Resource Solomods Megathread

:rb/arcanine: :rb/kangaskhan: [Gen 1] Glitch OU: Swords Dance (and why you should use it) :rb/nidoking: :rb/pinsir:

Hello, I am posting a quick update to discuss the best move that isn't now banned (yes, Amnesia/Sleep Powder are banned, now) in [Gen 1] Glitch OU, with that being Swords Dance! I want to point out a few great users of the move and give you an idea of what they usually run.

The most obvious four users of the move are Arcanine, Kangaskhan, Nidoking, and F2 242 Y (Pinsir clone). Arcanine is particularly potent in that it can run either Physical or Special; it gets access to Fire Blast, Blizzard, Thunderbolt, and Surf in addition to a Physical set with Earthquake/Rock Slide/Submission. Definitely the most threatening mon in the tier. Kangaskhan can set up and proceed to sweep with its mid-to-high speed tier and access to STAB Body Slam, Hyper Beam, Earthquake, Rock Slide, and Jump Kick. (Self-Destruct/Explosion are banned). Nidoking, likewise, has a mid-to-high speed tier and access to STAB Earthquake, Rock Slide, and Submission. Last, the Pinsir clone, F2 242 Y, has access to Earthquake, Submission, and Body Slam. I just want to emphasize that all of these Pokemon can sweep unprepared teams.

Other users of Swords Dance include Golem, Rhydon, and Machamp; these Pokemon fit more on ParaSpam teams, and thus are more niche, though are still viable.

TLDR; it's worth running Swords Dance on:
:arcanine: :kangaskhan: :nidoking: :pinsir: (clone) :golem: :rhydon: :machamp:

Update 7/2: Kangaskhan has been banned. Too obvious of a choice, after one SD it can sweep with its 450 BP Hyper Beams.

Last edited:
Back To Square One
(Development under way. Thanks to DuoM2 and everyone at the discord, especially Yak Attack, for their great help to make this meta)

View attachment 518302
Mascot:

Summary of the Mod: Every Move, Held Item, Ability and Pokémon's base stats will work like they did in their debut generation. Raichu has 100 base Speed instead of 110, Blizzard has 120 BP and 90% acc, Protean activates for every move used, etc. (National Dex Based)
  • Every Gen 1 Pokémon will have SpA and SpD stats equal to their Special Stat in RBY (Ex: Charizard has 85 SpA and SpD, Gengar has 130 SpA and SpD, etc.);
  • Any move that affected Special in Gen 1 (ie Psychic, Amnesia and Growth) will now affect SpA and SpD at the same time (meaning Amnesia is a double Calm Mind, but Cosmic Power will still never raise SpA, since it didn't debut in Gen 1);
  • The type chart will remain unchanged;
  • Status conditions also work as normal (So no super OP Freeze and no Electric type getting Paralysed);
  • Every Pokémon's movepool and Ability options will remain the same (otherwise early Gen Pokémon would suck);
  • Moves introduced prior to Gen 4 will have their original type-dependent categories (Ice Punch is Special, Hyper Voice is Physical, etc.).
  • Struggle will remain unchanged to avoid endless battle clause scenarios.
  • Similarly, Hidden Power's patterns will be the gen 3 ones due to IV mechanics being unchanged (EVs too by the way).
  • All of the PLA Moves will have their gen 9 effect, due to the game's different mechanics and lack of PvP
Competitive Overview:
Standart National Dex
Smogon Wide Clauses
Freeze Clause Mod (JP RBY Blizzard has a 30% Freeze chance... yikes)
Dynamax Clause

Bans: Power Construct, Arena Trap, Shadow Tag, Dig, Fly (Glitched in gen 1), Baton Pass, Last Respects

Unbanned: Chien Pao, Flutter Mane, Kyurem-Black, Melmetal, Roaring Moon, Spectrier, Zygarde, Ursaluna

Watchlist: Chien Pao, Flutter Mane, Kyurem-Black, Spectrier, Diancie-Mega, Cinderace, Meowscarada, Dragapult, Aegislash, Soul Dew

Cloyster @ White Herb
Ability: Overcoat
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shell Smash
- Blizzard
- Tera Blast
- Hydro Pump

Icicle Spear Sucks now, but Cloyster now has a solid 85 SpD, meaning that setting up is much easier now. Plus Blizzard is a good replacement.

/
/
/
Do you remember that weather was so broken in Gen 5 that weather abilities were nerfed to not be permanent? Well forget about that, 'cause the chaos is back! Also... Hail Yeah! Because Hail is also back and Snow is now only settable via Chlilling Reception and Snowscape and its pretty much useless anyways.

Yeah... let's talk about the Great Tusk on the room: Amnesia. Now this move raises SpA and SpD by two stages, basically like a double Calm Mind. Scream Tail and both Slowkings in particular also have Stored Power to get past Unaware Pokémon.

Recover has 32 pp now... yikes.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Tera Blast
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind

Chansey has its precious 105 SpA back. Calm Mind sets probably will be quite hard to stop thanks to its massive bulk and recovery.

Dragapult @ Leftovers
Ability: Clear Body
Tera Type: Dragon
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Darts
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute/ Psychic Fangs

Dragapult has Physical Shadow Ball now... is this really getting banned from another OM?

Protean and Libero, like I mentioned earlier, now work like they did prior to being nerfed. Time to see who is getting banned first.

These are far from the only things that was unnerfed here. Aegislash, Soul Dew, among othwrs, will definitely shake up the metagame as well.
Forget about Dual Screens, they only affect the user now. Aurora Veil still works jut fine though.

Defog no longer removes hazards from your side of the field. Now the only ways to remove hazards are Rapid Spin (which now is 20bp and doesn't raise speed) Mortal Spin (Glimmora) and Tidy Up (Maushold). You can also play against hazards with Magic Bounce (Mega Diancie seems particularly good with Amnesia) and the always reliable Heavy Duty Boots.

While Dragapult may have loved that Shadow Ball is Physical now, I wouldn't say the same about other, special attacking Ghost types. Now the only half decent, non signature Special Ghost moves are Hex and Ominous Wind.

/
Losing Stabs to the lazy early gen Physical-Special Split is never fun. For example, Crunch, Knock Off (which now only has 20bp anyways), Dragon Claw and Outrage (now only 90bp) are all special now. Dark types still have some decent options (like 80 bp Sucker Punch), but Dragon types aren't nearly as lucky (Dragon Rush isn't exactly good).

Unlike Cloyster, Breloom hates losing Bullet Seed, making Technician sets effectively useless now. At least it can still run Poison Heal ig.

Weak Armor now only raises speed by one stage.

Thats right, the Sitrus and HP pinch Berries are useless now, which only really affects Belly Drum, Shed Tail and Harvest users anyway, but still relevant enough to be mentioned.

Questions for the community:
  • Currently nothing
If there is something that I may be missing, just let me know please!
I have zero idea if I'm allowed to do this... so please warn me if I'm not
Back to Square One is suspect testing Soul Dew!

Yeah, it seems too early to do this (the meta isn't out yet), but I don't feel right on quickbanning this item without giving it a chance

Why should it be banned? - Simple... 140 BP dracos coming of a Latios or Latias that has what is effectively a free Calm Mind is absurd. Chansey and Bulky Fairies like Flutter Mane, Clefable and Amnesia Scream Tail are bulled over by Psyshock, Psychic "Special" drops, or coverage moves. There's very few things that would check the Twins, making them restricting on the teambiulder.

Why shouldn't it be banned? - Power Creep, in addition to Amnesia users mostly walling variants withought Psyshock. Scream Tail and Knock Off Clefable should do a decent job checking them.

If you are intrested in giving your oppinion, please post in my wall telling if you think it should be banned or not, and why. Keep in mind the meta isn't out yet, so this is mostly speculation. I might do this again when the meta becomes playable

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Roovnen
:marshadow:
*placeholder sprites for the mythical Chasilen

Spreadsheet

Servus! Finally after almost 2 years of going back and forth on this, I can finally announce that Roovnen is done! Mostly anyways, learnsets are missing for 90% of the Pokemon, including past gen mons that are not in SV, and the code had been altered to fit better onto PS, so I have to recode some of it for DH. However, the main concept, Pokedex, Moves, Abilities and Items are done as well as changes to already existing elements.

First off, what is Roovnen? My Solomod focused on creating a region called Roovnen based on Austria, Switzerland and Germany, although admittingly, I based Pokemon less and less about these countries as I went along. While I want to create a story and characters around the region, I focused primarily on battling since this is a Solomod afterall. You can check out the list of changes here, since there's a lot of them I won't go over all of them. For now, I will go over some standouts.

The meta has 400 Pokemon from the Regional Dex and some home additions. Several moves and abilities got tweaked and some Pokemon got stat and ability buffs. Check out the spreadsheet for more. I wanted to go indepth about everything that significantly impacts the meta, so that post will take more time. I will also need time to convert the code from PS to DH, so no way to play it currently! Furthermore, movepools for older Pokemon are not complete yet but that takes the least amount of time.
Regional Dex
:pidgeot::lokix::parasect::breloom::frosmoth::abomasnow::annihilape::crobat::sableye::mawile::garganacl::arcanine::dachsbun::lopunny::quagsire::nidoqueen::nidoking::roserade::maushold::sigilyph::crustle::hippowdon::palossand::torkoal::smeargle::copperajah::aegislash::claydol::bruxish::cofagrigus::trevenant::drifblim::houndstone::haxorus::flygon::pangoro::toedscruel::tsareena::lunatone::solrock::cradily::armaldo::bronzong::polteageist::spiritomb::aromatisse::klinklang::rotom::revavroom::hypno::mudsdale::klawf::armarouge::ceruledge::carnivine::miltank::magnezone::gliscor::cramorant::ribombee::comfey::delcatty::gardevoir::gallade::amoonguss::grimmsnarl::shiinotic::florges::shiftry::ludicolo::sawsbuck::kingambit::malamar::ampharos::flapple::appletun::electivire::magmortar::dhelmise::escavalier::accelgor::bewear::porygon-z::tinkaton::tropius::veluza::gyarados::alomomola::lanturn::cetitan::farigiraf::zebstrika::pyroar::bouffalant::eelektross::dusknoir::mabosstiff::gastrodon::slowbro::slowking::ninetales::mienshao::klefki::crawdaunt::oranguru::passimian::lurantis::skuntank::seviper::zangoose::toxtricity::lucario::clefable::conkeldurr::victreebel::oricorio::xatu::heracross::pinsir::scizor::kleavor::scolipede::ditto::volcarona::talonflame::vanilluxe::mandibuzz::aerodactyl::raichu::hitmonlee::hitmonchan::hitmontop::absol::jynx::lapras::druddigon::snorlax::mamoswine::cyclizar::noivern::yanmega::camerupt::dracozolt::arctozolt::dracovish::arctovish::gholdengo::tyranitar::baxcalibur::hydreigon::metagross::kommo-o::unown::latias::latios:
and all Roovnen Pokemon obviously!

Home Additions
:raichu-alola::ninetales-alola::arcanine-hisui::tentacruel::slowbro-galar::marowak::marowak-alola::tauros::tauros-paldea::eevee::vaporeon::jolteon::flareon::dragonite::mewtwo::mew::espeon::umbreon::slowking-galar::raikou::entei::suicune::lugia::ho-oh::celebi::deoxys::torterra::infernape::empoleon::leafeon::glaceon::phione::manaphy::shaymin::gigalith::leavanny::golurk::sylveon::yveltal::xerneas::zygarde::melmetal::coalossal::runerigus::meowscarada::skeledirge::quaquaval::clodsire::wo-chien::chien-pao::ting-lu::chi-yu::koraidon::miraidon:

*side note: Prevolutions and Alternate Forms are also in the mod, I didn't want to clutter the spoiler.

Yoshiblaze

ye
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
7 months into Gen 9 the guy who runs the solomod forum finally submits a mod, that's crazy

Anyway, this actually wasn't the mod I initially planned to release first, as I've actually been working on one on and off for like the entire year lol, but I'm gonna sit on for just a bit longer and am gonna release this fun I idea I had instead.

Name of Mod: VGC by RNG
Mascot::iron bundle:
Link to Changes: Here
Summary of the Mod: Inspired by the Gen 8 Pet Mod Random Dex, I randomly generated a list of ~100 fully evolved Pokemon (+10 restricted mons, but they aren't legal yet) to be legal in a Gen 9 VGC format, with the goal of seeing what would rise to the top in such a limited metagame and what usually useless mons could find a place in the absence of stronger options. Unlike in Random Dex, some changes to moves, items, and abilities were made before the list of mons was generated, with more changes (including Pokemon changes) to come after playtesting, which'll also be necessary to tone down anything broken as you can't ban anything in VGC. The metagame is based on Gen 9's regional dex, so Terastalization is legal (using DH's implementation of it that uses your Pokemon's Hidden Power type), and no Mega Evolution, Z-Moves, or Dynamax. Movepools for mons not in SV were made manually using their most recent level-up and egg moves, then adding any moves they could previously learn that are TMs in SV.
Competitive Overview: The meta is obviously in its infancy, I haven't even really done any playtesting, but a couple things look pretty wild already, which I'll detail in the spoilers below. Even if you don't play VGC at all, I would love it if you tried out the metagame once it goes live after the next server restart, so be sure to read all the stuff below if you wanna try it out!
All Legal Fully Evolved Pokemon
:abomasnow::arboliva::audino::barraskewda::beautifly::bellibolt::bouffalant::brute bonnet::bruxish::cacturne::camerupt::celesteela::clawitzer::claydol::cloyster::cobalion::comfey::copperajah::corsola::corviknight::cursola::dachsbun::dracovish::drapion::dustox::eelektross::enamorus::enamorus-therian::fearow::forretress::froslass::furret::garbodor::glalie::gliscor::golisopod::golurk::greedent::hawlucha::heatmor::hitmonlee::hitmontop::hitmonchan::houndstone::illumise::infernape::iron bundle::iron moth::jumpluff::kingdra::klawf::klinklang::lapras::latios::lickilicky::lucario::mamoswine::medicham::milotic::mothim::nidoking::nidoqueen::oranguru::orthworm::parasect::passimian::pawmot::perrserker::persian::persian-alola::plusle::politoed::poliwrath::pyroar::pyukumuku::quaquaval::raikou::rhyperior::sceptile::seismitoad::shuckle::silvally::skarmory::skeledirge::slaking::slurpuff::spinda::tapu koko::tatsugiri::thievul::ting-lu::togedemaru::tropius::tsareena::tyranitar::ursaluna::veluza::volcarona::whimsicott::wigglytuff::wobbuffet::wo-chien::wormadam::wormadam-sandy::wormadam-trash::xatu:

:beautifly::dustox::forretress::golisopod::illumise::mothim::parasect::shuckle::silvally::volcarona::wormadam::wormadam-sandy::wormadam-trash:
:brute bonnet::cacturne::drapion::persian-alola::silvally::thievul::ting-lu::tyranitar::wo-chien:
:dracovish::kingdra::latios::silvally::tatsugiri:
:bellibolt::eelektross::pawmot::plusle::raikou::silvally::tapu koko::togedemaru:
:comfey::dachsbun::enamorus::enamorus-therian::silvally::slurpuff::tapu koko::whimsicott::wigglytuff:
:cobalion::hawlucha::hitmonlee::hitmontop::hitmonchan::infernape::lucario::medicham::passimian::pawmot::poliwrath::quaquaval::silvally:
:camerupt::heatmor::infernape::iron moth::pyroar::silvally::skeledirge::volcarona:
:beautifly::celesteela::corviknight::enamorus::enamorus-therian::fearow::gliscor::hawlucha::jumpluff::mothim::silvally::skarmory::tropius::xatu:
:cursola::froslass::golurk::houndstone::silvally::skeledirge:
:abomasnow::arboliva::brute bonnet::cacturne::jumpluff::parasect::sceptile::silvally::tropius::tsareena::whimsicott::wo-chien::wormadam:
:camerupt::claydol::gliscor::golurk::mamoswine::nidoking::nidoqueen::rhyperior::seismitoad::silvally::ting-lu::ursaluna::wormadam-sandy:
:abomasnow::cloyster::froslass::glalie::iron bundle::lapras::mamoswine::silvally:
:arboliva::audino::bouffalant::fearow::furret::greedent::lickilicky::oranguru::persian::pyroar::silvally::slaking::spinda::ursaluna::wigglytuff:
:drapion::dustox::garbodor::iron moth::nidoking::nidoqueen::silvally:
:bruxish::claydol::latios::medicham::oranguru::silvally::veluza::wobbuffet::xatu:
:corsola::klawf::rhyperior::shuckle::silvally::tyranitar:
:celesteela::cobalion::copperajah::corviknight::forretress::klinklang::lucario::orthworm::perrserker::silvally::skarmory::togedemaru::wormadam-trash:
:barraskewda::bruxish::clawitzer::cloyster::corsola::dracovish::golisopod::iron bundle::kingdra::lapras::milotic::politoed::poliwrath::pyukumuku::quaquaval::seismitoad::silvally::tatsugiri::veluza:
The Brokens
:iron bundle:Iron Bundle
:tapu koko:Tapu Koko
:ting-lu:Ting-Lu
:ursaluna:Ursaluna
:whimsicott:Whimsicott

The Good
:abomasnow:Abomasnow
:brute bonnet:Brute Bonnet
:celesteela:Celesteela
:comfey:Comfey
:corviknight:Corviknight
:dracovish:Dracovish
:enamorus:Enamorus
:enamorus-therian:Enamorus-Therian
:gliscor:Gliscor
:golisopod:Golisopod
:hitmontop:Hitmontop
:infernape:Infernape
:iron moth:Iron Moth
:kingdra:Kingdra
:latios:Latios
:medicham:Medicham
:milotic:Milotic
:oranguru:Oranguru
:orthworm:Orthworm
:politoed:Politoed
:rhyperior:Rhyperior
:seismitoad:Seismitoad
:skeledirge:Skeledirge
:tyranitar:Tyranitar
:volcarona:Volcarona
:wo-chien:Wo-Chien

The Niche
:arboliva:Arboliva
:audino:Audino
:barraskewda:Barraskewda
:bellibolt:Bellibolt
:bruxish:Bruxish
:camerupt:Camerupt
:clawitzer:Clawitzer
:cobalion:Cobalion
:copperajah:Copperajah
:cursola:Cursola
:drapion:Drapion
:eelektross:Eelektross
:furret:Furret
:hawlucha:Hawlucha
:houndstone:Houndstone
:illumise:Illumise
:jumpluff:Jumpluff
:lapras:Lapras
:lucario:Lucario
:mamoswine:Mamoswine
:nidoking:Nidoking
:pawmot:Pawmot
:persian-alola:Persian-Alola
:poliwrath:Poliwrath
:quaquaval:Quaquaval
:raikou:Raikou
:sceptile:Sceptile
:silvally:Silvally (All)
:skarmory:Skarmory
:thievul:Thievul
:togedemaru:Togedemaru
:tropius:Tropius
:tsareena:Tsareena
:wobbuffet:Wobbuffet
:xatu:Xatu

