NOC Immorality Mafia N2

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Anyway here we go:
Transmuter rn seems to be more clueless than scummy. He doesn't seem aware that TBZ is joking (been there, done that, see my bad angle boi angle).
Idk about UTO, but I would wager that if he is scum then -15 is also probably scum since UTO was quick to jump to his defence when I made a small poke at his vote. More bad angles bois.
I'm also not sure about Moody but he doesn't seem to care about this game... idk if this is AI for Moody but in general I think this is probably the most scummy thing going on.
Vote: Moody

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
For the record, I think moody voted me because I am usually pretty active at the start of a day as town (well and as scum, but I've rolled scum like twice compared to idk 10 town games). Me just not being there in the beginning is kinda sus, I don't blame moody for that at all.

Additionally, I REALLY don't think scum tries to lynch me day 1, since I don't have great end game solving and most scum would rather keep me alive until mid to end game to try and get me to join their wagons. I mean I think I resist scum wishes a lot too in games, but I'm historically someone who lives long into a game because of scum thinking they can use me later on.

So overall I view moody's vote on me to be pretty towny.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
For the record, I think moody voted me because I am usually pretty active at the start of a day as town (well and as scum, but I've rolled scum like twice compared to idk 10 town games). Me just not being there in the beginning is kinda sus, I don't blame moody for that at all.

Additionally, I REALLY don't think scum tries to lynch me day 1, since I don't have great end game solving and most scum would rather keep me alive until mid to end game to try and get me to join their wagons. I mean I think I resist scum wishes a lot too in games, but I'm historically someone who lives long into a game because of scum thinking they can use me later on.

So overall I view moody's vote on me to be pretty towny.
i still read moody's vote as a joke

Transmuter

Banned deucer.
Transmuter uve been looking at thread. wyd
was mostly busy today so catching up. I dont have much to add tbh, not confident in my ability to read people yet. getting town vibes from you but it may be just cause you're v active *shrug*

will get on the main wagon and go sleep soon probably, sorry for the low activity

vote moodycloud

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)