Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 22 (READ THE OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokérus help

I have a lv1 Snover that needs to contract pokerus but i dont want to get into any battles yet to contract it. Is there any other way to give it to him besides battling or do i just need to subtract how many evs im getting from how much i need? I dont really know im not the best in math. Help plz!

Btw im using the 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD spread

I have a lv1 Snover that needs to contract pokerus but i dont want to get into any battles yet to contract it. Is there any other way to give it to him besides battling or do i just need to subtract how many evs im getting from how much i need? I dont really know im not the best in math. Help plz!

Btw im using the 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD spread

Any Pokemon in your party can contract the Pokerus after battles, it doesn't matter if it's engaged in the battle or not.

Are we allowed to use an AR to give Pokemon moves they could only get at NYPC conventions and still allowed them to be up for trade ?

Are we allowed to use an AR to give Pokemon moves they could only get at NYPC conventions and still allowed them to be up for trade ?

Event Pokemon like Wish Blissey? No - Pokemon like that come with special Poke Balls (Cherish IIRC) and lousy IVs (AFAIK), so it's fairly easy to tell when event-only moves have been hacked.

I haven't played or looked into playing competivly for about a year and a half now. Where specifically can I look to get a current look or understading of the current metagame (OU mostly) Thanks.

Does anyone know if the IV Modifier code for ARDS works for event Pokemon you receive in a Pokemart, for instance say the Jirachi coming to the US in a few weeks time :)

I haven't played or looked into playing competivly for about a year and a half now. Where specifically can I look to get a current look or understading of the current metagame (OU mostly) Thanks.

We have no recent metagame analysis, so your best options would be to get a tutor, check out the stats or check out some of the recent RMT's.

@Jonathan: Even so, Pokemon modified this way won't be considered legit at all...
If you mean IV Checker code I'm quite sure it will work.

At this point I asked myself something: See, would you consider the use of a wondercard (for ReRNGing it)you dumped by yourself for an Event you attented still legit or would you call this "hacked wondercard" ?

Cause basically there is no difference.

Just curious about your opinions.

Is Starmie's speed really 183 @ Lvl 50? I've breeded two Starmies with 31 IVs with 31 Speed(one was Naive and one is Timid) Max'ed the EV in Speed but it still had 182 in Speed at lvl 50.

@Jonathan: Even so, Pokemon modified this way won't be considered legit at all...
If you mean IV Checker code I'm quite sure it will work.

At this point I asked myself something: See, would you consider the use of a wondercard (for ReRNGing it)you dumped by yourself for an Event you attented still legit or would you call this "hacked wondercard" ?

Cause basically there is no difference.

Just curious about your opinions.

I wouldn't ever pass it off as real to someone else, this is just for me. And I mean the IV Modifier not the IV Checker code. Does anyone know the answer to my question?

Is this an appropriate thread to ask for EV spreads? If not, point me in right direction, if so, a careful Ho-Oh that supposed to fucntion like a tank (give and take) and a trick room dialga (modest) that can reign with an iron (wil settle for wooden) fist once its performed its fucntion.

Thanks

If I use Ludicolo in Ubers in conjunction with a Kyogre of my own, should Leech Seed/Protect/Hydro Pump/Ice Beam be sufficient?

If I use Ludicolo in Ubers in conjunction with a Kyogre of my own, should Leech Seed/Protect/Hydro Pump/Ice Beam be sufficient?

Grass Knot over Protect, this isn't Doubles. You want something to hit Kyogre and Groudon.

Surf over Hydro Pump, the 80% Accuracy of Hydro Pump is annoying.

What's the surefire berry to make the damn poffins that will evolve Feebas? :pirate:

thanks!

Edit - bonus question. What speed should a Jolly non-Dragon Dance Feraligatr aim for? Which of the base 75 speed UU pokémon run max speed? Is there a magical number to go for? I want to save as many points I can to make it slightly more bulky. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzzPQU1fx8c&feature=related

The person in this youtube video used Micle berries, so I'm guessing those should work well enough even if you're bad at making Poffin, but you can only get them from certain Shaymin events. I think I used Pamtree berries when I did it with my Feebass, but I made about twice the Poffin I needed and only used the best ones and still only just got it. You're best bet is saving beforehand so you don't ruin your Feebass.

Edit: The person who made the youtube video mentioned Pamtree berries as well and has other tips in the description.

Edit2: 232 Spe outruns Jolly Absol but most are Adamant and run Sucker Punch. Claydol and Nidoqueen wouldn't bother running max speed with a boosting nature so you shouldn't worry about them. 216 outruns Adamant Toxicroak. You still need max speed to outrun Modest Moltres so I'd just go with that.

Edit3:
Is this an appropriate thread to ask for EV spreads? If not, point me in right direction, if so, a careful Ho-Oh that supposed to fucntion like a tank (give and take) and a trick room dialga (modest) that can reign with an iron (wil settle for wooden) fist once its performed its fucntion.

Thanks

Just find their sets in the analysis. Type the Pokemon you want into the search bar at the top of the page and it will link you there.

quick question, but i dont think it really applies to the game more than the forum, but i cant find anything on it

okay, ive been noticing badges on certian people, is their like a gym battle system on the forum somewhere? if not, how did they get the badges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back