The Bad / IDK
:beautifly:Beautifly
:bouffalant:Bouffalant
:cacturne:Cacturne
:claydol:Claydol
:cloyster:Cloyster
:corsola:Corsola
:dachsbun:Dachsbun
:dustox:Dustox
:fearow:Fearow
:forretress:Forretress
:froslass:Froslass
:garbodor:Garbodor
:glalie:Glalie
:golurk:Golurk
:greedent:Greedent
:heatmor:Heatmor
:hitmonlee:Hitmonlee
:hitmonchan:Hitmonchan
:klawf:Klawf
:klinklang:Klinklang
:lickilicky:Lickilicky
:mothim:Mothim
:nidoqueen:Nidoqueen
:parasect:Parasect
:passimian:Passimian
:perrserker:Perrserker
:persian:Persian
:plusle:Plusle
:pyroar:Pyroar
:pyukumuku:Pyukumuku
:shuckle:Shuckle
:slaking:Slaking
:slurpuff:Slurpuff
:tatsugiri-stretchy:Tatsugiri
:veluza:Veluza
:wigglytuff:Wigglytuff
:wormadam:Wormadam
:wormadam-sandy:Wormadam-Sandy
:wormadam-trash:Wormadam-Trash
Sample Cores:
(click the sprites for sets)
:iron bundle::tapu koko::iron moth:- Iron Bundle + Tapu Koko + Iron Moth
:iron bundle::abomasnow: - Iron Bundle + Abomasnow
:oranguru::ursaluna:- Oranguru + Ursaluna
:oranguru::medicham:- Oranguru + Medicham
:tapu koko::enamorus: - Tapu Koko + Enamorus
:politoed::kingdra::seismitoad: - Politoed + Kingdra + Seismitoad
:politoed::dracovish: - Politoed + Dracovish
:whimsicott::dracovish: - Whimsicott + Dracovish
:celesteela::ting-lu: - Celesteela + Ting-Lu
:oranguru::camerupt:- Oranguru + Camerupt
:houndstone::tyranitar::dracovish: - Houndstone + Tyranitar + Dracovish
:oranguru::bellibolt::rhyperior: - Oranguru + Bellibolt or Rhyperior
:iron moth::whimsicott: - Iron Moth + Whimsicott
:politoed::wobbuffet::lapras: - the closest thing you can get to perish trap
:medicham::slaking: - i am adding a neutralizing gas mon at the first available opportunity

Sample Teams
(Will add more as I playtest more)
:oranguru::orthworm::ursaluna::brute bonnet::enamorus-therian::medicham: - Hard Trick Room (if you're new to VGC, use this, get trick room up at all costs and then click buttons)
:mamoswine::abomasnow::iron bundle::tapu koko::iron moth::thievul:- Snow Cloak Mamoswine + Brokens
(Alphabetically ordered)
Offense
Strong Physical Attackers
::barraskewda::brute bonnet::copperajah::dracovish::golisopod::golurk::hitmonlee::houndstone::infernape::klawf::lucario::mamoswine::medicham::passimian::pawmot::perrserker::quaquaval::rhyperior::silvally::slaking::tapu koko::ting-lu::tyranitar::ursaluna:
Strong Special Attackers::abomasnow::arboliva::bellibolt::cacturne::camerupt::cursola::eelektross::enamorus::enamorus-therian::infernape::iron bundle::iron moth::kingdra::latios::pyroar::raikou::skeledirge::tapu koko::tatsugiri::volcarona:
Mixed Attackers::infernape::tapu koko:

Setup
Swords Dance
::bouffalant::bruxish::cacturne::cobalion::drapion::gliscor::hawlucha::infernape::klawf::lickilicky::lucario::perrserker::quaquaval::rhyperior::sceptile::silvally::skarmory::ursaluna:
Nasty Plot::cacturne::infernape::lucario::plusle::tatsugiri::thievul::wigglytuff:
Bulk Up / Coil::corviknight::quaquaval::slaking::ursaluna:
Calm Mind::cobalion::comfey::enamorus::enamorus-therian::latios::raikou::tapu koko::xatu:
Quiver Dance::beautifly::dustox::mothim::volcarona::wormadam::wormadam-trash:
Dragon Dance::tyranitar:
Shell Smash / Fillet Away::cloyster::veluza:
Shift Gear::klinklang:
Belly Drum::greedent::lickilicky::poliwrath::ursaluna:
Iron Defense::corviknight::orthworm:
Acupressure::barraskewda::drapion::medicham::shuckle::tsareena:
Focus Energy::kingdra:
Contrary::enamorus::shuckle::spinda:
Anger Shell::klawf:

Utility
Speed Control
Trick Room
::audino::bruxish::claydol::comfey::klinklang::medicham::oranguru::spinda::whimsicott::xatu:
Trick Room Abusers::arboliva::bellibolt::bouffalant::brute bonnet::cacturne::camerupt::celesteela::clawitzer::copperajah::cursola::dracovish::enamorus-therian::golurk::greedent::heatmor::lickilicky::medicham::orthworm::perrserker::rhyperior::ting-lu::tyranitar::ursaluna:
Tailwind::beautifly::comfey::corviknight::dustox::enamorus::enamorus-therian::fearow::gliscor::illumise::jumpluff::latios::mothim::silvally::skarmory::tropius::volcarona::whimsicott::xatu:
Thunder Wave / Nuzzle::audino::bellibolt::cobalion::eelektross::forretress::froslass::illumise::klinklang::latios::pawmot::persian::persian-alola::plusle::raikou::silvally::slaking::tapu koko::togedemaru::tyranitar::wigglytuff:
Icy Wind::abomasnow::audino::bruxish::clawitzer::cloyster::corsola::cursola::froslass::glalie::golisopod::golurk::iron bundle::kingdra::lapras::latios::lickilicky::mamoswine::milotic::nidoking::nidoqueen::persian::persian-alola::politoed::poliwrath::quaquaval::rhyperior::seismitoad::silvally::slaking::spinda::tatsugiri::tyranitar::veluza::wigglytuff:

Disruption
Intimidate
::hitmontop:
Fake Out::hitmonchan::hitmonlee::hitmontop::infernape::medicham::pawmot::perrserker::persian::persian-alola::spinda::togedemaru:
Perish Song::cursola::lapras::politoed::wigglytuff:
Shadow Tag::wobbuffet::wynaut:
Charm::arboliva::camerupt::comfey::dachsbun::froslass::furret::houndstone::illumise::jumpluff::lapras::mamoswine::nidoqueen::pawmot::perrserker::persian::persian-alola::plusle::slurpuff::tsareena::ursaluna::whimsicott::wigglytuff::wobbuffet:
Eerie Impulse::bellibolt::claydol::eelektross::pawmot::raikou::tapu koko::togedemaru:
Parting Shot::persian-alola::silvally::thievul:
Accurate Sleep Moves::brute bonnet::jumpluff::parasect:

Support / Protection
Screens / Aurora Veil
::abomasnow::corviknight::froslass::jumpluff::raikou::tapu koko:
Safeguard::arboliva::milotic::pyukumuku::shuckle::wobbuffet:
Double Team::froslass::sceptile:
Howl::dachsbun::houndstone::lucario::thievul:
Helping Hand::abomasnow::arboliva::audino::cacturne::cobalion::comfey::dachsbun::forretress::froslass::furret::hawlucha::hitmontop::illumise::jumpluff::lapras::lickilicky::medicham::milotic::orthworm::pawmot::perrserker::persian::persian-alola::plusle::pyukumuku::shuckle::skeledirge::slurpuff::spinda::tatsugiri::togedemaru::tropius::tsareena::tyranitar::whimsicott::wigglytuff:
Follow Me::furret:
Rage Powder::brute bonnet::jumpluff::parasect::volcarona:
Ally Switch::houndstone::latios::xatu:
Screech::gliscor::klinklang::parasect::persian::persian-alola::sceptile:
Fake Tears / Metal Sound::froslass::illumise::klinklang::persian::persian-alola::plusle::silvally::slurpuff::thievul::whimsicott:
Noble Roar::pyroar:
Shed Tail::orthworm:
Wide Guard::celesteela::golisopod::hitmonlee::hitmontop::parasect::tropius:
Quick Guard::cobalion::hawlucha::hitmonchan::hitmontop::infernape::lucario::medicham::passimian::sceptile::thievul:

Weather / Terrains
Drought
: N/A
Prankster Sunny Day::illumise::riolu::whimsicott:
Sun Abusers::arboliva::brute bonnet::camerupt::infernape::iron moth::pyroar::jumpluff::tropius:

Drizzle::politoed:
Prankster Rain Dance::illumise::riolu:
Rain Abusers::barraskewda::dracovish::iron bundle::kingdra::parasect::poliwrath::seismitoad:

Sand Stream::tyranitar:
Sand Abusers::cacturne::dracovish::houndstone:

Snow Warning::abomasnow:
Snow Abusers::froslass::iron bundle::mamoswine:

Terrains::arboliva::tapu koko:
Terrain Abusers::hitmonlee::hawlucha::iron bundle::iron moth::sceptile::slurpuff::thievul:

Perhaps I'll do a forum tour to get that playtesting I desire, but for now if you wanna play, then just hit me up on the Solomods Discord and I may be available

Last edited:
Name of Mod: No Luck, All Skill
View attachment 527977
Link to Changes: Custom Format: No Luck, All Skill - Google Docs
Summary of the Mod: Removes ALL Instances of RNG.
Wow, thats a lot of crazy changes... I actually was thinking of posting a mod with a similar concept in OMs or pet mods (Too busy on my current solomod)

If I were you tho, insted of banning moves with below 100 acc, you could make every move guaranteed to hit (like no guard), which of course only apply to moves with 50 acc or above (meaning OHKO moves would always miss :/ )

Of course its your mod and its up to you what you do with the moves, and while changing the acc of a lot of moves seems tedious... adding every single move to the banlist seems even worse (at least for me) (nvm you already did it you crazy)

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
No Luck All Skill deserves Pet Mod of The Century status.

ok here is a funny lil side mod I began working on ten mins before opening this thread

Picsart_23-06-23_01-28-42-344.jpg

EVERYTHING EVER LUKE'D ALL AT ONCE

Welcome to Everything Ever Luke'd All At Once.

It is exactly what it sounds like. Every sub I ever win for every Pet Mod in Gen 9* will be in this solomod, and only subs that I win will. They will all be together and it will be a metagame that you play.

Enough talking, here are the available Pokemon.
Clean Slate Micro 2

:ss/virizion:
Name of the Pokemon: Virizion
Type: Steel / Grass
Abilities:
Justified / Sap Sipper | HA: Steely Spirit
Stat Distribution: 61 HP / 90 Atk / 86 Def / 70 SpA / 99 SpD / 88 Spe
Movepool Additions: Anchor Shot, Leech Seed, Taunt, Horn Leech
Movepool Removals: Close Combat

:ss/Talonflame:
Name of the Pokemon: Talonflame
Type:

Abilities: Flame Body | HA: Gale Wings
Stat Distribution: 126 / 81 / 59 / 76 / 71 / 73 | 486
Movepool Additions: Lava Plume
Movepool Removals: U-Turn

Prevos For Everyone

:Pinsir:
Pokémon: Snipsquire
Evolves Into: Pinsir
Stats: 40 HP / 100 Atk / 65 Def / 25 SpA / 45 SpD / 60 Spe | BST: 335
Typing:

Abilites: Klutz / Mold Breaker | HA: Moxie
Close Combat, Giga Impact, High Horsepower, Earthquake, Outrage
Hyper Beam, Focus Blast
NIL

Book of Enigmas

:Dp/magikarp:

Name: Aureate Fin
Original Pokemon: Magikarp
Type:

Ability: Cleansing Fire
Stats: 61 HP / 111 Atk / 141 Def / 63 SpA / 53 SpD / 141 Spe | BST: 570
Paradox: Sky
New Moves: Magikarp's Movepool + Feebas's Movepool + Reversal, Final Gambit, Superpower, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Storm Throw, Body Press, Flying Press, No Retreat, Counter, Aqua Jet, Encore
Removed Moves: Toxic

:DP/dodrio:
Name: Tripod Drill
Original Pokemon: Dodrio
Role: Offensive Pivot, Hazard Setter
Type:

Ability: Cleansing Fire
Stats: 65 HP / 107 Atk / 95 Def / 61 SpA / 109 SpD / 133 Spe | BST: 570
Paradox: Sky
New Moves: Dodrio's Movepool + Hyper Drill, Drill Run, Earthquake, High Horsepower, U-turn, Axe Kick, Stealth Rock, Court Change, Rapid Spin, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Smack Down, Triple Kick, Agility
Signature Move: Triple Drill - Ground | 20 BP | 10 PP | 90% Acc | Physical | Hits three times. Each hit increases in BP by 20, but they have separate accuracy checks.
Removed Moves: Knock Off, All Flying type moves sans Drill Peck, Swords Dance

Megas Revisted

:XY/audino-mega:
Name: Mega Audino
Type:

Ability: Regenerator
Stats: 103 HP / 60 Atk / 130 Def / 100 SpA / 97 SpD / 55 Spe [BST: 545]
Summary of Stat Changes: +44 Def / +40 SpA / +12 SpD / +5 Spe
New Moves: Discharge, Volt Switch, Charge Beam, Charge, Zap Cannon

:Xy/houndoom-mega:
Name: Mega Houndoom
Type:

Ability: Merciless*
*Merciless - Triggers on all status ailments
Stats: 75 HP / 90 Atk / 90 Def / 140 SpA / 90 SpD / 115 Spe [BST: 600]
Summary of Stat Changes: same as in standard
New Moves: Toxic Spikes, Venoshock, Hex

:ss/Pinsir-Mega:
Name: Mega Pinsir
Type:

Ability: Mountaineer
Stats: 65 / 150 (+25) / 110 (+10) / 70 (+25) / 90 (+15) / 110 (+25) [600 BST]
New Moves: Megahorn, U-turn, Icicle Crash, Ice Shard, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Icicle Spear, Hail, Roost

:ss/sceptile-mega:
Name: Mega Sceptile
Type:

Ability: Armor Tail
Stats: 70 HP / 95 Atk (+10) / 79 Def (+14) / 145 SpA (+40) / 99 SpD (+14) / 142 Spe (+22) [630 BST]
New Moves: Calm Mind, Sludge Wave

:ss/swampert-mega:
Name: Mega Swampert
Type:

Ability: Poison Touch
Stats: 100 HP / 155 Atk (+35) / 120 Def (+30) / 85 SpA / 115 SpD (+25) / 70 Spe (+10) [BST: 635]
New Moves: Poison Jab, Gunk Shot, Toxic Spikes, Bulk Up, Aqua Jet, Sludge Bomb

:ss/gallade-mega:
Name: Mega Gallade
Type:

Ability: Sharpness
Stats: 68 HP / 150 Atk / 100 Def / 65 SpA / 127 SpD / 108 Spe [BST: 545]
Summary of Stat Changes: +25 Atk / +35 Def / +17 SpD / +28 Spe
New Moves: Mach Punch, Sacred Sword

:ss/aggron-mega:
Name: Mega Aggron
Type:

Ability: Dauntless Shield*
Dauntless Shield - Boots Defense by one stage on switch in. Stat boost is cleared at the end of the following turn.
Stats: 70 HP / 145 Atk / 185 Def / 85 SpA / 85 SpD / 60 Spe
Summary of Stat Changes: +35 Atk / +5 Def / +20 SpA / +25 SpD / +10 Spe
New Moves: Volt Switch

:sm/mewtwo-mega-y:
Name: Mega Mewtwo Y
Type:

Ability: Levitate
Stats: 106 / 120 (+10) / 110 (+20) / 194 (+40) / 130 (+40) / 120 (-10) [780 BST]
New Moves: Swords Dance, U-turn, [Close Combat, Drain Punch, Mach Punch], Scald, Surf, Hydro Pump

:sm/blaziken-mega:
Name: Mega Blaziken
Type:

Stats: 80 / 150 (+30) / 80 (+10) / 120 (+10) / 90 (+20) / 110 (+30) [780 BST]
New Moves: U-turn, Spikes, Roost, Close Combat

MetaMons

:sv/camerupt:
Pokémon: Camerupt
Types:

Abilities: Earth Eater / Solid Rock | HA: Solar Power
Stats: 80 HP / 100 Atk / 100 Def / 105 SpA / 95 SpD / 40 Spe | BST: 520
Move Changes: +Spikes, Taunt, Magma Storm

:ss/Mesprit:
Pokémon: Mesprit
Types:

Abilities: Levitate
Stats: 80 HP / 120 Atk / 105 Def / 90 SpA / 95 SpD / 90 Spe | BST: 580
Move Changes: +Swords Dance, Close Combat, Psychic Fangs, Focus Blast, Vacuum Wave

Alternatium EX
(This is gonna be a lot)

:ss/urshifu:
New Pokémon Name: Urshifu
Stat Changes: 85 / 115 / 130 / 63 / 90 / 72 (530)
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Sand Force / Unseen Fist | HA: Rough Skin
Movepool Changes (If Any):
+Stealth Rock, +Earthquake, +Power Trip, +High Horsepower, +Stomping Tantrum, +Parting Shot, +Switcheroo, +Earth Power, +Nasty Plot, +Bulldoze, +Spikes, +Comeuppance
-Close Combat, -Superpower, -Focus Punch, -Focus Blast, -Aura Sphere, -Thunder Punch
Category:

Type:

Base Power:
Accuracy: 100%
PP: 10
Effect(s): Applies Torment effect. Punch move

:ss/calyrex-shadow:
New Pokémon Name: Calyrex-Midnight
Stat Changes: 80 / 80 / 85 / 115 / 95 / 105 (535)
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Grim Neigh - Resets all stat changes and non volatile status inflictions for all active Pokémon upon fainting.
+Moonblast, +Knock Off, +Moonlight, +Dazzling Gleam, +Play Rough, +Switcheroo, +Fairy Lock, +Snarl, +Encore, +Pursuit
-All Psychic type moves sans Psyshock. -All Grass type moves sans Leech Seed, -Nasty Plot
Category:

Type:

Base Power:
Accuracy: 80%
PP: 5
Effect(s): High critical hit ratio.

:ss/mr-mime-galar:
(Eviolite Compatible)
New Pokémon Name: Mr. Mime-Prance
Stat Changes: 75 HP / 95 Atk / 80 Def / 105 SpA / 85 SpD / 110 Spe | 520 BST
Typing Changes: Ice / Fairy
Ability Changes: Technician / Dancer | HA: Screen Cleaner*
*Removes terrains and rooms upon switch in in addition to previous effects
Draining Kiss, Play Rough, Vacuum Wave, Double Kick, Frost Breath, Slack Off, U-turn
All Psychic type attacking moves

:ss/stunfisk-galar:
New Pokémon Name: Stunfisk-Trap
Stat Changes: 109 HP / 120 Atk / 97 Def / 66 SpA / 85 SpD / 44 Spe | 497 BST
Typing Changes: Ground / Steel
Ability Changes: Strong Jaw / Poison Point | HA: Gluttony
Fire Fang, Spiky Shield, Toxic, Spikes, Leech Seed, Toxic Spikes
N/A
Category:

Type:

Base Power:
Accuracy: 100
Effect(s): Partially traps foe for 4-5 turns. Bite move.

:ss/salazzle:
New Pokémon Name: Salazzle
Stat Changes: 106 HP / 110 Atk / 65 Def / 75 SpA / 70 SpD / 94 Spe [BST: 522]
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Multiscale
Movepool Changes:
Outrage, Thunder Wave, Bulk Up, Fire Renewal*
All Poison type moves sans Toxic, Dragon Dance
Category:

Type:

Base Power: -
Accuracy: -
PP:
Effect(s): Heals 75% of max HP and removes status infliction from the user. Removes the user's Fire type. Fails if the user is not a Fire type.

:ss/necrozma-dusk-mane:
New Pokémon Name: Necrozma-Lionheart
Stat Changes: 97 HP / 109 Atk / 79 Def / 89 SpA / 103 SpD / 67 Spe [BST: 534]
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Prism Armor
Lava Plume, Flare Blitz, Will O Wisp, Heat Crash, Fire Blast, Flamethrower
Moonlight, Dragon Dance, Photon Geyser, Dragon Pulse, Signal Beam, Expanding Force, Iron Head, Psychic Fangs, Prismatic Laser, Earth Power
Name: Sunsteel Strike
Category:

Type:

Base Power:
PP: 15
Effect(s): Heals user by 50% of damage dealt.

