Aragornbird's Art Gallery (UPDATED 12/04)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, I really haven't done any sort of art since I've been in China. However, I'm leaving in 2 days so I'll definitely have some more stuff to show soon.

All I did last week was work on the CAP9 sprite (which won by the way!)

cap91-4.png

Sorry guys, I really haven't done any sort of art since I've been in China. However, I'm leaving in 2 days so I'll definitely have some more stuff to show soon.

All I did last week was work on the CAP9 sprite (which won by the way!)

cap91-4.png
AWESOME! Congratulations! They look awesome!

Congratulations! You're old! Now get back to work! =P

All joking aside, DAYUM. Between this place and the Reaper Miniatures forum, I need to get my Artistic Talent Syphon™ up and running...

Man, I remember finding your art thread on Serebii years ago, and even sticking around your forums on Arkeis for a while. As ever, though, your art is amazing.

Regarding an old comment:

Stunning, as always! I bet everyone mistakes your art as the official Sugimori art the first time they see them.

Sugimori wishes he could draw like this. The colors are just... wow. Everything is eye candy no matter what it is and how it's posed. There's a reason this stuff appears in so many RMT's...

Everything looks great... But Slowbro... The shell was done well, but theres something wrong with the body (well more of the head)... Please fix it up, he's one of my favourites :)

And for a positive side, Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan look AWESOME!!

I haven't really been doing any Pokemon recently. I'm more focused on another project:

kosx.jpg

The King of Spades, part one of my characters for my own customized deck of playing cards. I hope to have this one done by this weekend, since I have a lot to do.

So I decided I didn't like his pose at all and started over completely, trying out a new painting technique (which I am beginning to really like).

Anyways, the King of Spades is done now. Click below to view:

kingspades.jpg

The new style is a vast improvement over the previous. Everything is much more fluid and the increase in detail and depth is astounding. The only issue I have is the fact that the king seems to be slightly floating due to the merge of a stock photo and your digipainting. Other than that, great.

So I decided I didn't like his pose at all and started over completely, trying out a new painting technique (which I am beginning to really like).

Anyways, the King of Spades is done now. Click below to view:

kingspades.jpg

Wow... just, wow...

Your art is amazing. I have a request though. Do you mind if I take this picture of the king, resize to 80x80 and pixel-over him, using it as a trainer sprite? Crediting you for the art of course.

If not, that's cool. I must say, I'd love to play with your deck of cards if they all look like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back