The Smogoffcast Thread (EPISODE 4 coming Fall 2027!)

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Thank you to all our followers for listening along.
We hope to bring you more episodes soon.

This episode is sponsored by NordVPN. Staying safe online is an ever growing difficulty and you could be exploited by hackers. NordVPN allows you to change your IP address, making you harder to track, securing your privacy. Check out the link in the description to get 20% off for the first two months and thank you to NordVPN for sponsoring this podcast. https://tinyurl.com/22xh6mmb

Episode 1: state of the forum (June 1 2021)
Episode 2: premonition of the Wizard (July 11 2021)
Episode 3: Into the Petitoverse (October 4 2021)

Last edited:

Albatross

Loosely Resembling Some Variety Of Bird
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributor
Hello fellow Gamers, welcome to my review of The Smogcast. It is I, very well known critic Albatross, and I am going to review this video

It's cool go watch it

That's it from well known critic Albatross, hope you enjoy the video

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Thanks for the feedback, we are definitely learning the ropes but will try and do this for episode 2
ok watched the rest now, you were using geforce experience so maybe that won't work then. was enjoyable to listen to, maybe get some new people in too and ask what they think about stuff. hmu if you want some tech expertise or maybe just invite me as a guest and tell me what a bad job I'm doing as a non-mod

holy shit that's me!!!!!!!! hi youtubenjmobho@t!f!vjn!uhv!k!h$rgqbhb!ljb!nlj!b~n!!!!!!!1!!!111!1!!~!!!!

OOPS SORRY my dog ran over my keyboard

Good news!!! We are officially preparing for episode 2. We hope to record it in the next couple weeks.

If you have topics or questions you want us to discuss, leave us a comment in the comment section below. :fingerpointingdownemoji:

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
i would like to hear your thoughts on the role of the podcast in shaping the future of the forum - how does the metacommentary feed back into the culture of smogoff? have you considered that as documentarians you should be trying to avoid having an effect on your subject?

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)