:ss/necrozma-dawn-wings:
New Pokémon Name: Necrozma-Batwing
Stat Changes: 97 HP / 67 Atk / 83 Def / 113 SpA / 73 SpD / 101 Spe [BST: 534]
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Prism Armor
Taunt, Foul Play, Will O Wisp, Defog, Hex, Shadow Ball, Teleport, Roost, Snarl, Work Up, Moonblast
Morning Sun, Calm Mind, Swords Dance, Dragon Dance, Photon Geyser, Dragon Pulse, Signal Beam, Heat Wave, Expanding Force, Iron Head, Psychic Fangs, Prismatic Laser, Earthquake
Name: Moongeist Beam
Category:

Type:

Base Power:
PP: 20
Effect(s): Swaps user out. If moved last suppresses target's ability (like Core Enforcer, not like Analytic)

:ss/meowstic-f:
New Pokémon Name: Meowstic-TwoTales
Stat Changes: 74 HP / 53 Atk / 86 Def / 113 SpA / 91 SpD / 104 Spe [BST: 500]
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Keen Eye / Infiltrator | HA: Competitive
Focus Blast, Aura Sphere, Vacuum Wave
Shadow Ball

:ss/Toxtricity:
New Pokémon Name: Toxtricity-Rock-Star
Stat Changes: 100 / 120 / 80 / 88 / 80 / 75 | 500 BST
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Iron Fist / Plus* | HA: Volt Absorb
Plasma Fists, Close Combat, Mach Punch, Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Calm Mind, Focus Blast, Aura Sphere, Rock Polish
-Gunk Shot
Plus - Special Attack is raised by 1 stage every time it is hit by an attack.

Overdrive - 100 BP

:Ss/Zapdos:
New Pokémon Name: Zapdos
Stat Changes: 80 / 95 / 120 / 90 / 75 / 70 | 530 BST
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Scrappy / Static | HA: Shockproof*
Takes 50% less damage from Electric type moves. Immune to paralysis.
Close Combat, Brick Break, Vacuum Wave, Focus Blast, Scald, Waterfall, Hydro Pump, Surf, Life Dew, Body Press, Drain Punch (yes), Aqua Cutter
All Electric type moves except for Thunder and Thunder Wave, All Flying type moves except for Roost, Defog and Drill Peck, Heat Wave
Life Dew - 15 PP - Heals user for 1/3 of it's maximum health. If the user is inflicted with status, heals it for 1/6 of max HP and cures it instead.

:ss/Moltres:
New Pokémon Name: Moltres
Stat Changes: 75 / 90 / 80 / 95 / 70 / 130 | 540 BST
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Guts | HA: Flash Fire
Beak Blast, Superpower
All Fire type moves sans Heat Wave and Flare Blitz
Sky Attack - 140 BP - 70% Accuracy - 20% chance to flinch - 10 PP

:xy/basculin:
New Pokémon Name: Basculin-Hot-Headed
Stat Changes: 70 HP / 117 Atk / 85 Def / 80 SpA / 70 SpD / 108 Spe [BST: 530]
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Reckless / Flash Fire | Mold Breaker (HA)
+Fire Blast, Wave Crash*, Flame Charge, Flame Wheel, Overheat, Flamethrower, Sunny Day, Flare Blitz
-Superpower, Ice Beam

:ss/basculin-white-striped:
New Pokémon Name: Basculin-Skyship (Eviolite-Compatible)
Stat Changes: 80 HP / 92 Atk / 65 Def / 80 SpA / 55 SpD / 118 Spe [BST: 490]
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Gale Wings / Light Metal | Sky Breach* (HA)
+Acrobatics, U-turn, Iron Head, Flash Cannon, Hurricane, Doom Desire, Spikes, Flip Turn, Defog, Thunder Fang, Air Slash, Brick Break, Dual Wingbeat, Final Gambit

:ss/basculegion:
New Pokémon Name: Basculegion
Stat Changes: 120 HP / 115 Atk / 60 Def / 85 SpA / 90 SpD / 60 Spe [BST: 530]
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Mold Breaker / Perish Body | Rattled (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): (inherits Movepool from Basculin in standard)
+Strength Sap, Poltergeist, Hex, Shadow Ball, Nasty Plot, Venoshock*, Will-o-Wisp, Dark Pulse, Snarl, Night Slash, Knock Off, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, Trick Room, Shadow Bone
-All Water type moves sans Flip Turn, Waterfall and Scald, Toxic

:ss/basculegion-f:
New Pokémon Name: Basculagoon
Stat Changes: 120 HP / 95 Atk / 90 Def / 100 SpA / 80 SpD / 45 Spe [BST: 530]
Typing Changes:

Ability Changes: Adaptability / Marvel Scale | Water Compaction (HA)
Movepool Changes (If Any): (inherits Movepool from Basculin in standard)
+Wave Crash, Outrage, Draco Meteor, Dragon Dance, Dragon Hammer, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Breath, Dragon Tail, Dragon Rush, Thunder Wave, Aqua Cutter
Wave Crash - Water type Sucker Punch. 33% Recoil.
Venoshock - Works on all status ailments.
Sky Breach - Turns the user's Water type moves into Flying type moves and boosts them by 20%.

:ss/Maushold:
Pokémon Name: Maushold-Extended
Stats: 85 HP / 80 Atk / 85 Def / 80 SpA / 85 SpD / 110 Spe | BST: 520
Typing:

Abilities: Technician / Cute Charm | HA: Tangled Feet
Movepool Changes:
+ Rock Blast, Triple Axel, Quick Attack, Work Up, Boomburst, U-turn, Taunt, Hone Claws

:ss/dudunsparce:
Pokémon Name: Dudunsparce
Stats: 95 HP / 75 Atk / 60 Def / 110 SpA / 120 SpD / 95 Spe | BST: 555
Typing:

Abilities: Wonder Skin / Toxic Debris | HA: Serene Grace
Movepool Changes:
+ Psychic, Psyshock, Sludge Bomb, Gunk Shot, Zen Headbutt, Sludge Wave, Iron Defense
- Dragon Tail, Dragon Rush, Boomburst, Hyper Voice, Hyper Drill, Roost
Wonder Drill | 100 BP - Psychic | Special | 100% Acc | 5 PP | Sets Wonder Room upon hitting foe

Pokétypos

:Arcanine:
Original Pokémon: Arcanine
New Pokémon: Arcamine
Stats: +15 Atk, +10 Spe, -25 SpA
Typing:

Abilities: Guard Dog / Solid Rock | HA: Sand Rush
Height: Same as Arcanine
Weight: 159 kg
Movepool Changes:
+Accelerock, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Rock Slide, Rock Tomb, Rock Throw, Stomping Tantrum, Stealth Rock, Head Smash, Spikes, Sandstorm, Rototiller, Sand Tomb, Mud Slap, Mud Bomb, Mud Shot, Sand Attack, Drill Run, Smack Down, Earth Power, Meteor Beam, Power Gem, Ice Fang, Bulk Up
-All Fire type moves sans Fire Fang, Morning Sun

:Steelix:
Original Pokémon: Steelix
New Pokémon: Eelix
Stats: 75 HP / 75 Atk / 105 Def / 75 SpA / 150 SpD / 30 Spe
Typing:

Abilities: Water Veil / Volt Absorb | HA: Static
Weight: 179 kg
Movepool Changes:
+Surf, Scald, Hydro Pump, Wave Crash, Liquidation, Wild Charge, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch, Thunder Wave, Heal Bell, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Snowscape, Parabolic Charge, Magnet Rise, Life Dew, Charge, Thunder Shock, Thunder, Coil, Flip Turn, Waterfall, Spark, Muddy Water, Mud Bomb, Sludge, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Pain Split, Soak, Rain Dance
-All Rock and Steel type moves sans Iron Tail, Stealth Rock and Flash Cannon, Fire Fang

:Crobat:
Original Pokémon: Crobat
New Pokémon: Crowhat
Stats: 95 HP / 105 Atk / 80 Def / 60 SpA / 80 SpD / 115 Spe
Typing:

Abilities: Wind Rider / Unnerve | HA: Intimidate
Weight: 28 kg
Movepool Changes:
+Vine Whip, Power Whip, Razor Leaf, Leaf Storm, Leaf Tornado, Ingrain, Synthesis, Seed Bomb, Bullet Seed, Leech Seed, Grass Knot, Grass Whistle, Grassy Glide, Grassy Terrain, Energy Ball, Lash Out, Throat Chop, Embargo, Beat Up, Brutal Swing, Foul Play, Sucker Punch, Quash, Rain Dance, Body Slam, Play Rough, Final Gambit, Swords Dance, Knock Off, Close Combat
-All Poison type moves, all Flying type moves sans Acrobatics, Aerial Ace, Hurricane, Tailwind and Defog, Leech Life, Hypnosis, Super Fang, Crunch, Bite, Hex

:Azumarill:
Original Pokémon: Azumarill
New Pokémon: Kazuumarill
Stats: 100 HP / 20 Atk / 70 Def / 100 SpA / 80 SpD / 50 Spe
Typing:

Abilities: Punk Rock / Soundproof | HA: Klutz
Weight: Same as Standard
Movepool Changes:
+Ember, Will-O-Wisp, Fire Blast, Trick Room, Boomburst, Hyper Voice, Snarl, Taunt, Spotlight, Uproar, Torch Song, Metal Sound, Heavy Slam, Heat Crash, Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Fire Punch, Flame Charge, Screech, Dark Pulse, Foul Play, Clear Smog, Roar, Overheat, Flamethrower, Parting Shot, Stealth Rock, Calm Mind, Flash Cannon
-All Water, Ice and Fairy type moves

:Wugtrio:
Original Pokémon: Wugtrio
New Pokémon: Wugtrio
Stats: 40 HP / 110 Atk / 50 Def / 20 SpA / 82 SpD / 123 Spe
Typing:

Abilities: Technician / Rattled | HA: Swift Swim
Weight: Same as In Standard
Movepool Changes:
+Toxapex's Movepool, Earthquake, U-turn, Pain Split
Triple Dive - 30 BP. 95% Acc. Hits 3 times. Water. Physical. Contact. 10 PP.

:Toedscruel:
Original Pokémon: Toedscruel
New Pokémon: Toedscruel
Stats: 80 HP / 70 Atk / 75 Def / 90 SpA / 120 SpD / 80 Spe
Typing:

Abilities: Mycelium Might* | HA: Dancer
Mycelium Might - This Pokemon's Status moves ignore certain Abilities of other Pokemon, and go last among Pokemon using the same or greater priority moves. Moves affected by MMight cannot be taunted, disabled, Tormented, Heal Blocked, affected by Encore, copied in any way nor can their PP be artificially reduced.
Weight: Same as In Standard
Movepool Changes:
+Strength Sap, Athlete's Foot*, Earthquake, Taunt, Hidden Power
Athlete's Foot - BP. 100% Acc. Grass. Status. Dance. 15 PP. Lowers foe's Special Attack and Defense by one stage, then switches user out.

Blindsided

:Iron-Valiant::Roaring-Moon:
Name: Ferroluna
Typing: Fairy / Dark
Stats: 90 HP / 135 Atk / 90 Def / 89 SpA / 80 SpD / 117 Spe
Abilities: Protosynthesis / Quark Drive
Full Movepool:
Full Movepool
Aerial Ace, Agility, Calm Mind, Charge Beam, Confuse Ray, Dazzling Gleam, Destiny Bond, Disable, Double Team, Electric Terrain, Encore, Endure, Energy Ball, False Swipe, Feint, Fire Punch, Fling, Fury Cutter, Future Sight, Giga Impact, Grass Knot, Helping Hand, Hex, Hyper Beam, Hyper Voice, Hypnosis, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Imprison, Knock Off, Leaf Blade, Light Screen, Liquidation, Low Kick, Magical Leaf, Metronome, Misty Terrain, Moonblast, Night Slash, Poison Jab, Protect, Psybeam, Psychic, Psychic Terrain, Psycho Cut, Psyshock, Quick Guard, Reflect, Rest, Reversal, Shadow Ball, Shadow Sneak, Skill Swap, Sleep Talk, Spirit Break, Stored Power, Substitute, Swift, Swords Dance, Taunt, Tera Blast, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Trick, Trick Room, Wide Guard, X-Scissor, Zen Headbutt, Acrobatics, Air Slash, Bite, Body Slam, Crunch, Dark Pulse, Dig, Double-Edge, Earthquake, Endure, Facade, Fire Blast, Fire Fang, Fire Spin, Flamethrower, Fly, Focus Energy, Giga Impact, Headbutt, Heat Wave, Hurricane, Hydro Pump, Hyper Beam, Hyper Voice, Incinerate, Iron Head, Jaw Lock, Leer, Metal Claw, Night Slash, Protect, Rest, Rock Slide, Roost, Scary Face, Shadow Claw, Sleep Talk, Snarl, Stomping Tantrum, Stone Edge, Sunny Day, Tailwind, Take Down, Throat Chop, Thunder Fang, U-turn

:Croagunk:
Name: Croakast
Typing: Poison
Stats: 99 HP / 110 Atk / 75 Def / 88 SpA / 80 SpD / 77 Spe
Full Movepool:
Full Movepool
Flip Turn, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Cross Poison, Poison Jab, Gunk Shot, Nasty Plot, Astonish, Shadow Ball, Grass Knot, Seed Bomb, Surf, Hydro Pump, Scald, Lick, Bounce, Taunt, Toxic Spikes, Toxic, Hypnosis, Earthquake, Spit Up, Swallow, Stockpile, Dig, Waterfall, Clear Smog, Explosion, Tickle, Tackle, Play Rough, Stealth Rock, Hyper Voice, Uproar, Boomburst, Attract, Sing, Life Dew, Endure, Protect, Rest, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Tera Blast, Sucker Punch, Work Up

:torchic:
Name: Rokick
Typing: Fire / Fighting
Stats: 111 HP / 99 Atk / 77 Def / 88 SpA / 55 SpD / 66 Spe
Abilities: Reckless / Technician | HA: Long Reach
Full Movepool:
Full Movepool
Beak Blast, Facade, Protect, Rest, Round, Sleep Talk, Snore, Substitute, Tera Blast, Flamethrower, Overheat, Draco Meteor, Meteor Mash, Coaching, Axe Kick, High Jump Kick, Flare Blitz, Bullet Seed, Trailblaze, Flame Charge, Double Kick, Mega Kick, Brick Break, Fire Blast, Moonlight, Moonblast, Wild Charge, Fire Lash, Superpower, Mach Punch, Tail Glow, Focus Blast, Hypnosis, Eruption, Explosion, Taunt, Bulk Up, Bounce, Fly, Roost, Brave Bird, Taunt, Will-O-Wisp, Whirlwind, Vacuum Wave, Dual Wingbeat, Play Rough

Fusion Evolution SV

:ss/Gholdengo::ss/Rotom:
Fusion Name: Rotoghold
New Types:

Base Stats: 70 / 55 / 87 / 115 / 85 / 93 [BST: 505]
New Ability: Holy Grail = (Good as Gold + Levitate)
Ability Description: Combined Effects of Both abilities
Movepool: Rotom and Gholdengo

:ss/Mimikyu::ss/Iron-Thorns:
Fusion Name: Iron Mimic
New Types:

Base Stats: 78 / 114 / 96 / 60 / 102 / 90 [BST: 540] (+1 HP / +2 Atk / +1 Def / +0 SpA / +8 SpD / +6 Spe)
New Ability: Faulty Photon = (Disguise + Quark Drive)
Ability Description: Disguise + Quark Drive
Movepool: Mimikyu + Iron Thorns

:swsh/arctovish::swsh/tinkaton:
Fusion Name: Tinkovish
New Types:

Base Stats: 90 / 85 / 90 / 80 / 100 / 75 [BST: 520] (+3 HP / +3 Atk / +2 Def / +5 SpA / +3 SpD / +1 Spe)
New Ability: Slushie = (Slush Rush + Mold Breaker)
Ability Description: Combined Effects of Both Abilities
Movepool: Arctovish + Tinkaton

:swsh/zamazenta::swsh/oinkologne:
Fusion Name: Zoinkazenta
New Types:

Base Stats: 101 / 120 / 95 / 69 / 97 / 108 [BST: 590] (+0 HP / +10 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +7 Spe)
New Ability: Pillage = (Dauntless Shield + Lingering Aroma)
Ability Description: Switches ability with the foe upon switch in.
Movepool: Zamazenta + Oinkalogne

:swsh/coalossal::swsh/dragonite:
Fusion Name: Dragocoal
New Types:

Base Stats: 100 / 120 / 110 / 90 / 95 / 55 [BST: 570] (+0 HP / +13 Atk / +3 Def / +0 SpA / +0 SpD / +0 Spe)
New Ability: Steamy Scales = (Steam Engine + Multiscale)
Ability Description: Combined Effects of Both Abiities
Movepool: Coalossal + Dragonite

:swsh/braviary-hisui::swsh/empoleon:
Fusion Name: Empoliary-Hisui
New Types:

Base Stats: 104 / 84 / 79 / 111 / 95 / 65 [BST: 538] (+7 HP / +0 Atk / +0 Def / +0 SpA / +10 SpD / +3 Spe)
New Ability: Sharp Goggles = (Tinted Lens + Competitive)
Ability Description: Combined Effects of Both abilities
Movepool: Braviary-Hisui + Empoleon

VaporeMons

:ss/crabominable:
Name: Crabominable
Type:

Abilities: Fur Coat / Iron Fist | HA: Anger Point
New Moves: Jet Punch, Bullet Punch, Mach Punch, Hammer Arm, Knock Off, Slack Off, Swords Dance

:SV/Muk:
Name: Muk
Type:

Abilities: Regenerator / Liquid Ooze | HA: Water Absorb
New Moves: Recover, Earthquake, Explosion, Whirlpool, Aqua Jet, Liquidation, Soak, Water Crash, Surf, Hydro Pump, Muddy Water, Jet Punch, Wash Away*, Flip Turn, Latent Venom*

:SV/muk-alola:
Name: Muk-Alola
Type:

Abilities: Neutralizing Gas / Poison Touch | HA: Power of Alchemy
New Moves: Recover, Earthquake, Explosion,
Sucker Punch, Foul Play, Swords Dance, Beat Up, Jaw Lock, Power Trip, Curse, Stealth Rock, Snatch*, Latent Venom*
Name: Snatch
Power: 30
Category:

Type:

Effect: For the rest of the turn, user steals certain support moves to use itself. These include all already Snatchable moves as well as: Spikes, Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, Sticky Web, Healing Stones, Shelter, Latent Venom, Shed Tail, Fillet Away, Revival Blessing, Aromatic Mist
Priority: 2
Flags (ex: Contact, Sound): Protect, Mirror

Name: Latent Venom
Power: 80
PP: 5
Category:

Type:

Effect: 100% chance to badly poison the target and lower their defenses by one stage each. Strikes two turns after being used (a la Future Sight).
Priority: 0
Flags: Mirror, Protect

:SV/Tsareena:
Name: Tsareena
Type:

Abilities: Seed Sower* / Queenly Majesty | HA: Cute Charm*
New Moves: Knock Off, Peekaboo, Axe Kick, High Horsepower, Leech Seed, Swords Dance
Seed Sower - Sets Leech Seed upon getting hit by an attack.
Cute Charm - Takes 50% less from moves that shares it's typing.

:SV/Salamence:
Name: Salamence
Type:

Abilities: Intimidate / Technician | HA: Moxie
New Moves: Scale Shot, Flame Charge, Pluck
Pluck - Flying type physical Draining Kiss clone but 70 BP

:ss/Landorus:
Name: Landorus
Type:

Abilities: Sand Force* / HA: Cloud Nine*
New Moves: Spikes, Defog, Meteor Beam, Acrobatics, Skull Bash, Desert Storm*

:ss/Landorus-Therian:
Name: Landorus-Therian
Type:

Abilities: Intimidate
New Moves: Spikes, Defog, Meteor Beam*, Acrobatics, Skull Bash*, Desert Storm*

Skull Bash - Steel type standard Meteor Beam for Attack
Meteor Beam - Doesn't charge in Sand

Cloud Nine - Same effects in standard + ignores Terrain effects.

