Ender and Ian's Joint Trade Thread (ft. Competitive Shinies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in vulpix and Quiet - Regenerator - 31/x/31/31/31/0 - slowpoke, see my thread for what I have/what I can breed, ty for considering my trades.

Update:
179.png

pokeball.png

#179 Mareep
Level: 1
OT: Ender
Quiet - Static - 31/31/31/x/31/0
Egg Moves: None
Notes:

Offering nest ball Adamant quick feet male/female shroomish w/ bullet seed 31/31/31/x/31/31

for

Female Preferred

quickball.png

#246 Larvitar
Adamant - Guts - 31/31/31/x/31/31

Egg Moves:
Dragon Dance, Stealth Rocks, Assurance, Pursuit
Notes:

Last edited:
Offering nest ball Adamant quick feet male/female shroomish w/ bullet seed 31/31/31/x/31/31 for Female Preferred
quickball.png

#246 Larvitar

Egg Moves:
Notes:
Sorry it took me so long to reply. I am definitely interested in a shroomish. If you still want to trade I will add you to my pending trades.

Hi, I have:
Sneasel: Jolly|Inner Focus|31/31/31/xx/31/31|4 egg moves: Pursuit,Counter, Icicle Crash and Ice Punch
Kangaskhan: Jolly|Scrappy|31/31/31/xx/31/31|3 egg moves: Counter, Stomp, Crush Claw
Croagunk: Jolly|Dry Skin/Anticipation|31/31/31/xx/31/31|1 egg move: Drain Punch
Minccino: Jolly| Skill Link|31/31/31/xx/31/31|
Snorunt: Timid|Snow Body|31/xx/31/31/31/31|2 egg moves: Wheather ball, spikes
Chansey: Bold|Natural Cure/Serene Grace|31/xx/31/xx/31/31|4 egg moves: Counter, Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss, Metronome
Torchic: Adament|Speed Boost|31/31/31/xx/31/31|1 egg move: Baton Pass
Beldum: Adament|Clear Body|31/31/31/xx/31/31|
And I'm interested in your Slowking Quiet - Regenerator - 31/x/31/31/31/0 and Blastoise Modest - Torrent - 31/x/31/31/31/31

Any items you would want for Male Aron and Goey Goomy?
Do you have a Houndoomite, Pinsirite, or Charzidite? Those are the only items I am interested in.

Hi, I have:
Sneasel: Jolly|Inner Focus|31/31/31/xx/31/31|4 egg moves: Pursuit,Counter, Icicle Crash and Ice Punch
Kangaskhan: Jolly|Scrappy|31/31/31/xx/31/31|3 egg moves: Counter, Stomp, Crush Claw
Croagunk: Jolly|Dry Skin/Anticipation|31/31/31/xx/31/31|1 egg move: Drain Punch
Minccino: Jolly| Skill Link|31/31/31/xx/31/31|
Snorunt: Timid|Snow Body|31/xx/31/31/31/31|2 egg moves: Wheather ball, spikes
Chansey: Bold|Natural Cure/Serene Grace|31/xx/31/xx/31/31|4 egg moves: Counter, Aromatherapy, Seismic Toss, Metronome
Torchic: Adament|Speed Boost|31/31/31/xx/31/31|1 egg move: Baton Pass
Beldum: Adament|Clear Body|31/31/31/xx/31/31|
And I'm interested in your Slowking Quiet - Regenerator - 31/x/31/31/31/0 and Blastoise Modest - Torrent - 31/x/31/31/31/31
Woah, some cool stuff here. I'm interested in the Sneasel, Croagunk, Minccino, and Female Snorunt. If your interested in anything else in my thread let me know. If not, I'll take the Sneasel and Female Snorunt. I will pm you when your stuff is bred.

Do you have a Houndoomite, Pinsirite, or Charzidite? Those are the only items I am interested in.

Woah, some cool stuff here. I'm interested in the Sneasel, Croagunk, Minccino, and Female Snorunt. If your interested in anything else in my thread let me know. If not, I'll take the Sneasel and Female Snorunt. I will pm you when your stuff is bred.
That's actually cool. I like to trade bunch of stuff at the same time:) It's really late tonight so maybe we can discuss more tomorrow, since I am interested in your other stuff. Night!

That's actually cool. I like to trade bunch of stuff at the same time:) It's really late tonight so maybe we can discuss more tomorrow, since I am interested in your other stuff. Night!
That works good for me since I will need to breed the stuff you want. So lets discuss it tomorrow and then I will get down to breeding it.

Hello Ender, I'm offering premier ball Bold Serene Grace male Togepi with Nasty Plot 31/x/31/31/31/31

for

quickball.png

#246 Larvitar

Egg Moves:

Let me know if you are interested

Hello Ender, I'm offering premier ball Bold Serene Grace male Togepi with Nasty Plot 31/x/31/31/31/31
for
#246 Larvitar

Egg Moves:
Hello Bob, I am interested. It will take me a day or two to breed it though. Is that alright?

Hey im interested in your flabebe breeding project. What IV spread does the flabebe you have, have? I have a 5iv togekiss which im pretty sure it can breed with so it shouldnt take too long if you have a flabebe with an ideal spread.

Hey im interested in your flabebe breeding project. What IV spread does the flabebe you have, have? I have a 5iv togekiss which im pretty sure it can breed with so it shouldnt take too long if you have a flabebe with an ideal spread.
I have not caught one yet so none at the moment =P It will be from teh Safari so it will have 2 flawless, but Im going to catch the first one that has the right nature and ability combo, so which 2 IV's those are, will not be guaranteed. Still shouldn't take long with a flawless father though, let me know if your interested.

I have not caught one yet so none at the moment =P It will be from teh Safari so it will have 2 flawless, but Im going to catch the first one that has the right nature and ability combo, so which 2 IV's those are, will not be guaranteed. Still shouldn't take long with a flawless father though, let me know if your interested.

i am interested. let me know when you have one ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back