Not open for further replies.
Assigned to Hiko

Username: JojoOui
PS! Username: JojoOui
Signup Format: SV OU
Your timezone: +2
Usual Hours of Availability:
in the evening except Thursday and Tuesday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
So I'm a new player having started in SS I started to be a little good at playing in SV throughout the year I did some performance despite that I feel a ceiling that I can't get past for be considered a solid player and I would like to pass this ceiling thanks to the help of players who have managed to break this ceiling by helping me improve whether in terms of preparation or in-game. I am a player being able to play all kinds of styles of teams.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Assigned to Quinn

Username: Onraider
PS! Username: Onraider
Signup Format: SV LC
Your timezone: +530
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays after 6pm and weekends usually
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started showdown in feb this year, have played tours mainly in gsc ou and adv ou formats, played gsc invitational,roapl and semis in gsc globals
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes

Assigned to MeEsSm

Username: marsmallo
PS! Username: donsmallow
Signup Format: bw & oras ou
Your timezone: -4 , edt
Usual Hours of Availability: afternoons/evenings
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
i have played oras and bw for a few months and i have been making headway in both in becoming a competent player and builder. however i have building and playstyle tendencies i want to be able to get rid of and would greatly appreciate the 1:1 learning from someone similarly passionate about being better as i am. id call myself a decent player wanting to elevate my game to greater heights for next year's oras/bwpl and possibly bigger things in future
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, marsmall0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back