Smackdown - 65 BP. Also stops pivoting movs from working.

Name: Desert Storm
Power: 90
PP: 15
Category: Physical
Type: Ground
Effect: Hits two turns after use and sets sandstorm. Sandstorm is set even if the move does not hit due to immunities.
Flags: Same as Future Sight

Name: Baseball Bat
Effect: Boosts the power of contact moves by ×1.25. If holder is hit by a Ball/bomb move, takes 50% less damage and the item breaks.
Can Be Knocked Off: Y
Ignored by Klutz: Y
Fling Power & Effect: 50 BP, flinches target

Fakemon Frontier

1695866763108.png

Fakemon Name: Scorpixie
Weight: 65 kg
Stats: 67 HP / 83 Atk / 146 Def / 104 SpA / 77 SpD / 81 Spe
Typing: Bug / Fairy
Abilities: Tablets of Ruin | HA: Swarm
Movepool:
Body Press, Bug Bite, Bug Buzz, Confuse Ray, Destiny Bond, Endure, Facade, Fell Stinger, Fling, Fury Cutter, Fury Swipes, Helping Hand, Hex, Hyper Beam, Play Rough, Poison Sting, Poison Jab, Pounce, Protect, Rain Dance, Rest, Reversal, Scary Face, Slash, Sleep Talk, Sludge Bomb, Spikes, Struggle Bug, Substitute, Sunny Day, Swagger, Sweet Scent, Swift, Take Down, Taunt, Tera Blast, Thief, Toxic, Toxic Spikes, U-turn, Venoshock, X-Scissor
+
Astonish, Charge Beam, Charm, Dazzling Gleam, Disarming Voice, Draining Kiss, Earth Power, Endure, Energy Ball, Fake Tears, Giga Impact, Helping Hand, Hex, Magical Leaf, Misty Terrain, Moonblast, Nasty Plot, Psyshock, Rest, Shadow Ball, Sleep Talk, Substitute, Sunny Day, Swift, Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Trick Room

Triple Threat

:sv/Dondozo:
Name: Dondozo
Type:

Stats: 130 / 100 / 105 / 65 / 70 / 55
Abilities: Oblivious / Early Bird | HA: Marvel Scale
Movepool Changes: +Spikes, Stealth Rock, Earth Power, Headlong Rush, High Horsepower, Sandstorm, U-turn, Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Scale Shot, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor, Dragon Rush, Dragon Tail

:sv/Grafaiai:
Name: Grafaiai
Type:

Stats: 83 / 93 / 75 / 85 / 92 / 109
Abilities: Prankster / Poison Touch | HA: Unburden
Movepool Changes: +Sucker Punch, Night Slash, Entrainment, Beat Up, Toxic Spikes, Aerial Ace, Hurricane, Defog, Tailwind, Gust, Dark Pulse, Air Slash, Bounce, Sky Attack
-Acrobatics

:sv/Iron-Jugulis:
Name: Iron Jugulis
Type:

Stats: 104 / 80 / 86 / 112 / 80 / 108
Abilities: Quark Drive | HA: Multiscale
Movepool Changes: +Draco Meteor, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Roost, Toxic, Defog, Nasty Plot, Dragon Tail

Name: Brrrwtick (Brrr + Burrow + Tick)
Type:

Stats: 79 / 127 / 79 / 97 / 79 / 109
Abilities: Beast Boost
Movepool:
Ice Beam, Blizzard, Aurora Veil, Frost Breath, Icicle Crash, Ice Spinner, Snowscape, Icicle Spear, Ice Shard, Sheer Cold, Frost Breath, Earth Power, Earthquake, Bulldoze, Sand Tomb, Sand Attack, Dig, Fissure, Magnitude, Fell Stinger, Pin Missile, Bug Buzz, Leech Life, Skitter Smack, Infestation, Bug Bite, Fury Cutter, Struggle Bug, Meteor Beam, Rock Slide, Rock Blast, Focus Blast, Stealth Rock, Taunt, Hone Claws, Quick Attack, Iron Tail, Flash Cannon, Nasty Plot, Work Up, Agility, Sandstorm, Rain Dance

Generation X - The Third Chapter

Name
: Gopharm (Gopher + Farm)
Typing:

Ability: Cheek Pouch / Run Away | Harvest
Base Stats: 60 / 35 / 50 / 50 / 40 / 35 | 240
Notable Moves: Trailblaze, Body Slam, Quick Attack, Double Edge, Bullet Seed, Seed Bomb, Recycle, Hyper Voice, Energy Ball, Magical Leaf, Dig, Bulldoze, Leech Seed, Worry Seed, Earth Power, Wood Hammer, Play Rough, Giga Drain, Grass Knot, Synthesis, Stuff Cheeks, Stockpile, Spit Up, Swallow, Vine Whip, universal Gen 9 TMs
Height + Weight: 0.77m, 22 kg
Flavour/Design: It's a Gopher that instead of ruining the harvest of Californian farmers everywhere, took to learning agriculture to grow it's own crops.
Potential Competitive Role: LC

Name: Gophragar (Gopher and corruption of Fragaria; scientific genus for strawberries)
Typing:

Ability: Cheek Pouch / Ripen | HA: Harvest
Base Stats: 100 / 50 / 80 / 90 / 65 / 55 | 440
Notable Moves: Gopharm's Movepool + Earthquake, Body Press, Sweet Scent, Power Whip, Leaf Storm, Hyper Beam, Rototiller, Grassy Terrain, Aromatherapy, Spiky Shield
Height + Weight: 1.4m, 89 kg

Name: Nuggold
Typing:

Ability: Illuminate
Base Stats: 59 / 45 / 73 / 61 / 25 / 37 | BST: 300
Notable Moves: Ancient Power, Stealth Rock, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Meteor Beam, Rock Blast, Power Gem, Gyro Ball, Flash Cannon, Iron Head, Metal Sound, Iron Defense, Metal Burst, Metal Claw, Steel Roller, Steel Beam, Dazzling Gleam, Sing, Hyper Voice, Gust, Peck, Reflect, Pluck, Thunder Wave and universal Gen 9 TMs
Height + Weight: 0.37m, 72 kg

Name: Auruangeles
Typing:

Ability: Justified
Base Stats: 89 / 88 / 111 / 94 / 65 / 77 | BST: 524
Notable Moves: Nuggold's Movepool + Calm Mind, Bullet Punch, Smart Strike, Steel Wing, Make It Rain, Dual Wingbeat, Air Slash, Air Cutter, Acrobatics, Aerial Ace, Defog, Brave Bird, Hurricane, Feather Dance, Mirror Move, Swords Dance, Healing Wish, Heal Pulse, Sacred Sword, Spotlight, Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Fly, Wish
Height + Weight: 0.97m, 107 kg

Name: Pytrix
Typing:

Ability: Disguise | HA: Prankster
Base Stats: 77 / 111 / 88 / 65 / 89 / 94 | BST: 524
Notable Moves: Screech, Lash Out, Knock Out, Crunch, Sucker Punch, Assurance, Foul Play, Taunt, Nasty Plot, Swords Dance, Bite, Embargo, Quash, Spikes, Brutal Swing, Crunch, Dark Pulse, Fake Tears, Night Slash, Parting Shot, Snarl, Fake Out, Thief, Torment, Rock Blast, Power Gem, Rock Slide, Stone Edge, Gyro Ball, Flash Cannon, Iron Head, Metal Sound, Metal Claw, Bullet Punch, Smart Strike, Steel Wing, Earth Power, Earthquake, Focus Punch, Light Screen, Dazzling Gleam, Play Rough, Howl, Flamethrower, Will-O-Wisp, Thunder Wave, Giga Impact, Hyper Beam and universal Gen 9 TMs
Height + Weight: 0.55m, 53 kg

Multiverse

:rb/Gengar:
Name: Gengar
Stats: 85/65/60/130/130/110 (580)
Type:

Abilities: Neutralizing Gas
Move Additions: Boo!*, Kaboom*, Thunderjolt*, Sleep Powder
Move Removals: All Attacking Ghost moves sans Night Shade and Shadow Sneak, Nasty Plot
(Gen 9 Gengar's Movepool as Base)
Name: Boo!
Power: 135
PP: 5/8
Category:

Type:

Effect: The user faints after using this move, unless this move broke the target's substitute. The target's Defense is halved during damage calculation.
Flags: Snatch, Damp

Ghost STAB Gen 1 Self Destruct. Having big Explosion isn't really enough for Gengar, so we decided to add an option to scare out Ghosts who might try to hustle and block our main way of dealing damage.

Name: Kaboom
Power: 250
PP: 5/8
Category:

Type:

Effect: The user faints after using this move, unless this move broke the target's substitute. The target's Defense is halved during damage calculation.
Flags: Snatch, Damp

Gen 1 Explosion replicated for modern times. Kills anything that doesn't resist tbh.

Name: Thunderjolt
Power: 100
Accuracy: 95%
PP: 15/24
Category:

Type:

Effect: 10% chance to paralyze. Guaranteed crit against slower opponents.
Flags: Snatch

Gen 1 Thunderbolt, equipped with it's hair tearing miss rate and the propensity to land critical hits if foe is slower just like Gen 1's crit rate.

:GS/Raikou:
Name: Raikou
Niche: GSC OU
Stats: 80 HP / 85 Atk / 80 Def / 115 SpA / 100 SpD / 110 Spe | BST: 570
Type:

Abilities: Legendary Beast*
Move Additions: Deep Sleep*, Surf, Aurora Beam
Move Removals: Volt Switch, Scald
(Based on Raikou's Gen 8 Movepool)
Legendary Beast - Pokemon without this ability have their Atk and SpA multiplied by 0.75.

Deep Sleep - Psychic | Status | - Acc | 16 PP | Fully restores user's HP and puts user to sleep for 2 turns. If this move is rolled by Sleep Talk, the user's HP is fully restored and the sleep counter resets.

:SV/cacturne:
Name: Cacturne
Niche: [SV NU] Physical Wallbreaker, Mixed Wallbreaker, Spikes setter
Stats: 75 HP / 120 Atk / 85 Def / 115 SpA / 80 SpD / 90 Spe | BST: 555
Type:

Abilities: Water Absorb | HA: Rough Skin
Move Additions: Knock Off, Wood Hammer, Close Combat
Move Removals: N/A

:Sm/Glalie::glalie-mega:
Pokémon: Glalie
Niche: [SM RU] Physical Wallbreaker
Stats: 80 HP / 130 Atk / 80 Def / 80 SpA / 80 SpD / 100 Spe | BST: 550 (+50 Atk, +20 Spe)
Type:

Abilities: Refrigerate | HA: Moody
New Moves: Fake Out, Bulk Up
(Based on Gen 8 Movepool)

:sm/volcarona:
Pokémon: Volcarona
Niche: SM OU
Stats: 85 HP / 60 Atk / 65 Def / 135 SpA / 105 SpD / 100 Spe | BST: 550
Type:
Bug
Ground

Abilities: Swarm | HA: Flame Body
New Moves: Mud Shot
Removed Moves: Giga Drain

:sm/Sylveon:
Pokémon: Sylveon
Niche: XY UU
Stats: 95 HP / 65 Atk / 65 Def / 110 SpA / 130 SpD / 60 Spe | BST: 530
Type:
Bug

Abilities: Cute Charm | HA: Pixilgreat*
New Moves: Mystical Fire, Heal Bell
Removed Moves: N/A
(Gen 9 Movepool as Base)

:xy/dragalge:
Pokémon: Dragalge
Niche: XY OU
Stats: 79 HP / 75 Atk / 90 Def / 97 SpA / 123 SpD / 44 Spe | BST: 508
Type:
Bug
Ground

Abilities: Poison Point / Poison Touch | HA: Adaptability
New Moves: Incinerate
(Gen 9 Movepool as Base)

:xy/diggersby:
Pokémon: Diggersby
Niche: XY OU
Stats: 87 HP / 56 Atk / 97 Def / 50 SpA / 87 SpD / 78 Spe | BST: 450
Type:
Bug
Ground

Abilities: Pick Up | HA: Huge Power
New Moves: Mega Kick, Double-Edge, Close Combat

Gen 6 Pixilate

OU Theorymon

:sv/electrode-hisui:
Name: Electrode-Hisui
Stats: Same as in Standard
Type:

Abilities: Static / Magic Guard | HA: Aftermath

Eramons

:thundurus:
Original Pokemon: Thundurus
Eramon: Thunderzeus
Era: Early Civilization
Type:

Abilities: Lightning Rod | HA: Teravolt
Stats: 79 / 101 / 110 / 100 / 70 / 120 [BST: 570]
Move Changes: +Dazzling Gleam, Hurricane, Sky Attack, Defog, Zing Zap, Superpower, Stone Edge, Sucker Punch, Parabolic Charge, Bolt Strike
-Bulk Up, Focus Blast, U-turn, Sludge Bomb, Grass Knot

:ss/genesect:
Pokemon: Genesect
Era: Far Future
Type:

Abilities: Mega Launcher
Stats: 71 | 120 | 95 | 120 | 95 | 99 [BST= 600]
Move Changes: +Swords Dance, Water Pulse, Aura Sphere | -Explosion, Leech Life, Iron Defense

:ss/golurk:
Pokemon: Golurk
Era: Early Civilization
Type:

Abilities: Klutz / No Guard | HA: Stamina
Stats: 99 | 124 | 80 | 55 | 80 | 75 [BST= 513]
Move Changes: +Swords Dance, +Shadow Sneak | -Drain Punch, Close Combat

:ss/Rotom-Wash:
Pokemon: Rotom-Wash
Era: Present Day
Type:

Stats: 70 HP / 65 Atk / 107 Def / 105 SpA / 107 SpD / 86 Spe | BST: 540 (+20 HP)
Move Changes: -
Role: Physically defensive wall.
Rotom-Wash combines it's stellar defensive type + Levitate to operate as a defensive or offensive pivot. 70/107/107 is pretty great bulk.
Flavour: Modern Day Appliance

:ss/Kingambit:
Pokemon: Kingambit
Era: Medieval
Type:

Abilities: Defiant / Intimidate | HA: Pressure
Stats: 100 HP / 135 Atk / 120 Def / 60 SpA / 85 SpD / 50 Spe | BST: 550
Move Changes: -

:Greninja:
Pokemon: Greninja
Eramon: Plaguinja
Era: Medieval
Type:

Abilities: Corrosion | HA: Perish Body
Stats: 72 HP / 95 Atk / 67 Def / 103 SpA / 71 SpD / 122 Spe | BST: 530
Move Changes:
+Toxic, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Acid, Acid Spray, Corrosive Gas, Cross Poison, Poison Jab, Astonish, Shadow Ball, Shadow Claw, Destiny Bond, Will-O-Wisp, Haze, Hex, Poltergeist, Baneful Bunker, Plague Cane*
-Hydro Pump, Water Shuriken, Mat Block, Chilling Water, Hydro Cannon, Liquidation, Surf, Waterfall, Water Pledge, Water Gun, Ice Beam, Blizzard, Night Slash, Switcheroo, Spikes, Thief, Swords Dance
Plague Cane - 90 BP | 100% Acc | Poison | Physical | 16 PP | +3 Priority | Fails unless it is the user's first turn on the field.

:Chandelure:
Pokemon: Chandelure
Eramon: Chandelight
Era: Present Day
Type:

Abilities: Cute Charm / Regenerator | HA: Galvanize
Stats: 70 HP / 45 Atk / 90 Def / 145 SpA / 90 SpD / 80 Spe | BST: 520
Move Changes:
+Discharge, Parabolic Charge, Thunder Wave, Volt Switch, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Charge Beam, Charge, Magnet Rise, Electric Terrain, Electro Ball, Electroweb, Ion Deluge, Thundershock, Spark, Wild Charge, Zap Cannon, Aromatic Mist, Charm, Dazzling Gleam, Decorate, Draining Kiss, Play Rough, Moonblast, Moonlight, Misty Terrain, Misty Explosion, Whirlpool, Gust
-Acid Armor, Astonish, Burning Jealousy, Confuse Ray, Curse, Dark Pulse, Clear Smog, Ember, Fire Blast, Flamethrower, Fire Spin, Flame Charge, Flare Blitz, Heat Wave, Inferno, Lash Out, Memento, Overheat, Poltergeist, Shadow Ball, Smog, Spite, Trick Room, Will-O-Wisp

:ss/Weezing-Galar:
Pokemon: Weezing-Galar
Era: Industrial Revolution
Type:

Abilities: Levitate / Neutralizing Gas | HA: Misty Surge
Stats: 70 HP / 90 Atk / 130 Def / 95 SpA / 90 SpD / 60 Spe | BST: 530 (+5 HP, +10 Def, +10 SpA, +20 SpD)
Move Changes: +Calm Mind, -Heat Wave

:ss/rotom-heat:
Pokemon: Rotom-Heat
Era: Industrial Revolution
Type:

Stats: 60 HP / 65 Atk / 107 Def / 110 SpA / 107 SpD / 91 Spe | BST: 540 (+10 HP, +5 SpA, +5 Spe)
Move Changes: +Strength Sap, Lava Plume, Thunder Cage, -Foul Play, Shadow Ball, Hex

Paleomons

:sv/rampardos:
Name: Rampardos-Cretaceous
Typing:

Abilities: Mold Breaker | HA: Head Barrage*
Head Barrage* - All Special moves used by the user become physical and add 25% recoil.
Stats: 117 HP / 130 Atk / 75 Def / 60 SpA / 60 SpD / 93 Spe | BST: 535
New Moves: Play Rough, Moonblast, Sweet Kiss, Moonlight, Taunt, Dazzling Gleam
Removed Moves: Toxic

:sv/archeops:
Name: Archeops-Cretaceous
Typing:

Abilities: First Flight*
*User is considered airborne until hit with an attack. Resets upon switching out.
Stats: 85 HP / 130 Atk / 85 Def / 92 SpA / 65 SpD / 110 Spe | BST: 370
New Moves: Mach Punch, Superpower, High Jump Kick, Bulk Up, Coaching, Brick Break, Dynamic Punch, Fury Attack, Focus Blast, Close Combat, Axe Kick
Removed Moves: Roost, Sky Attack, Fly, Pluck

TeraMax

:ss/darmanitan-galar::ss/darmanitan-galar-zen:
Name: Darmanitan-Galar
Type:
|

Stats: 105 / 140 / 55 / 30 / 55 / 95 (Base) | 105 / 55 / 65 / 120 / 65 / 130 (Zen)
Abilities: Gorilla Tactics* | HA: Zen Mode*
Gorilla Tactics - Same effects as in standard, but disables any Choiced items.
Zen Mode - Transforms at the start of the turn if it selects a special move.
New / Changed Moves: Tera Blast, Ice Spinner, Ice Shard, Lava Plume

:ss/Flutter-Mane:
Name: Flutter Mane
Type:

Stats: 65 / 75 / 75 / 115 / 135 / 105
Abilities: Protosynthesis
New / Changed Moves: Bug Buzz, U-turn, Skitter Smack, Quiver Dance, First Impression, Rage Powder, Giga Drain, Leech Life, Bug Bite, Struggle Bug, Will-O-Wisp, Morning Sun
Removed Moves: Moonblast, Mystical Fire, Dazzling Gleam, Draining Kiss, Charm, Misty Terrain

:ss/flapple::ss/flapple-gmax:
Name: Flapple
Type:

Stats: 70 HP / 120 Atk / 95 Def / 80 SpA / 67 SpD / 88 Spe
(+10 Atk, +15 Def, -15 SpA, +7 SpD +18 Spe)
Abilities: Ripen / Gluttony | HA: Hustle
(G-Max Ability: Tinted Lens)
New Moves: Close Combat, Scale Shot
Signature Move: Grav Apple - In addition to its normal effects, sets Gravity when it hits resisted targets.

