the exact kind of role I would expect to see in this game. This is from both Dusk saying it'd be weird but maybe not bastard amongst other things.

Admittedly I am usually far more out there with my nonsense but this time I have a read.
Uhhhh wut

Hawkie claiming princess is sort of his standard persona, pretty sure he did that last game too? I didn't interpret it as a very serious claim here, maybe I'm wrong though.

I mean I guess caffbo's game had like 100 pages so it's semi feasible he missed hawkie's fake princess claim there, but uhhhhh idk, I have weird vibes now.

Either caffbo is using logic that's bad because he doesn't know hawkie enough, or he's coming up with BS filler reasons as scum. Hoping it's the former.

And yeah again maybe I'm wrong when I didn't interpret hawkie's claim here as serious, but I feel like this is just something hawkie claims because he's the amazing hawkie.

I'm just going to say that I didn't know beloved princess was an actual role until I googled it last night LOL

so i thought it was relevant to last game at first, but i was looking in another server and thought it was just coincidental/something that tends to happen

I mean I guess caffbo's game had like 100 pages so it's semi feasible he missed hawkie's fake princess claim there, but uhhhhh idk, I have weird vibes now.

Either caffbo is using logic that's bad because he doesn't know hawkie enough, or he's coming up with BS filler reasons as scum. Hoping it's the former.

And yeah again maybe I'm wrong when I didn't interpret hawkie's claim here as serious, but I feel like this is just something hawkie claims because he's the amazing hawkie.

i don't think he's played with hawkie before but correct me if im wrong

Caff is my highest certainty town right now. Tone, response to pressure, matches up.

Heal/Texas probably town? Texas' mentality is kind of unusual but his tone isn't... scared.

I thought Minus was a bad vote earlier because it sounded like his initial reaction to my question on page 7 was impossible to be coached. Looking back (+ given i fucked up my second litmus test) it probably doesn't mean anything but I also feel like new and less confident players seem to be a mimic of their scumteam which I don't think entering the thread with "don't lynch me" is a route.

Moody's reaction isnt something I expect as either alignment but his presence in this game leans scum given the lack of... everything from it.

Transmuter's do nothing shit literally reminded me exactly of the chat mafia game where he was town, majority wagon most of d1 but didn't really put that much effort about not being lynched. Someone with better meta of his chat mafia games help me out?

not going to sell my reads as the gospel this game so take that as you will, but i think that covers most important things for today :heart:

Back