Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why isn't Blastoise a good Rapid Spinner?:nerd:

WURMPLE:
Take it straight from the Anime. Make it hate you and it'll evolve into Dustox. Make it love you and it'll evolve into Beautifly.

Or at least that's the way I think it works.

Why isn't Blastoise a good Rapid Spinner?:nerd:

WURMPLE:
Take it straight from the Anime. Make it hate you and it'll evolve into Dustox. Make it love you and it'll evolve into Beautifly.

Or at least that's the way I think it works.

Its a good spinner just other better ones. I find it a great spinner. And i had a similar problem with the wurmple. Your best bet is to breed them all and then evo to see what they get into.

Here's my team so far, I'll spare you the movesets.

Starmie
Garchomp
Metagross
Azelf
Blissey
Gliscor

Is there anything that can replace Gliscor and learn Stealth Rock because 2 4x weaks just doesn't do it for me.

Is there any other special walls besides that damn pink whore from hell that is on 90% of all teams? I am leaning toward an umbreon, but other suggestions are cool

Personally i would use politoed/Pachirisu/Dustox as my s.df walls but seeing as others don't see the pottential in them...

Go with Calm Regice/ Sandstorm regirock/ Umbreon /Dusknoir/Mantince/Sandstorm Cradily/ Shuckle.

Is there any other special walls besides that damn pink whore from hell that is on 90% of all teams? I am leaning toward an umbreon, but other suggestions are cool

Rejice is a good option.

Can Tentacruel make a good Breloom/Abomasnow/Infernape counter? And if so can i have the EVs and moveset pls?

Rejice is a good option.

Can Tentacruel make a good Breloom/Abomasnow/Infernape counter? And if so can i have the EVs and moveset pls?
Well, I don't really like legends, but thanks anyway. only now did I notice it's 200 SpDef Base! I'll just stick with umbreon

Well, I don't really like legends, but thanks anyway. only now did I notice it's 200 SpDef Base! I'll just stick with umbreon

Slowking makes a good Special wall, I've used a Nasty Plot/Surf/Ice Beam/Slak Off one with success on shoddy, just watch out for Gengar/T-tar

Can anyone please answer my question? please tell me if this is against the rules, Ive been posting this since Page 62...

Can I please have a Link too the top rated teams? (Standard, SIngle, OU) The search is disabled, and I cant seem too find it.

What's the best pure special sweeper? One with a high combined Special Attack and Speed, a good movepool with a nice stat boosting move, a good STAB combination and a decent ability. Currently choosing between Porygon-Z and Alakazam though I'm open to other suggestions.

What's the best pure special sweeper? One with a high combined Special Attack and Speed, a good movepool with a nice stat boosting move, a good STAB combination and a decent ability. Currently choosing between Porygon-Z and Alakazam though I'm open to other suggestions.

Try Nasty Plot Azelf, it's been doing wonders for me

Here's my team so far, I'll spare you the movesets.

Starmie
Garchomp
Metagross
Azelf
Blissey
Gliscor

Is there anything that can replace Gliscor and learn Stealth Rock because 2 4x weaks just doesn't do it for me.

There's always Bronzong. No one has mentioned it yet, although you'd have 2 steel/psychics on one team.

Personally i would use politoed/Pachirisu/Dustox as my s.df walls but seeing as others don't see the pottential in them...

Go with Calm Regice/ Sandstorm regirock/ Umbreon /Dusknoir/Mantince/Sandstorm Cradily/ Shuckle.
(and everyone else who said Regice)

I like that Pokemon, but for a defensive Pokemon, it sure doesn't like to switch into Stealth Rocks....

Can anyone please answer my question? please tell me if this is against the rules, Ive been posting this since Page 62...

Can I please have a Link too the top rated teams? (Standard, SIngle, OU) The search is disabled, and I cant seem too find it.
I would answer but I can't help you. I don't know why they disable the search function. It's stupid, and I'll think that until they give a reason why.

Cause there are many times I would like to Search. In fact, most forums do say "use the search function"..

Personally, I would go with Porygon-Z. Why? As much as I love Alakazam, there's too much Dark types who'd love to get a super-effective Pursuit pulled on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back