:ss/alcremie::ss/Alcremie-gmax:
Name: Alcremie
Type:

Stats: 85 HP / 60 Atk / 90 Def / 120 SpA / 125 SpD / 70 Spe
(+20 HP, +15 Def, +10 SpA, +4 SpD, +6 Spe)
Abilities: Gooey | HA: Aroma Veil
(G-Max Ability: Well Baked Body)
New Moves: Moonblast, Earth Power
Signature Move: Decorate - Now identical effects of Heart Swap.

:sv/brute-bonnet:
Name: Brute Bonnet
Type:

Stats
: 111 HP / 127 Atk / 89 Def (-10) / 79 SpA / 99 SpD / 65 Spe (+10) | BST: 570
Abilities: Protosynthesis
New / Changed Moves: Toxic, Gunk Shot, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Poison Fang, Fire Fang, Poltergeist, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball, Will-O-Wisp, Raging Fury, Temper Flare, Earthquake
Removed Moves: Bullet Seed, Seed Bomb, Lash Out, Close Combat, Grassy Terrain, Energy Ball, Leaf Storm, Grass Knot, Synthesis

:sv/drednaw::sv/drednaw-gmax:
Name: Drednaw
Type:

Stats
: 100 HP (+10) / 120 Atk (+5) / 100 Def (+10) / 48 SpA / 88 SpD (+20) / 74 Spe | BST: 530
Abilities: Sturdy / Swift Swim | HA: Shell Armor
G-Max Ability: Solid Rock
New / Changed Moves: Stone Axe, Brick Break, Wave Crash

Ironmons

:sv/Hoopa:
Name: Sinister Doll
Original Pokemon: Hoopa
Type:

Ability: Protosynthesis
Stats: 87 HP / 81 Atk / 71 Def / 143 SpA / 123 SpD / 85 Spe | 590 BST
Paradox: Past
New Moves: Earth Power, Spikes, Stealth Rock, Earthquake, Scorching Sands, Meteor Beam, Sunny Day, Sand Tomb, Drill Run, Bulldoze, Will-O-Wisp, Hex
Removed Moves: Psychic, Psyshock, Psybeam, Confusion, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Thunder Punch, Hyperspace Fury, Hyperspace Hole, Fling, Foul Play, Lash Out, Psychic Terrain, Nasty Plot

:sm/diancie-mega:
Name: Iron Tiara
Original Pokemon: Diancie
Type:

Ability: Quark Drive
Stats: 80 HP / 140 Atk / 120 Def / 50 SpA / 80 SpD / 110 Spe | 590 BST
Paradox: Future
New Moves: Earthquake, Acrobatics, Air Slash, Aerial Ace, Fly, Air Cutter, Hurricane, Sky Attack, Iron Head, Smart Strike, Zen Headbutt, Electric Terrain
Removed Moves: Calm Mind, Moonblast, Misty Terrain, Dazzling Gleam, Misty Explosion, Draining Kiss, Sunny Day
I believe that it is currently up to date with all of the subs I made this gen that won. Very funny looking potential meta lmao.

It goes without saying, that the existence of this solomod should NOT impact voting for my submissions in any shape or way. This is a fun lil side project that MIGHT be good to play, but it doesn't have to be (we alr have Uber and LC level mons here). So please don't do that.

Last edited:
Ok... Its time for some updates about Back To Square One

The release of the meta will be delayed for a while... I messed up hard while coding and I put updated showdown functions on the outdated Dragon Heaven... resulting in pratically everything not working at all.

Soul Dew will be suspect tested again immediatly upon the release of BTS1.

Also, I'm thinking about potentially developing another solomod in the future after BTS1 is finished. I have an entire dex of Fakemon and concept for an fangame. So of course I want to create a Showdown meta for it as well (tho the fangame in question is NOT in development, at least on the actual coding part :P)

Name of Mod: A Golden Experience
Mascot: Lucario
Link to Changes: Spreadsheet, Discord server
Summary of the Mod: National Dex based Solomod, where we try to make every Pokemon usable in any mean. We also have custom moves, abilities, and Fakemon as well as megas! No Z-moves, Dynamax, or Terastal. Hidden Power was removed from most abusers as well.
Competitive Overview: As a NatDex based Solomod, we have a lot of things here, but here are some of the ones I kinda like:

:sm/glalie-mega:
Glalie-Mega @ Glalitite
Ability: Explosive
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Sheer Cold
- Explosion
- Earthquake
- Recover / Rapid Spin / Spikes

Glalie-Mega benefits a lot from our mod. New ability Explosive allows to use Explosion-like moves without KOing your Pokemon. All OHKO moves were revamped, and Sheer Cold became a 150 BP Special Ice Explosion that sets Hail, so now Glalie-Mega is extremely powerful with high BP coverage and STAB, but it should be held back by its weak bulk and slow Speed.

:sm/blaziken-mega:
Blaziken-Mega @ Blazikenite
Ability: Magic Guard
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Flare Blitz
- High Jump Kick
- Roost

No hope for the chicken in Uber, due to Koraidon! So now, it has been heavily modified. Base form lost Speed Boost for Striker (Iron Fist clone for kicking moves), and mega got Magic Guard, and a huge Atk nerf. Magic Guard raises artificially its bulk to a higher level (due to no chip from hazards, Toxic etc), but it can also spam 2 powerful STABs without any drawback.

:sm/nidoking:
Nidoking @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
Jolly Nature
- Poison Jab
- Fissure
- Ice Punch / Golem Strike / Thunder Punch
- Stealth Rock / Golem Strike / Thunder Punch

Another OHKO move revamped: Fissure! Now a 90 BP physical Ground move with 10% to lower Def, aka a bone thrown to physical Sheer Force users, and Nidoking is perhaps the most effective out of them (gotta talk about it later). Special sets are still pretty much viable and possibly still better due to higher BP + less competition as a special breaker, but physical sets can use his higher Atk stats.

:sm/landorus:
Landorus (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Wind Rider
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Sandsear Storm
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast

Unbanned nerfed Landorus, with a new ability so it can still do things that are not "Lando-T but less good. Oh, and now its Atk and SpA are swapped, meaning it actually has 125 SpA, with Nasty Plot and Sandsear Storm...

:sm/pinsir-mega:
Pinsir-Mega @ Pinsirite
Ability: Aerilate
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Guillotine
- Quick Attack
- Close Combat

Another nerfed OHKO move, and this time, Guillotine mimics its pre-mega ability Moxie by being a more powerful but with a weaker effect than Felt Stinger. It can easily snowball, but otherwise, Pinsir-Mega stuff.

:sm/slaking:
Slaking @ Nullify Orb
Ability: Truant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Return
- Earthquake
- Slack Off

Viable Slaking? Perhaps. Nullifying Orb allows it to nullify its ability, so it's basically a 670 BST mon with 160 Atk and a great, great bulk (150/100/65), as well as good coverage, setup, and heal. The catch here is that the second you get hit by Knock Off, you have a deadweight on your team. But hey, should be fine? 670 behemoth, without any effective ability or item, but still 670 BST behemoth.

:sm/lanturn:
Lanturn @ Leftovers
Ability: Night Light
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Volt Switch / Discharge
- High Water
- Heal Bell / Toxic / Thunder Wave

Lanturn is already good, so give it a tiny more bulk, healing, and a better ability (Night Light is Thick Fat but for Ghost and Dark moves)... Now, it's easily a nice wall, yet a bit too passive.

:sm/hypno:
Hypno @ Assault Vest
Ability: Endless Dream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Brave Nature
- Dream Eater
- Wake-Up Slap
- Foul Play
- Hypnotic Horror

Endless Dream is an ability that applies Comatose to every Pokemon on the field, meaning they actually well... all get hit by Dream Eater and Wake-Up Slap. This mon isn't very viable, but is a lot of fun.

:sm/wigglytuff:
Wigglytuff @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Moonblast
- Fire Blast
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt

Wigglytuff finally good! Now, it's a slow breaker, that hits extremely hard, but suffers competition from both Nidoking and Braviary-Hisui (not sure how much Braviary-H would run Sheer Force over Tinted Lens though).

:sm/metagross-mega:
Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Ability: Cosmic Energy
Naive Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Psychic
- Meteor Beam
- Earthquake

Metagross-Mega is also unbanned, and Cosmic Energy allows it to skip charging turns altogether. Now, it'll easily run a mixed set with Meteor Beam spam, or it can even run Skull Bash viably if it wants to.

:sm/malamar:
Malamar @ Indecisive Orb
Ability: Contrary
Naive Nature
- Hypnotic Horror
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Stored Power

Malamar buff! Hypnotic Horror is a Dark special Superpower, meaning that it can boost all of its stat bar Speed. Indecisive Orb is a Life Orb like item, but it inflicts Torment. Still, it can click Superpower and Hypnotic Horror, and after that, click a +1 100 BP Stored Power.

:sm/sunflora:
Sunflora @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Drought
Modest Nature
- Growth
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Earth Power

Insert something about Grass/Fire Drought Sunflora.

:sm/bouffalant:
Bouffalant @ Assault Vest
Ability: Fluffy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Body Slam
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Headlong Rush

The very definition of a tank. Bouffalant is now incredibly bulky due to 95/95/95 bulk being great for Fluffy.

:sm/regieleki:
Regieleki @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Transistor
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Rapid Spin
- Flame Burst

Regieleki with coverage!? OK, it got a huge nerf in its ability (x1.2 instead of x1.3 or x1.5), and its only coverage is Flame Burst and Superpower. It can even miss the kill on bulky enough Grass with Flame Burst Specs Modest, and you can still easily wall it with a bulky Ground not weak to Fire.

:sm/copperajah:
Copperajah @ Life Orb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Fissure
- Golem Strike
- Stealth Rock

Copperajah @ Leftovers
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Epicenter
- Whirlwind
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt

Copperajah @ Choice Band
Ability: Heavy Metal
Adamant Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Heat Crash
- Headlong Rush
- Stone Edge

Copperajah @ Assault Vest
Ability: Dry Skin
Adamant Nature
- Epicenter
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Stone Edge

I like this thing. Got a bit more bulk, Steel/Ground, every single set likes the Ground type. Fissure Sheer Force is back, and Epicenter is a physical Ground Future Sight. Steel/Ground with Water immunity is extremely nice despite the quad Fire weakness.

:sm/silvally:
Silvally @ Life Orb
Ability: RKS System
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Hidden Power [Ghost]
- Recover

Silvally-Fighting @ Choice Band
Ability: Scrappy
Jolly Nature
- Multi-Attack
- Hidden Power [Ghost]
- U-turn
- Extreme Speed

Silvally-Poison @ Assault Vest
Calm Nature
- U-turn
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Poison Fang

Silvally-Flying @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- Protect
- Swords Dance
- Multi-Attack
- Hidden Power [Ground]

Silvally is now OU Arceus. Like, really. Now, it got some more useful moves (most notable ones including Calm Mind, Recover and Extreme Speed), it's one of the last mons with Hidden Power (buffed to 100 BP, and will be Physical if Atk > SpA), and no longer needs an item, every single form got a new ability (RKS System gives x1.2 to non-STAB moves). Some forms are better than others, and I could talk about them for hours, but those are some sets I kinda enjoy.

:sm/gogoat:
Gogoat @ Leftovers
Ability: Grass Pelt
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Grassy Glide
- Rock Slide
- Milk Drink

Putting the Goat in Gogoat. Or at least trying to. Now, Grass Pelt is a clone of Hadron Engine for Grassy Terrain that boosts Def, so, with the Grassy Terrain, the Def boost, and Milk Drink, it can be surprisingly bulky. Despite all of that, it's still not very viable (Tapu Bulu, Rillaboom, and the new Goldiorno are heavy competition), but hey, it can be UU or RU instead of being ZU?

:sm/wailord:
Wailord @ Leftovers
Ability: Blowhole
Modest Nature
- Water Spout
- Ice Beam
- Flip Turn
- Slack Off

We had to scratch our heads on this one. Like, really. When the analysis say "Do not use Wailord." in ZU... This Pokemon has no stat beside HP, and can click Water Spout. Yes, that's all. So we made it extremely good at clicking Water Spout (now its Water moves will set Rain, and Water Spout is locked to 150 BP). Yes this is all what we found to make it remotely usable at all.

:sm/guzzlord:
Guzzlord @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Dissolution
- Slack Off
- Spikes

More bulk, less Speed, and a shitton new moves. Spikes, Slack Off, Dissolution (a Poison type Core Enforcer), and Parting Shot for its famous scream (warning: sound loud). Now it compresses a lot of utility, and has a lot of useful resistances, but is still nowhere near broken due to common weaknesses (Fighting, Fairy, Ice, even Bug is annoying).

:sm/hatterene:
Hatterene (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
Sassy Nature
- Moonblast
- Moonlight
- Nuzzle
- Teleport

Hatterene getting a bit more bulk, more moves, so it can be a bone thrown at Stall teams. They don't really have any option for Magic Bounce other than Sableye-Mega, so they can now actually run another mega without lacking a Magic Bouncer.
:sm/wigglytuff:
Wigglytuff-Mega @ Wigglytite
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Knock Off
- Moonblast
- Heal Bell

Another Wigglytuff buff! With Fluffy, its bulk is simply monstruous, and it can easily just block down the road.

:sm/miraidon:
Miraidon-Weakened @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Electro Drift
- Volt Switch
- Draco Meteor
- Overheat
:sm/koraidon:
Koraidon-Weakened @ Life Orb
Ability: Protosynthesis
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- Outrage

They were created as an attempt to nerf Koraidon and Miraidon a bit, as they are powerful. Normal forms are still Uber but need an item, so say hello to OU versions! They are indeed powerful, but are still kinda manageable, due to well... not having their broken ass abilities. They make Sun and Electric spam very powerful still (Tapu Koko + Iron Valiant + Miraidon-Weakened equals to war crimes).

:sm/serperior:
Serperior-Galar @ Choice Specs
Ability: Unconcerned
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Draco Meteor
- Earth Power
- Flamethrower

Serperior-Galar is especially arrogant compared to the Serperior we all know. Unconcerned is a funny ability: it's Unaware, but for yourself. So you're not affected by drops, but you cannot setup. Hey, it's worse Contrary, but at least Serperior-G can have coverage without breaking the game in halves!

:sm/flygon:
Flygon-Mega @ Flygonite
Ability: Desert Song
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Sonic Boom
- Fire Blast
- U-turn

Extremely powerful Flygon-Mega, Desert Song is a Liquid Voice clone for Ground type. Fire/Ground is great coverage, and Sonic Boom became a sound priority, so it's like, extremely good. Borderline broken, even.

Goldiorno @ Choice Band
Ability: Grassy Surge
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Golden Experience
- Grassy Glide
- U-turn

I was talking about it earlier. Fighting/Fairy with Grassy Surge is funny, and well, it lacks STAB on Grassy Glide but it has STAB Close Combat, and Golden Experience (a Fairy Drain Punch). Still kinda underexplored.

:sm/ribombee:
Ribombee-Mega @ Ribombinite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Moonblast
- Roost

Ribombee-Mega is a fluffy little bee, hence the ability. Now it trades Speed for bulk, and can easily set up Quiver Dances as long as you take care of Fire types. Heatran is especially good at that.

Baalzebutis @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- First Impression
- U-turn
- Knock Off
- Superpower / Sucker Punch

What if Weavile was a satanic bug? Well, you have Baalzebutis. It's the definition of Glass Cannon, and came way before Lokix was a thing. Its First Impression hits real hard, as well as its U-Turn.

:sm/salazzle:
Salazzle-Mega (F) @ Salazzlite
Ability: Merciless
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Venoshock
- Toxic
- Dissolution / Venom Drench

I love this one. Many people wonder why Toxapex got Merciless while Salazzle got Corrosion, the opposite would be more useful, right? So Salazzle-Mega gets Merciless, and well, it exploits everything Salazzle has. Corrosion pre-mega can catch off-guard Heatran or a Poison type a bit too daring, and, while Nasty Plot sets are nice and all, spamming a 130 BP move without any drawback is neat. Yes, Overheat + Merciless is the real shit. Basically CritDra but you need to poison instead of clicking Focus Energy.

:sm/excadrill:
Iron Drill @ Booster Energy
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Horn Drill
- Earthquake
- Recover

Iron Drill @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

Iron Drill @ Choice Band
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Horn Drill
- Earthquake
- Wild Charge

Future Paradox Excadrill, inspired from Gurren Lagann. It got Swords Dance removed as otherwise it would be way too broken, but it has many useful tools, including a strong Close Combat, Rapid Spin and Recover. Horn Drill became a Steel Megahorn.

:sm/wailord:
White Whale @ Choice Band / Booster Energy
Ability: Blowhole / Protosynthesis
Jolly Nature
- Liquidation
- Crunch
- Flip Turn
- Aqua Jet / Earthquake / Slack Off

Moby Dick, the White Whale. Way different from the peaceful whale we all know, White Whale hits extremely hard, but is ironically a bad Protosynthesis abuser so it has to rely on Booster Energy to trigger Protosynthesis.

:sm/genesect:
Genesect-Douse @ Douse Drive
Ability: Water Bubble
Timid Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Mercury Shot
- Techno Blast
- Flamethrower

Genesect-Chill @ Chill Drive
Ability: Refrigerate
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Extreme Speed
- Thunderbolt

Genesect was too powerful, its Drives were useless, so we made a thing. The 4 of them are now nice, but those two are I think the best ones. -ate Speed is no joke, and Water Bubble Techno Blast is a war crime.

:sm/sableye:
Hopkineye @ Leftovers
Ability: Strange Body
Careful Nature
- Recover
- Stealth Rock
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off

Weird Regional Evo Sableye, this one is Rock/Dark, and its ability makes it take neutral damages from Physical super effective moves, so a Close Combat will only be neutral. Otherwise, it's kinda frail, and a strong move will strike it down easily.

origyrant @ Life Orb
Ability: Run Away
Hasty Nature
- No Retreat
- Leaf Storm
- Close Combat
- Knock Off

origyrant @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Close Combat
- Seed Bomb
- Stone Edge

origyrant @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Leaf Storm
- Focus Blast
- Synthesis

origyrant @ Leftovers
Ability: Emergency Exit
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- U-turn
- Synthesis
- Knock Off

My paper tiger, Run Away is now Shed Shell but as an ability, meaning it can use No Retreat and still well.. retreat. It also has a nice movepool, including many utility moves, so I'm sure it could be good.

:sm/typhlosion:
Typhlosion-Mega @ Typhlosionite
Ability: Convection Current
Modest Nature
- Gravity
- Inferno / Fire Blast / Eruption
- Earth Power
- Morning Sun

This one is from Hematite! Convection Current doubles its Speed under Gravity, and oh boy, it has synergy with Gravity. Doubling its Speed makes it good for Eruption spamming, but it can also run a 100% Acc Fire Blast and always hit it, or run a 83% Inferno and spread Burn easily. Also, Fire/Ground is perfect coverage when there is no Ground immunity, and it is removed by Gravity so...

f7c.jpg

WEEDMONS

Weedmons is a SoloMod originally led by The Reptile, whose purpose is primarily to make a fun micrometa based on the
completely arbitrary limitations of the theme of Weed! That being said, only Pokemon that meet the following requirements can participate​
  • Pokemon with the 420 BST
  • Pokemon with the ability Blaze, Sap Sipper, Cloud Nine or White Smoke
  • Cherubi (420th mon in the dex)
  • Oddish (the original Weedmon)
This leaves us with a funny list of Pokémon, which will be listed below. Ofc, this is a Nat Dex based metagame in order to utilize the full number of qualified Pokémon.

The list goes as follows

:ss/Altaria:
:Ss/Azumarill:
:Ss/Azurill:
:Ss/Blaziken:
:Ss/Braixen:
:ss/brionne:
:Ss/Blitzle:
:ss/Bouffalant:
:ss/Castform:
:Ss/Centiskorch:
:ss/Charizard:
:ss/Charmander:
:ss/Charmeleon:
:ss/cherubi:
:ss/Chimchar:
:ss/Cinderace:
:ss/Combusken:
:ss/crocalor:
:ss/Cyndaquil:
:Ss/dartrix:
:ss/Deerling:
:ss/Delphox:
:ss/Dragonair:
:ss/drampa:
:ss/drizzile:
:ss/Emboar:
:ss/Farigiraf:
:ss/Fennekin:
:ss/fuecoco:
:ss/Girafarig:
:ss/gogoat:
:ss/Golduck:
:ss/Goodra:
:ss/goodra-hisui:
:ss/Goomy:
:ss/hakamo-o:
:ss/Heatmor:
:ss/Incineroar:
:ss/Infernape:
:ss/lickilicky:
:ss/lickitung:
:ss/Linoone:
:ss/linoone-galar:
:ss/Litten:
:ss/Marill:
:ss/Metang:
:ss/Mightyena:
:ss/Miltank:
:ss/Monferno:
:ss/Oddish:
:ss/Pansear:
:ss/Pignite:
:ss/poipole:
:Ss/Psyduck:
:ss/Quilava:
:ss/Raboot:
:ss/Sawsbuck:
:ss/Scorbunny:
:ss/Shelgon:
:ss/Simisear:
:ss/sizzlipede:
:ss/Skeledirge:
:ss/Skiddo:
:ss/Sliggoo:
:ss/sliggoo-hisui:
:ss/Stantler:
:ss/swablu:
:ss/Tepig:
:ss/thwackey:
:ss/Torchic:
:ss/Torkoal:
:ss/Torracat:
:ss/Typhlosion:
:ss/Typhlosion-Hisui:
:ss/Watchog:
:Ss/wyrdeer:
:ss/Zebstrika:
:ss/Zweilous:

Ruleset
  • Standard Gen 9 Nat Dex Clauses
  • Ability Clause - A Pokemon with Blaze, Sap Sipper, Cloud Nine or White Smoke must have that ability (ex Azumarril must have Sap Sipper)
  • Mega Evolution is banned.
Have fun!!!!
I have coded Weedmons. Also here's some Weedmons data.

All Legal Pokemon
OU
: :altaria::azumarill::blaziken::bouffalant::castform::centiskorch::charizard::cinderace::delphox::drampa::emboar::farigiraf::gogoat::golduck::goodra::goodra-hisui::heatmor::incineroar::infernape::lickilicky::linoone::mightyena::miltank::sawsbuck::simisear::skeledirge::torkoal::typhlosion::typhlosion-hisui::watchog::wyrdeer::zebstrika:
NFE: :braixen::brionne::charmeleon::combusken::crocalor::dartrix::dragonair::drizzile::hakamo-o::linoone-galar::marill::metang::monferno::pignite::quilava::raboot::shelgon::sliggoo::sliggoo-hisui::thwackey::torracat::zweilous:
LC: :azurill::blitzle::charmander::cherubi::chimchar::cyndaquil::deerling::fennekin::fuecoco::girafarig::goomy::lickitung::litten::oddish::pansear::poipole::psyduck::scorbunny::sizzlipede::skiddo::stantler::swablu::tepig::torchic:

Abilities
:altaria:(Cloud Nine):azumarill:(Sap Sipper):blaziken:(Blaze):bouffalant:(Sap Sipper):castform:(Forecast):centiskorch:(White Smoke):charizard:(Blaze):cinderace:(Blaze):delphox:(Blaze):drampa:(Sap Sipper, Cloud Nine):emboar:(Blaze):farigiraf:(Sap Sipper):gogoat:(Sap Sipper):golduck:(Cloud Nine):goodra:(Sap Sipper):goodra-hisui:(Sap Sipper):heatmor:(White Smoke):incineroar:(Blaze):infernape:(Blaze):lickilicky:(Cloud Nine):linoone:(Pickup, Gluttony, Quick Feet):mightyena:(Intimidate, Quick Feet, Moxie):miltank:(Sap Sipper):sawsbuck:(Sap Sipper):simisear:(Blaze):skeledirge:(Blaze):torkoal:(White Smoke):typhlosion:(Blaze):typhlosion-hisui:(Blaze):watchog:(Illuminate, Keen Eye, Analytic):wyrdeer:(Sap Sipper):zebstrika:(Sap Sipper) | :braixen:(Blaze):brionne:(Torrent, Liquid Voice):charmeleon:(Blaze):combusken:(Blaze):crocalor:(Blaze):dartrix:(Overgrow, Long Reach):dragonair:(Shed Skin, Marvel Scale):drizzile:(Torrent, Sniper):hakamo-o:(Bulletproof, Soundproof, Overcoat):linoone-galar:(Pickup, Gluttony, Quick Feet):marill:(Sap Sipper):metang:(Clear Body, Light Metal):monferno:(Blaze):pignite:(Blaze):quilava:(Blaze):raboot:(Blaze):shelgon:(Rock Head, Overcoat):sliggoo:(Sap Sipper):sliggoo-hisui:(Sap Sipper):thwackey:(Overgrow, Grassy Surge):torracat:(Blaze):zweilous:(Hustle) | :azurill:(Sap Sipper):blitzle:(Sap Sipper):charmander:(Blaze):cherubi:(Chlorophyll):chimchar:(Blaze):cyndaquil:(Blaze):deerling:(Sap Sipper):fennekin:(Blaze):fuecoco:(Blaze):girafarig:(Sap Sipper):goomy:(Sap Sipper):lickitung:(Cloud Nine):litten:(Blaze):oddish:(Chlorophyll, Run Away):pansear:(Blaze):poipole:(Beast Boost):psyduck:(Cloud Nine):scorbunny:(Blaze):sizzlipede:(White Smoke):skiddo:(Sap Sipper):stantler:(Sap Sipper):swablu:(Cloud Nine):tepig:(Blaze):torchic:(Blaze)

Typings
Bug - :centiskorch: | :sizzlipede:
Dark - :incineroar::mightyena: | :linoone-galar::zweilous:
Dragon - :altaria::drampa::goodra::goodra-hisui: | :dragonair::hakamo-o::shelgon::sliggoo::sliggoo-hisui::zweilous: | :goomy:
Electric - :zebstrika: | :blitzle:
Fairy - :azumarill: | :marill: | :azurill:
Fighting - :blaziken::emboar::infernape: | :combusken::hakamo-o::monferno::pignite:
Fire - :blaziken::centiskorch::charizard::cinderace::delphox::emboar::heatmor::incineroar::infernape::simisear::skeledirge::torkoal::typhlosion::typhlosion-hisui:(:castform-sunny:) | :braixen::charmeleon::combusken::crocalor::monferno::pignite::quilava::raboot::torracat: | :charmander::chimchar::cyndaquil::fennekin::fuecoco::litten::pansear::scorbunny::sizzlipede::tepig::torchic:
Flying - :altaria::charizard: | :dartrix: | :swablu:
Ghost - :skeledirge::typhlosion-hisui:
Grass - :gogoat::sawsbuck: | :dartrix::thwackey: | :cherubi::deerling::oddish::skiddo:
Ground - (none)
Ice - (:castform-snowy:)
Normal - :bouffalant::castform::drampa::farigiraf::lickilicky::linoone::miltank::sawsbuck::watchog::wyrdeer: | :linoone-galar: | :azurill::deerling::girafarig::lickitung::stantler::swablu:
Poison - :oddish::poipole:
Psychic - :delphox::farigiraf::wyrdeer: | :metang: | :girafarig:
Rock - (none)
Steel - :goodra-hisui: | :metang::sliggoo-hisui:
Water - :azumarill::golduck:(:castform-rainy:) | :brionne::drizzile::marill::psyduck:

ViZar

your toast is burned
Solomods made in Austria

Past Solomods
-

Current Solomods
Mascot: :raichu-alola:
Spreadsheet

Summary of the Mod
Only Pokemon that obtained a Prevolution or an Evolution in a later generation will be available in this mod. For example, Clefable is available since Cleffa got introduced a gen later and Gliscor is allowed because it was introduced two gens after Gligar. This also affects Pokemon that evolve into different Pokemon, like how Slowpoke evolves into Slowbro and Slowking. Exclusions are Pokemon like Basculin-White and Sneasel-Hisui since they are introduced in the same generation as their evolution.

Banned Elements
Pokemon
:
:gardevoir-mega: Gardevoir-Mega
:ursaluna: Ursaluna

Items:
:bright-powder: Bright Powder
:focus-band: Focus Band
:kings-rock: King's Rock
:lax-incense: Lax Incense
:quick-claw: Quick Claw

Moves:
Baton Pass

Abilities:
Moody
Mascot: :marshadow:
Spreadsheet

Summary of the Mod
Roovnen focuses on creating a region called Roovnen based on Austria, Switzerland and Germany, although admittingly, I based Pokemon less and less about these countries as I went along. While I want to create a story and characters around the region, I focused primarily on battling since this is a Solomod afterall. You can check out the list of changes here, since there's a lot of them I won't go over all of them. For now, I will go over some standouts.

Metagame Post incoming...

Future Solomods
-
gonna retire Cross-Generational Balltes
the mod would be too centralizied and I had no motivation to keep it alive

in a week I will come up with a new solomod that should hopefully be more appealing to a lot of modders here. Especially with the talk in a certain server (hint)

also the Roovnen analysis takes a bit longer and coding it too, had a rough week so sorry

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
:sableye: i forgor :sableye:
spreadsheet (somewhat outdated just look at teambuilder)
the mod is back. the initial premise was equal amount of types and a completely staggered speed tier list (every mon excluding megas have a different base speed). couple changes coming into gen 9:
  • bug gets silk trap which mildly helps its speed boost sets
  • bugdark gets ceaseless edge. this is not a blindsided reference.
  • bugfighting gets axe kick purely for flavor
  • bugfire gets torch song, not sure if itll use this
  • bugpsychic-mega gets boomburst. this might be kinda broke idk
  • bugwater gets aqua step for interesting sd sets
  • darkpoison gets opportunist + spicy extract for goofy pursuit strats
  • darksteel gets supreme overlord. sounds familiar
  • dragonfighting becomes a paradox mon with proto. doubt it uses it though
  • electricdark gets electromorphosis. with bolt beak, this gives it much more opportunities to hit 170 bp
  • electricpoison-mega gets hadron engine for large power
  • electricsteel gets electro drift
  • fightingsteel gets rocky payload to hit flyings better
  • fireground gets taker's flame (90 bp fire move that heals the user 1/8 max hp)
  • firepoison gets tar shot (now a special ground move that still makes the target weaker to fire but does not drop speed)
  • firepsychic gets a stat shuffle and unbanned. excited to see how this does
  • firesteel gets sharpness, bitterblade and oripulse in mega. seems much more viable
  • ghostfighting gets a nerfed rage fist
  • ghostground gets earth eater which helps it get another chance to switch in and have a little more longevity
  • grassfire gets armor cannon
  • grassflying gets wind rider for flavor
  • grassice becomes a paradox mon with quark. definitely doesnt use it though
  • grasspoison gets wbb which shores up its low def a bit
  • groundflying gets twaves, which hits twice and lowers def, but ignores stat changes
  • icepoison gets toxic debris
  • icerock gets thermal exchange
  • normalpoison gets mortal spin
  • poisonground gets mortal spin
  • poisonpsychicmega gets toxic debris which might actually be used
  • rock gets salt cure, securing its place as an insanely bulky tank
  • rockfighting gets triple arrows which makes it kind of a hax machine with sniper
  • rockpsychic gets railgunner which causes its beam moves to drop the target's spd by 1. very potent with meteor beam
  • rockghost gets purifying salt, which removes one of its weaknesses
  • steel gets akashi arts, which causes its slicing moves to drop the target's def by 1. helps mitigate the effect of behemoth blade
  • water gets tidy up, which helps its wallbreaking potential
  • watersteel gets anger shell (for the hell of it) and slipstream, which drops the opp's speed by 1 and heals the user for that much. surely makes it better
probably missed a couple but definitely have some cool ideas in there

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
Howdy! This is my first time posting a metagame to one of these threads so if I mess up, my bad! I also apologize in advance as this is a very long post for this thread, but since this is an existing meta with history I feel the need to include that here, so I'm keeping it :P

Name of Mod: Do Not Use
Mascot:

This mod is a non-modded National Dex format. Instead of playing with the mechanics of the game or adjusting existing mods, this meta started as all Pokemon under 250 BST, banning overcentralizing threats and adding in new options. It started as a post on the Stunfisk subreddit, but we've grown into a pretty large community on Discord. This is a bit different from normal Solomods; but I wanted to get a Smogon thread up (have being thinking about it for months now, lol) and this was the best spot to put it; as NatDex is too restricted, it doesn't really fit OMs, and it's not slate-based like Petmods. A Discord link is included at the bottom of the post. In addition, this tier has a teambuilder and ladder in a custom server that is linked in the Discord server.

Functional changes:
Do Not Use (aka DNU) is an unofficial tier made up of the weakest Pokemon to ever exist. The initial allowed list was Luvdisc, Unown, Slakoth, and all Pokemon under 250 BST, which is... not a lot. The tier is NatDex because so many key "bad Pokemon" that we wanted were not in the Generation 8 dex, such as Luvdisc, Unown, and Zubat (all of which are viable picks by the way). 250 was chosen as the cap as there are several Pokemon at 250 BST that would be far too powerful in a tier as low power as this--raising the cap by one makes the tier look and play very different. Despite the limited pool of Pokemon, it plays more like OU or other standard tiers than, say, LC, as the tier is played at level 100 with full moveset access. Since the tier started in August 2022, we've tested several new Pokemon into the tier that were above the limit, had several rejects, ran a lot of tournaments, and even dabbled into having OMs of our own (DNU Doubles is in the late stages of a tournament, for example).

Thus, since there's only one functional change (capping BST, and then adding any mons that fit the tier), I'll use this subheader to give a list of tiering action to show the evolution of our meta:

Gen 8
08/19/22 Tier launch

08/20 Zigzagoon quickbanned

10/03 Beldum/Meltan/Swinub suspect test concluded. Swinub was unbanned, Beldum and Meltan stayed banned. Tynamo was also quick unbanned

10/30 Shedinja banned via suspect test (it sounds more broken than it actually was--it was broken, but the tier was absolutely playable with it and I'd argue it was mostly balanced for the first month but people (understandably and predictably) started breaking it through October)

Gen 9
12/17 Terastallization banned via suspect test. There was a separate compromise suspect that would have banned same-type Tera along with Tera Blast, as those were the two strongest aspects of full Tera, but even then it was still too strong, and thus was banned in full.

12/28 Applin and Dreepy quick-unbanned (both were considered largely unviable until recently, where Dreepy has seen a large increase in both usage and success)

01/03/23 Charcadet, Gulpin, Shinx unbanned via suspect test, Jigglypuff stayed banned

02/23/23 Cherubi, Hatenna, Litwick stay banned

03/15 Lechonk, Pidgey, Pidove quick-unbanned (bad, outclassed, and surprisingly good, respectively)

04/14 Wooloo unbanned via suspect test, Spinarak stays banned

04/25 Gulpin quick-banned

05/11 Ledyba, Smoliv stay banned

If you're curious about any of those, hit up the server and ask!

Summary of the mod:
Before August of 2022, "Use your favorites" folk were in very tough luck if their favorites were Luvdisc, Unown, or one of several Pokemon we have that are horrid in Little Cup. This tier was conceived as a place where the weakest of the weak can shine. 26 Pokemon were listed as B- tier or above as of the most recent VR, and that number has grown over time.

Competitive overview:
The meta is surprisingly complex for the limited pool of Pokemon, and any comprehensive summary would make an already way-too-long post even longer, but here are some basics.
Hazardstack is a very solid archetype due to this tier's subpar removal (A Defog from either Zubat or Pidove, and a Spin from Bounsweet or Rolycoly are the best methods). There are multiple Pokemon that can be dedicated to just setting hazards.

Wimpod is a fantastic hazard lead for Spikes HO due to a very fast speed, Spikes, and Taunt access. In addition, its ability, Wimp Out, works in its favor here as it gets momentum for its trainer. It's not a flawless Pokemon, as it can be exploitable, but it does a great job at getting hazards up.

Webs HO uses Tarountula to set up hazards and die. It also has access to Toxic Spikes, Spikes, and a very cool phasing move in Circle Throw. It needs a dedicated Webs team, but in the right hands can be very scary.

Wishpass is the tier's best showing of Bulky Offense and Balance, due to no Regenerators and a lack of defensive pivots in general. There are also a few key offensive Pokemon who LOVE the ability to receive a large heal from a Wishpasser. There are two categories:

Primary passers:

These two Pokemon have one major purpose on Wishpass teams: get in, get a Wish off, heal up if needed, eventually pass a heal to another Pokemon. Both are incredibly bulky, Cleffa specializing in special bulk and Togepi in physical, and provide other utility and even worthwhile damage output with Seismic Toss.

Secondary passers:

You could also add Pawmi into this category, but it's not good. Secondary passers can use Wish to support the team, but often bring other options for the team besides bulk. Luvdisc can use defensive sets to serve as a good passer ala the trio above, but it can also use Wish on offensive sets such as Life Orb. Using a Wish Luvdisc also means you can't use the very scary Specs, which is an opportunity cost you have to consider for fatter offensive teams. Pidove, on the other hand, brings hazard removal and a pivot move to a Wish user, which is incredible role compression.

Stall is in a bit of a down period right now (I will not pick any of the low-hanging fruit about that sentence), but it is still an archetype you have to build around. The pink blobs of above (Cleffa and Togepi) are staples, and there are a few other great options. Wish Luvdisc and support Zubat sets (bringing options such as Defog, Super Fang, and Taunt) are also common.

Happiny is great on stall as it counters any special attacker with ease, and mixed bulk sets do surprisingly well into a lot of physical attackers. Happiny is also notable as the only Pokemon in the tier with a base 100 HP. This is important as this means its Substitutes are 101 HP when fully invested, an important distinction when Seismic Toss is considered one of the best moves in the tier. It lacks reliable recovery, but Rest works well with Natural Cure involved.

Though strong on a lot of archetypes, Wooper-Paldea (affectionately called Pooper :wo:) has an important role on stall: it and its Johtonian brethren are the only hazard setters that have reliable recovery. This, combined with strong defensive typing for the tier and two great abilities in Unaware and Water Absorb, give it a great role as a physical wall who can support its team well.

Swinub is a very strong offensive threat due to currently-perfect coverage with its strong STABs. Ice Shard can pick off a lot of frailer targets, Freeze-Dry can be put on sets to beat Wooper, and you can even tech options like Superpower to hit Happiny. In addition, it punishes switches by having access to Stealth Rocks. Life Orb is the main item, but bulky Eviolite and even Choice items have seen success.

Maku is a very strong wallbreaker with access to its Guts sets. Facade and Knock Off dismantle pretty much all defensive threats, and it's very very hard to check it defensively. However, it struggles with staying alive and is very prone to being revenge killed. Sheer Force Life Orb and Belly Drum sets are also fringe viable but they require a lot of support.

Starly is a great wallbreaker and offensive pivot. If you've ever ran into Band Pheromosa, this is it. It's incredibly strong, it's very fast, and it's incredibly frail, especially when it takes 25% every switch in if Rocks are up. Despite its weaknesses, it's been a top tier since day 1 and it is notorious for farming players who don't know how to handle it. While Band sets reign supreme, there are some heat you can run with it such as a HDB pivot.

Nymble is a powerful threat, doing the same thing it does in LC and Lokix in higher tiers, throwing off Tinted Lens-boosted Bug type moves. Very few Pokemon in DNU can stand up to a Banded Nymble, but options like Life Orb have been popping up more due to increased flexibility.

Other big offensive threats include but are not limited to: LO Luvdisc, Specs Luvdisc, Guts Shinx, Scarf Zigzagoon-Galar, Setup Sweeper Zubat
S
:luvdisc: Luvdisc
:swinub: Swinub
:starly: Starly
S-
:togepi: Togepi
:zubat: Zubat
:cleffa: Cleffa
:wooper-paldea: Wooper-Paldea

A+
:makuhita: Makuhita
:nymble: Nymble
A
:wooper: Wooper
:zigzagoon-galar: Zigzagoon-Galar
A-
:happiny: Happiny
:wimpod: Wimpod
:pidove: Pidove
:shinx: Shinx
:rolycoly: Rolycoly
:lotad: Lotad

B+
:dreepy: Dreepy
B
:unown: Unown
:wooloo: Wooloo
:tyrogue: Tyrogue
:noibat: Noibat
:tarountula: Tarountula
B-
:ralts: Ralts
:charcadet: Charcadet
:bounsweet: Bounsweet

C+
:azurill: Azurill
:sentret: Sentret
C
:pawmi: Pawmi
:bunnelby: Bunnelby
:nickit: Nickit
:igglybuff: Igglybuff
:wiglett: Wiglett
:seedot: Seedot
C-
:lechonk: Lechonk
:poochyena: Poochyena
:whismur: Whismur

D
:pichu: Pichu
:snom: Snom
:blipbug: Blipbug
:pidgey: Pidgey

UR
:combee: Combee
:applin: Applin
:rookidee: Rookidee
:feebas: Feebas
:sunkern: Sunkern
:cosmog: Cosmog
:toxel: Toxel
:kakuna: Kakuna
:tynamo: Tynamo
:kricketot: Kricketot
:magikarp: Magikarp
:spewpa: Spewpa
:slakoth: Slakoth
:burmy: Burmy
:silcoon: Silcoon
:cascoon: Cascoon
:metapod: Metapod
:scatterbug: Scatterbug
:weedle: Weedle
:wurmple: Wurmple
:caterpie: Caterpie

This isn't every mon and archetype that's viable in the tier, but this is already WAY, WAY too long for a Solomod thread but I'm too passionate about this tier (clearly, lol) so this is structured more like an infodump than a Solomods post. Sorry forum mods. Let me know if I need to edit anything or if you have any questions, Discord link is below :woop:

If you enjoy teambuilding, this is def a metagame you should try, as even though the pool of pokemon you have access to is obviously very small - some being required on a lot of archetypes -, you still have a lot of room in the builder for creativity: most viable pokemon are very flexible in what they can do, and you can build in a lot of different ways. Generally, this tier rewards very well clever teambuilding, and I’m sure there still is a lot of things waiting to be explored or discovered. Had a lot of fun playing and building in DNU, and it is a metagame I would def recommend. DNU is also blessed with a very helpful community, complete resources (though they are a bit outdated and will be updated) and a bunch of tournaments where you can get replays to watch, and even a bot tracking usage stats, so getting into the tier is fairly easy. And they even hold tiering surveys! I was honestly very surprised to see how well this tier was managed when I joined the tier, and I think DNU is a tier that deserves more attention considering the amount of effort that has been put into it.

I might do more posts about the tier later but for now I am lazy so I'll just do a teamdump. If you have any questions about the teams or the building process behind them feel free to ask me on discord (maybe even in the dnu discord, wink wink) or smogon pms.

Some teams I built and used in the DNU Swiss
I won this tour uwu - click the sprites for the team

:rolycoly: :togepi: :luvdisc: :makuhita: :wooper-paldea: :zubat: Offensive Zubat + Makuhita balance
2 attacks special Zubat is a terrifying breaker and is very helpful against fatter teams, and is completed really well by offensive wishtect luvdisc, which is a very strong win condition into offensive teams. 4a Eviolite sheer force Makuhita is a novelty I wanted to try: it is bulky and still is very annoying to switch into, especially considering how powerful Knock Off is in a tier where so much things are reliant on their item to function. It pairs well with the two wish passers in the team, and also take advantage of Cleffa which can be baited in by Luvdisc. Rolycoly provides hazard control, spikes, the annoying wisp, and being a defensive check to starly is always something nice to have. P-Wooper is the rocker and ensure opposing tspikes won't be a problem, with Poison Point as the ability to secure the matchup against Togepi (Seismic Toss users are very threatening in this tier, as most stuff have a very low base HP). Togepi is seen on pretty much every non-ho teams thanks to its ability to check the super dangerous Swinub, and also providing great defensive utility completed by wish. I went twave here to have a positive matchup against other tossers, and also because it is a generally good move to click in this tier, but you can also go for Heal Bell if you are afraid of Toxic Swinub.

:starly: :luvdisc: :togepi: :dreepy: :wooper-paldea: :rolycoly: Starly + Offensive wishtect Luvdisc balance
dreepy set is a bit gimmicky lol idk if I'd actually recommend it
An other take P-Wooper+Roly+Togepi+Offensive Luvdisc+2 breakers balance: this time we roll with Starly, the single most threatening wallbreaker in the tier, enjoying wish support from Luvdisc and Togepi, and appreciating Luvdisc baiting in Cleffa for it to get opportunities to click its monstrous reckless Double-Edges. The combination of Luvdisc+Starly+Dreepy gives the team solid speed control, being the three fastest relevant unboosted Pokemon in the tier while two of them are immune to Sticky Webs. Dreepy is a Seismic Toss immunity - which is always great to have on balance - which can TWave the tossers and thus greatly reduce their effectiveness, and generally be threatening with the combination of Draco Meteor + Twave. The set it is running is not standard at all and tries to cheese through opposing Cleffas with Astonish+Para lol. I'm more scared of the opportunities swinub can get vs this team so Togepi is Heal Bell, and since opposing Togepis are less dangerous thanks to Dreepy being on the team, which is why I went for Water Absorb over Poison Point on Wooper-Paldea.

:tarountula: :dreepy: :luvdisc: :zubat: :swinub: :zigzagoon-galar: Toxic Spikes offense
I got the idea of T-Spikes offense after noticing something: Spikes Offense teams hate having to deal with WishTect Luvdisc, and if you throw a layer of T-Spikes at them the game is often immediately over. Tarountula is usually seen as a sticky webs suicide lead, but here its mission is going to click the purple hazard instead (and sometimes spikes too). Trailblaze is a tech allowing you to force a layer of tspikes against taunt Wimpod. We have boots Luvdisc to not have to worry about opposing Sticky Webs so we can farm those too, or annoying spikes or tspikes.Our Swinub holds a balloon to fly over spikes and effectively resist other Swinubs thanks to thick fat - by the way, you can also try balloon Luvdisc on this team and whatever item on Swinub (like LO) that can probably work too. Swinub is generally a great pick on offensive teams as it is the only offensive rocker in the tier, not counting the extremely rare specs Rolycoly (which usually runs spikes instead anyway) - Wooper-P offense do exist but I am not a huge fan of these in general. The Dreepy set is the same than the one in the second team, 2a taunt Zubat is scary, and Zigzagoon Galar is terrifying with its stellar speed tier, broken knock and big facade.

:luvdisc: :bounsweet: :togepi: :happiny: :wooloo: :wooper:Bounsweet+Wooloo stall
I gotta talk about the star of the team first: Wooloo is a very interesting defensive Pokemon, as it is a great user of the move Copycat. Not only it is a good defensive pokemon thanks to Fluffy, giving it the ability to check Starly and Nymble, but it also is able to switch in and copy utility moves from opposing slower pokemon (which is pretty much the entire defensive metagame, 48 is actually quite fast for a defensive pokemon in this tier), such as Hazards, Rapid Spin, or Seismic Toss from Togepi, making up for its otherwise bad movepool. Bounsweet does not much in the tier besides pretty much guaranteeing that spikes and toxic spikes will not be up on your side of the field as it matchup well against the setters and can heavily threaten the only spin blocker in the tier (dreepy) with a super effective Dazzling Gleam backed up by a maximal special attack investment.
Togepi is mandated in this kind of teams because of Swinub and is an incredible mon in general, Luvdisc is a defensive pokemon and water resist that gives up good speed control - Luvdisc is so fast that even defensive sets with minimal speed investment outspeed the entiere tier lol - and can be really annoying to Wimpod spikes offense teams, which can otherwise be a very scary matchup for stall teams. Happiny on stall is very important to soak opposing seismic tosses - by the way the set I am running is NOT standard: the standard is max hp with substitute to really own opposing tossers which can't OHKO your sub, and usually isn't running sleep talk (as your recovery is Rest + Natcure) I just felt safer dropping substitute here as Wooloo + lefties Luvdisc can help vs opposing tossers too. Finally, Wooper is great with Bounsweet because it can trade hazards with Swinub, which Bounsweet cannot safely keep hazards off against.

The luvdisc can run a more offensive spread to try to smack offensive Zubat with Ice Beam.

Some other things I've been messing around recently

:makuhita: :wooloo: :togepi: :luvdisc: :wooper: :bounsweet: Resttalk Makuhita
Body Slam is annoying, Knock Off is crazy. Slap both on a resttalker with a big hp stat (good in a seismic toss meta) and a great attack stat for the tier (60) and you get a potentially very threatening thing. I slapped this on a structure very similar to the stall above, over Happiny. Luvdisc is max SpA because offensive zubat is scary and I want to smack it with Ice Beam.

:shinx: :pichu: :tyrogue: :nymble: :luvdisc: :swinub: Pichu + Shinx offense
This team is an attempt at making Pichu work, which is a pokemon that is otherwise not seen at all. It is generally outclassed by Shinx, so I tried to pair it with its competition directly to make grounds think twice before trying to check it and use Pichu as a potentially threatening lead thanks to its access to Endeavor and great coverage. The EV spread allows it to outspeed swinub and avoid the 2hko from Seismic Toss. Shinx + Nymble form a threatening voltturn core, Luvdisc is great vs opposing offenses and has a set that helps beating down opposing Luvdiscs while keeping Ice Beam and Protect for opposing Nymbles. Swinub is the best rocker on offense. Tyrogue is removal copium, especially against Webs - although Dreepy can still give you a hard time. You could consider Foresight tbh.

Bonus
Changed my mind on two of them but was too lazy to make a new image lol so take this wonderful edit instead
My (almost) entire dnu teambuider <- Very messy, contains teams that aren't currently legal in DNU

(this is a backup I had done before losing my teams a bit ago, everything isn't there but most things I've built in the tier can be found here. The more you scroll, the older (and potentially suspicious) the teams get. Ignore the first few teams btw, those are random stuff I was looking at, Trapinch Klink etc... are not allowed in DNU)

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
:sv/unown:Rotational Other Pet Mod Metagames:sv/unown:

This is an idea I had for a longer time but I hadn't had a chance to do this. You can already guess what this is all about. Rotational Other Pet Mod Metagames, or ROPMM for short, will add a precise of a OM to a Pet Mod. There will be two kinds of this, a random format determined by randomizing a Pet Mod and a OM and the other will be a community choice that is voted in.

Here's the list of all Pet Mods and OMs that are going to be used.
Hoenn Gaiden
Vaporemons
Fusion Evolution SV
Poketypos
Alternatium EX
Megas Revisited
Almost Any Ability
STABmons
Mix and Mega
Shared Power
Inheritance
Camomons
Pokébilities
Flipped

For those who are curious, if a OM and Pet Mod do not work well, it gets rerolled for the random format. Hopefully community choices won't have problems like this.

For the random format we have: Alternatium Flipped
As for the community vote, I haven't figured how to make it completely based on votes. Therefore I randomly chose FESV as the base Pet Mod and you can vote the OM to pair it with.

New formats will be selected either August or September, depending on how the formats are received.​

Last edited:
:sv/unown:Rotational Other Pet Mod Metagames:sv/unown:

This is an idea I had for a longer time but I hadn't had a chance to do this. You can already guess what this is all about. Rotational Other Pet Mod Metagames, or ROPMM for short, will add a precise of a OM to a Pet Mod. There will be two kinds of this, a random format determined by randomizing a Pet Mod and a OM and the other will be a community choice that is voted in.

Here's the list of all Pet Mods and OMs that are going to be used.
Hoenn Gaiden
Vaporemons
Fusion Evolution SV
Poketypos
Alternatium EX
Megas Revisited
Almost Any Ability
STABmons
Mix and Mega
Shared Power
Inheritance
Camomons
Pokébilities
Flipped

For those who are curious, if a OM and Pet Mod do not work well, it gets rerolled for the random format. Hopefully community choices won't have problems like this.

For the random format we have: Alternatium Flipped
As for the community vote, I haven't figured how to make it completely based on votes. Therefore I randomly chose FESV as the base Pet Mod and you can vote the OM to pair it with.

New formats will be selected either August or September, depending on how the formats are received.​
Ohhh when I'm done with Back to Square One could it be part of the petmods list?

ViZar

your toast is burned
Ohhh when I'm done with Back to Square One could it be part of the petmods list?
sorry, I only include Pet Mods since I think adding a OM format to a community effort is more interesting. However, the future is unknown and there is a possibility I'll consider Solomods for their own format.

Speaking of which, I decided to close votes early since it is pretty one-sided. So here are the first ROPMMs that will be playable until August 31st. Reason being that DH is getting an update and I don't know how long it will take, so I will extend it for August as well. Anyway, we have:

Random Format: Alternatium EX Flipped
Community Vote: Fusion Evolution SV Shared Power

Like I said before, DH is getting an update so these won't be playable immediately, which is a good thing and should allow to get an initial banlist.

Anyways that's for it now, ciao servus!

ADV Tradebacks

Mascot:
:feebas:

Link to Changes

Summary
The metagame is a what-if scenario where NatDex Pokemon can be traded back to Gen 3 to use moves and abilities they learn later, if those moves and abilities exist in Gen 3.

For example: Chlorophyll Weather Ball Venusaur is legal. Sap Sipper Chilling Water Azumarill is illegal. Levitate Crunch Hydreigon is illegal.

Playability
You can challenge custom games with Gen 3 mechanics and unrestricted moves/abilities in PS and figure out what sets are legal from there. Here's the command:

/chal [user], gen 3 ou @@@ !obtainable moves, !obtainable abilities

It would be nice to have the tier playable officially somewhere with a working validator, although I know coding movesets can be complicated.

Other Rules
Provisionally, Blaziken, Drought and Drizzle are banned. Blaziken gets newfound access to Swords Dance and Speed Boost, and wide unpredictable coverage, while weather wars permanently boosting attack power is expected to be too much (for example, look at Gen 5 and consider that the power level of the rest of the tier is considerably lower).

Deoxys-S could be considered for an unban - the proliferation of Superpower and Spikes means it has fewer unique tools, the rest of the tier is catching up.

Pokemon cannot be traded forward so no Rapid Spin Golem. This could be reconsidered but it's for keeping the rules simple and intuitive with the title.

Baton Pass is now restricted to pokemon with no boosting moves. Subsequently, Soundproof is legal.

Meta
See the "Winners" tab of the sheet for new options I've found so far. Weather Ball, Knock Off, Dragon Dance and Superpower are now much more readily available - the latter I suspect Tyranitar and Blissey won't appreciate. Quagsire and Venusaur seem to be the biggest winners - the former gains Spikes and Recover while the latter gains Chlorophyll and Weather Ball to make it a more frightening Sunny Day Sweeper. Metagross won't like Swampert gaining Damp or Quagsire entering the tier, and Jirachi stole its signature move - making the Mixed set look much more interesting. A couple of unusual options like Gardevoir and Steelix get small new buffs.

If you have any ideas for sets using new tools that aren't on the Winners tab, let me know, and when I see I'll add them.

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
sorry, I only include Pet Mods since I think adding a OM format to a community effort is more interesting. However, the future is unknown and there is a possibility I'll consider Solomods for their own format.

Speaking of which, I decided to close votes early since it is pretty one-sided. So here are the first ROPMMs that will be playable until August 31st. Reason being that DH is getting an update and I don't know how long it will take, so I will extend it for August as well. Anyway, we have:

Random Format: Alternatium EX Flipped
Community Vote: Fusion Evolution SV Shared Power

Like I said before, DH is getting an update so these won't be playable immediately, which is a good thing and should allow to get an initial banlist.

Anyways that's for it now, ciao servus!
uhm yeah, funny story
Shared Power has been recognized to not synergize well with FESV. Mainly due to half of the abilities being part Paradox abilities and 3 Regenerator abilities. Banning these abilities also meant banning entire Pokemon. Therefore, there will be a different poll for Fusion Evolution. I will give 5-7 days for this, sorry for the inconvience!

New Poll: https://forms.gle/knhSo5BgQQsYGYJa7

ADV Tradebacks

Mascot:
:feebas:

Link to Changes
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PY_MZL2Gt43fKmqlEMlkwOUv8WJ-DeV0P7RGmkphvSg/edit?usp=sharing

Not exhaustive for moves but it gives some ideas. Possible sets can be calculated on the fly.

Summary
The metagame is a what-if scenario where NatDex Pokemon can be traded back to Gen 3 to use moves and abilities they learn later, if those moves and abilities exist in Gen 3.

For example: Chlorophyll Weather Ball Venusaur is legal. Sap Sipper Chilling Water Azumarill is illegal. Levitate Crunch Hydreigon is illegal.

Playability
You can challenge custom games with Gen 3 mechanics and unrestricted moves/abilities in PS and figure out what sets are legal from there. Here's the command:

/chal [user], gen 3 ou @@@ !obtainable moves, !obtainable abilities

It would be nice to have the tier playable officially somewhere with a working validator, although I know coding movesets can be complicated.

Other Rules
Provisionally, Blaziken, Drought and Drizzle are banned. Blaziken gets newfound access to Swords Dance and Speed Boost, and wide unpredictable coverage, while weather wars permanently boosting attack power is expected to be too much (for example, look at Gen 5 and consider that the power level of the rest of the tier is considerably lower).

Deoxys-S could be considered for an unban - the proliferation of Superpower and Spikes means it has fewer unique tools, the rest of the tier is catching up.

Pokemon cannot be traded forward so no Rapid Spin Golem. This could be reconsidered but it's for keeping the rules simple and intuitive with the title.

Meta
See the "Winners" tab of the sheet for new options I've found so far. Weather Ball, Knock Off, Dragon Dance and Superpower are now much more readily available - the latter I suspect Tyranitar and Blissey won't appreciate. Quagsire and Venusaur seem to be the biggest winners - the former gains Spikes and Recover while the latter gains Chlorophyll and Weather Ball to make it a more frightening Sunny Day Sweeper. Metagross won't like Swampert gaining Damp or Quagsire entering the tier, and Jirachi stole its signature move - making the Mixed set look much more interesting. A couple of unusual options like Gardevoir and Steelix get small new buffs.

If you have any ideas for sets using new tools that aren't on the Winners tab, let me know, and when I see I'll add them.
PokePaste detailing pickups

I'll edit this post with my thoughts after I play a few games (it's coded on my personal server).

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
uhm yeah, funny story
Shared Power has been recognized to not synergize well with FESV. Mainly due to half of the abilities being part Paradox abilities and 3 Regenerator abilities. Banning these abilities also meant banning entire Pokemon. Therefore, there will be a different poll for Fusion Evolution. I will give 5-7 days for this, sorry for the inconvience!

New Poll: https://forms.gle/knhSo5BgQQsYGYJa7
Alright so polls over and the winner of the poll is...
1690098235673.png

Camomons! This was a relatively close vote, with the last three votes really putting the nail in the coffin. I will discuss potential bans with the community on this one and then start coding it.

With the DH update not quite here yet, this meta and Alternatium Flipped won't be playable immediately, but soon.
That's it for now, ciao servus!

1690436367070.png

Balls

Yes, you read that right! Balls! BALLS!! A solomod all around balls! In this absolutely hilarious metagame, there's a total of eighteen different balls you can add to your team, representive of each type. These balls range from the iconic Baseball, Basketball, non-sports balls like Crystalball, and even some bizarre choices like Watermelon and the literal Moon! With so many memetic choices, playing ball has never been more fun.

Unlike nearly every other cliche pet mod or solomod, Balls has a power level of Ubers!! Screw balance! We want the most hilariously overpowered balls possible! It just makes it funnier! We wouldn't want the legendary Baseball to be a OU normie, would we? All balls have a BST of 600, ridiciously optimized stats, abilities, and sometimes even movepools, creating a crazy metagame that keeps you on your toes. In all honesty, rather than do nerdy things like strategize and build proper teams, we just want mons that can easily tear opponents down with little effort. That's the little kid in us all.

Of course, this is all hyperbole. If certain mons turn out to be way below or above the rest, they will likely be adjusted accordingly. While not too many changes will likely be made to keep the metagame chaotic and meme-worthy, balance is still somewhat of a factor so all of the balls are equally obnoxious competitively. But that's assuming anyone will even play this mod enough for balance to be warranted.

Either way, this mod should be playable hopefully in the next showdown update or two. For now, feel free to study all the iconic balls and imagine the sillliest teams you can imagine. Here's the spreadsheet for your preperation. With that, I hope we all have a jolly good time with this super fun metagame that hopefully won't become cringe after playing a few days, making even the iconic baseball become uncool.

Spreadsheet

ViZar

your toast is burned
Here it is! The Roovnen analysis. I originally wanted to include analysises of Moves, Abilities and Items but I decided against it. I will put all of this into a Spoiler so it does not clutter the entire threat.
:venusaur::meowscarada:
Kunirsch, Portrenti, Elchunst
Originally, this Pokemon had Sketch, which got nerfed by not being able to learn certain moves (most importantly Legendary Signature moves and Status moves). This allowed for a strategy with Art Portait to copy the opponents type and always have a STAB move with Revelation Dance. However, it proves that Sketch is fundamentily broken on a Pokemon with good stats, therefore it no longer learns that. Instead, I buffed its Signature move and Elchunst runs it more often since it is a Fairy-type move that hits Ground, Water and Rock super effectively, essentially Fairy move with Grass-type benefits. Art Portrait essentially isn't usable in an offensive set due to the lack of reliable STAB.

Elchunst @ Leftovers
Ability: Overgrow / Art Portrait
Timid Nature
- Flower Pattern
- Earth Power
- Thunderbolt
- Calm Mind

Elchunst @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Art Portrait
Hasty Nature
- Flower Pattern
- Earth Power
- Thunderbolt
- Risky Way

:charizard::skeledirge:
Poniarc, Sizzlorse, Klimyross
I know, I know. The 3rd Fire/Ghost starter but in my defense, I had this starter before Legend Arceus was announced and the theme fit so much here, so I stuck with it. With that out of the way, Klimyross is a powerful Pokemon. It has meh offensive stats and has alright speed, but its ability single-handedly invalidates any form of set-up. Foreshadowing is a free move to click once it forces the opponent is forced out. Plot Twist can also work against you. If you just used Defog against the opponent then switched into Klimyross, good luck.

Klimyross @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Plot Twist
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Foreshadowing
- High Horsepower
- Moonlight

Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Poltergeist
- High Horsepower
- Swords Dance

EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Moonlight

:blastoise::quaquaval:
Synake, Wavettle, Aeskound
Aeskound got a last minute change, changing from a fish to a snake. Anyway, here we are with the Mozart snake. Synthony, a build in Metronome, and Hydro Voice, a buffed Water version of Echoed Voice, are a deadly combo in addition to a STAB Boomburst. In addition, it is really strong naturally and is decently bulky, therefore it gets enough opportunities to switch in and fire off a strong attack.

Aeskound @ Choice Specs
Ability: Synthony
Modest Nature
- Boomburst
- Hydro Voice
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball

Aeskound @ Leftovers
Ability: Synthony
EVs: 212 HP / 112 Def / 184 Spe
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Hydro Voice
- Calm Mind
- Substitute

:pidgeot::braviary:
Falicle, Frezalk, Gletschalk
A trend you will notice with a lot of this Pokemon is that they have elements that change type interactions. Here we have Gletschalk with its signature move in Mountain Breeze, that makes every Pokemon that resists the attack, weak to Ice. Add in a Stealth Rock immunity thanks to Mountaineer (yes I know CAP ability but the name is too perfect and I wanted a similar ability) and its high speed and you got a threatening Choice Specs User.

Gletschalk @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Freeze-Dry
- Mountain Breeze
- U-turn

Gletschalk @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Air Slash
- Mountain Breeze
- Calm Mind
- Roost

:kakuna::vivillon:
Nimmaup, Kokick, Schmesatt
This was inspired by the very hungry Caterpiller and therefore two type changes in evolution. Here I want to focus on Schmesatt which is a Volcarona on paper but in practise is less threatening. It is more specially bulky, has a good typing and has Dazzling against Priority, but it seriously struggles to damage Steels or Fires if it doesn't choose Power Gem. Still, extremely threatening set-up sweeper.

Schmesatt @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Dazzling
Timid Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Moonblast
- Power Gem
- Quiver Dance

:yungoos::skuntank:
Erinox, Igloiceus
Lower tier Pokemon, nothing much to add. Poison Touch U-turn is nice but it's stats and movepool leave much to be desired. I needed to make a lesser Pokemon for this mod so yeah.

Igloiceus @ Black Sludge
Ability: Poison Touch
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Poison Jab
- Body Slam
- Stomping Tantrum
- U-turn

:bidoof::bibarel:
Boltria, Nutriqua
Onto something much better, we have a Electric-type with a STAB super-effective against Grass and Water STAB for Grounds. Strong Jaw boosts Wood Biter and Ice Fang but Lightning Rod allows you gain an immunity and check other Nutriquas. Its low speed sucks but it makes up for that with its power.

Nutriqua @ Choice Band
Ability: Strong Jaw
Jolly Nature
- Wood Biter
- Liquidation
- Ice Fang
- Volt Switch

:mareep::stoutland:
Kalaustry, Ranschaef
Onto something that's borderline broken, here is Ranschaef. Ground/Fairy is great, it has a nice movepool and its stats are solid. How can it get better? Ignorance that's how. This ability allows Ranschaef to use any Choice item or Assault Vest and use any move it wants. It makes great use of Spikes or Nasty Plot on sets with these items and it cannot be stopped by Taunt, Encore or Torment so you have a really solid member in any game.

Ranschaef @ Choice Band
Ability: Ignorance
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Play Rough
- Spikes
- Trick

Ranschaef @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Moonblast
- Thunderbolt
- Nasty Plot

Ranschaef @ Assault Vest
Calm Nature
- Draining Kiss
- Body Press
- Cotton Guard
- Trick

Ranschaef @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Draining Kiss
- Body Press
- Cotton Guard
- Spikes

:nymble::durant:
Antron, Queant
Another lower tier Pokemon, but unlike Igloiceus, it matches well against Steel-types. Venom Grip being a Steel-type move makes it spammable type-wise and Corrosion allows Queant to trap and potentially remove Poison- and Steel-types. The issue is that it gets trapped itself and something that is bugged atm is that Queant doesn't get poisoned, eventhough it should be. Once implemented, this is another big drawback. Still a solid choice as a Stallbreaker for lower tiers.

Queant @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Corrosion
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Venom Grip
- Substitute
- Protect
- Taunt

:ralts::minun:
Volecz, Lidektro
I wanted an offensive unaware Pokemon and here we have a Quiver Dancer that wins set-up wars with other Pokemon. Its issue is its low Special Attack and bad defensive typing. It is still a threatening Pokemon, however its common weaknesses and low immediate power makes it less of a threat than it could've been.

Lidektro @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dark Pulse
- Fiery Dance
- Quiver Dance

Lidektro @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Def / 208 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Quiver Dance
- Taunt
- Magnet Rise

:tepig::haxorus:
Yoar, Boarax, Wildaxe
Another lower tier Pokemon, but this one is better than usual. Its bulk is nice and it has great abilities. Battle Axe is a great move that is boosted by Sharpness. Slash and Sacred Sword are great STABs also boosted by Sharpness. Its issues are being slow, meh defensive typing and lack of utility moves so it's pretty much stuck to offensive sets.

Wildaxe @ Choice Band
Ability: Sharpness
EVs: 252 Atk / 188 SpD / 68 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Slash
- Sacred Sword
- Ice Fang
- Battle Axe

:cacnea::cacturne:
Graid, Angrain
Angrain fuctions decently as a lead. Solid speed, attack, Taunt, Spikes and Seed Sower makes it a decent partner to unburden Pokemon or Pokemon that like the Grassy Seed and weakened EQs like Lidektro. On its own as an attacker, it's underwhelming. Knock Off got nerfed and while SD with 120 Atk is solid, it has low BP moves and Rock Slide isn't great coverage.

Angrain @ Leftovers
Ability: Seed Sower
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Seed Bomb
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance / Spikes

:eevee::lycanroc:
Fevee, Pauleon
Pauleon is a solid attacker and support Pokemon. With Prosthesis, it can stay healthy and boost its speed. With combination of SD and Iron Head's flinch, it can be a threatening Pokemon to deal with. Add Steel-typing, solid speed and bulk, and utility moves like Taunt, Thunder Wave, U-turn, Magnet Rise and Stealth Rock, you have a solid Sweeper/Supporter.

Pauleon @ Leftovers
Ability: Prosthesis
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Double Kick
- Swords Dance
- Stealth Rock

:snorlax::garganacl:
Orkave
More of a Doubles Pokemon but Orkave has some solid traits for singles. It has solid bulk, Stealth Rock, U-turn and two good abilities in Solid Rock and Curing Rocks, which is a Aqua Ring on switch in. Normal/Rock isn't great typing and it's pretty weak on the offense, therefore a lower tier for sure.

Orkave @ Leftovers
Ability: Solid Rock / Curing Rocks
Impish Nature
- Body Slam
- U-turn
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock

:tauros::koraidon:
Taurot, Minowing
You can guess what this is based on. Taurot and Minowing are high BST monsters. Taurot is faster and bulkier, allowing it to be a great utility Pokemon. Learning Defog, Tailwind, U-turn and Taunt. Minowing might be slower and has less bulk overall, it is much stronger and pretty much the only Pokemon with Aerilate, allowing it to break through most defensive Pokemon by using a strong boosted STAB Double-Edge.

Taurot @ Eviolite
Ability: Intimidate
Impish Nature
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Defog
- Slack Off

Minowing @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Aerilate
Jolly Nature
- Double-Edge
- Drain Punch
- Thunder Punch
- Bulk Up

:honchkrow::grimmsnarl:
Kramlauf
Kramlauf originally had three formes but I decided to make one of the formes the Pokemon since it took unnecessary space. Kramlauf is a strong Pokemon. Three phenominal abilities in Serene Grace, Intimidate and Prankster in addition to solid stats across the board, even if there are no standouts.

Kramlauf @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Serene Grace
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Dark Pulse
- Heat Wave
- Nasty Plot / U-turn

:carbink::stakataka:
Ressuredom
Being slow and having an exploitable defensive typing sucks, however it has some use as an offensive Trick Room user and as a Choice Specs breaker. Glass Shimmer and Lumina Crash are extremely spammable and its decent bulk in addition to Solid Rock allows it to survive some hits and fire back powerful moves or set-up Trick Room.

Ressuredom @ Life Orb
Ability: Solid Rock
Tera Type: Normal
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Zen Headbutt
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Trick Room

Ressuredom @ Choice Specs
EVs: 196 HP / 252 SpA / 60 Spe
Modest Nature
- Glass Shimmer
- Lumina Crash
- Earth Power
- Trick

:corviknight::stonjourner:
Gargion
Here's an offensive Skarmory. Gargion has great offensive abilities in Tough Claws and Rocky Payload and nice moves in Iron Head, Dual Wingbeat, Knock Off, Drain Punch, Rock Slide and Swords Dance. Stealth Rock and Spikes are also great and with its immense natural bulk and Attack, it is a break backbone and wallbreaker for offensive teams. Its only issue is the lack of reliable recovery, basically only being Drain Punch but Gargion is a phenominal Pokemon either way.

Gargion @ Leftovers
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 148 Atk / 252 SpD / 108 Spe
Careful Nature
- Dual Wingbeat
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Stealth Rock / Swords Dance

:maushold::murkrow:
Manutz
Manutz is based on a folklore called "Schnabelperchten". These are infact not inspired by Maushold since I created 90% of these mons before Scarlet and Violet. Their gimmick is that they always clean up after them, therefore their signature ability removes any weather, room, terrain and hazard and when its signature move boosts all its stats when no terrain is active, alongside a passive healing mechanic. It has really average stats outside of its Defense, so therefore it needs a lot more support to sweep, especially when it removes your opponent's hazards.

Manutz @ Leftovers
Ability: Clean Up
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball
- Happy Living

:spinda::gallade:
Decani
I mainly wanted a Pokemon to show off the nerfed Moody, so I created this Pokemon. Being based on a holiday, Decani as below average stats but the previously broken Moody. It now boosts one random stat by 1 and drops another by 1. It is overall less effective, but there's still the RNG factor that made it broken. However, it is not as effective as it was, so it should be fine.

Decani @ Leftovers
Ability: Moody
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Stored Power
- Substitute
- Protect

:torchic::ho-oh:
Burschuss, Phoenuss
I originally had a different idea for this Pokemon. It should've originally turned into its prevo when fainting, however due to coding issues this Pokemon allows the next Pokemon that comes in to use Revival Blessing. From what you can expect, this is pretty powerful and Phoenuss is held by back by its okay offenses and defenses, which are still pretty good mind you. This is probably the best, non-legendary and non-corrupt Pokemon.

Phoenuss @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Rebirth
Jolly Nature
- Pyro Ball
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat / Roost
- U-turn / Roost

Phoenuss @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Rebirth
Careful Nature
- Sacred Fire
- U-turn
- Defog
- Roost / Revival Blessing / Healing Wish

:dodrio::espathra:
Ostar-Richi
Ostar-Richi has the Landorus typing but it unfortunately doesn't reach the dominance of Landorus. Its bulk sucks and 99 base Attack isn't amazing, however the high speed allows it to outrun a lot of Pokemon and either pivot or fire off an EQ or a BB. In lower tiers, its bulk can be used more effectively since it is also pretty fast. Bulletproof also adds to the defensive typing.

Ostar-Richi @ Leftovers / Life Orb
Ability: Bulletproof
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Brave Bird
- U-turn
- Roost

Ostar-Richi @ Leftovers
Ability: Bulletproof
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Brave Bird / Defog
- U-turn / Defog
- Roost

:wailord::avalugg:
Seganube
Seganube has pretty powerful moves and Wind Rider adds a few resistances to it. However, its average stats and lack of set-up or recovery really puts it in an awkward situation. It can function on teams since it has good defensive traits and Wind Rider can potentially allow you to surprise SD sweep, but it is really niche.

Seganube @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Wind Rider
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Hurricane
- Thunder
- Ice Beam

:hydreigon::cyclizar:
Jealokais
Jealokais was mainly built with Doubles in mind, so that it can use Brutal Swing or Snarl with the additional effect it gets from its ability Jealous Wrath. That ability lowers a random stat by 1 and thus Snarl gains an additional benefit while Brutal Swing is a STAB going off the higher attack. In Singles, it sadly does not synergize well with Scale Shot but its moves have a bit more utility.

Jealokais @ Leftovers
Ability: Jealous Wrath
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw / Scale Shot
- Crunch / Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

:diancie::tyrantrum:
Amethiz, Scalethyst, Juwyvern
Juwyvern is a worse Tyrantrum overall, however there's no Tyrantrum to outclass it, therefore it can actually do something in the lower tiers, mainly DD sweep. It has great coverage with its STABs and EQ. The STABs can vary from Dragon Claw and Stone Edge to Scale Shot and Rock Blast with Loaded Dice, so it can deal a lot of damage.

Juwyvern @ Leftovers / Loaded Dice
Ability: Shed Skin / Solid Rock
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw / Scale Shot
- Stone Edge / Rock Blast
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

:nymble::buzzwole:
Patwinis, Rautwinis
Rautwinis is an overall solid Pokemon. It is kinda a mixture of Heracross and Buzzwole but it is worse than both of them. It is decently bulky with Intimidate, it can utilise a bulky attacking set with Spikes, or it could use Compound Eyes to remove the drawback of Axe Kick, Megahorn and Stone Edge so these moves become really reliable moves on a Choice Scarf set.

Rautwinis @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 184 HP / 252 Atk / 72 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Spikes

Rautwinis @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Compound Eyes
Jolly Nature
- Axe Kick
- Megahorn
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

:revavroom::heatran:
Volkobil
This Pokemon has the Heatran typing, however it can only significantly use it for offensive purposes. Defensive sets with Flame Body, Body Press, WoW and Rocks can work, but it is overall less effective than the Speed Boost variants which lack boosting moves or coverage. Overall, a niche Pokemon but it functions and can do stuff.

Volkobil @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 224 HP / 252 Atk / 32 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Iron Head
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed

:grimmsnarl::rillaboom:
Expremoos & Expremoos-F
As you can see in the abilities and movepool, this Pokemon is more of a Doubles Pokemon, but it has its use in Singles. The male variant is pretty mediocre since it lacks coverage. However, the female variant makes better use of the movepool. It can utilise coverage in Aura Sphere and Thunderbolt or the set-up of Calm Mind. Its better special bulk and lower speed allows it to make use of Trick Room.

Expremoos @ Choice Band / Choice Scarf
Ability: Friend Guard
Adamant / Jolly Nature
- Poltergeist
- Play Rough
- Shadow Sneak
- Trick

Expremoos-F @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Moonblast
- Aura Sphere
- Thunderbolt / Trick

Expremoos-F @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Draining Kiss
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Calm Mind

:flapple::diancie:
Seditzel
Happy Meal is a neat ability. Having to hold a berry and potentially loosing them is rough, but when using Stuff Cheeks and Recycle, you can utilise the passing healing of Happy Meal and gain the benefits from the berry. It isn't restricted to the berry niche either. It can utilise Solid Rock or Rough Skin and still be a good support Pokemon.

Seditzel @ Figy Berry / Starf Berry
Ability: Happy Meal
Impish Nature
- Rock Slide
- Body Press
- Stealth Rock / Recycle
- Stuff Cheeks

Seditzel @ Leftovers / Rocky Helmet
Ability: Solid Rock / Rough Skin
Impish Nature
- Rock Slide
- Body Press
- Stealth Rock / Spikes
- Roar / Spikes

:spritzee::mandibuzz:
Planind, Ysiogue
Another Doubles Pokemon. Aroma Veil, Trick Room, Icy Wind and Helping Hand are great attributes for such a Pokemon. However, it also works as a Singles Pokemon. It lacks recovery and its low Defense is sucky. It can support its with Aromatherapy however and it is able to use Poison Gas or Toxic Spikes to wear down an opponent.

Ysiogue @ Black Sludge
Careful Nature
- Moonblast
- Corrosive Gas
- Poison Gas
- Aromatherapy

Ysiogue @ Black Sludge
Ability: Aroma Veil
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Moonblast
- Sludge Bomb
- Nasty Plot
- Trick Room

:gimmighoul-roaming::gengar:
Prehuck
Prehuck is another Doubles Pokemon thanks to Heavy Shoulder which lowers the Speed by 1 each turn. But unlike most of the other Pokemon that work well in Doubles, Prehuck makes great use of that attribute in Singles. It allows set-up variants to eventually 1v1 certain Pokemon more effectively and sweep since it has decent bulk. Substitute makes it that it last one turn against faster Pokemon, so it can potentially outrun them.

Smeargle @ Choice Specs / Leftovers
Ability: Heavy Shoulder
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Giga Drain / Substitute
- Trick / Calm Mind

:shellder::sliggoo-hisui:
Musalkas
I really don't know what I was on when I designed this Pokemon and the one below, but I guess I wanted to apply a busted ability to an extremely weak Pokemon, so here we are. Musalkas has great typing interactions thanks to the Steel resistances from Hardened Shell and its huge Defense + Iron Defense makes it a Body Press bot. It struggles due to its reliance on Freeze-Dry to deal with Waters and having to recovery.

Musalkas @ Leftovers
Ability: Hardened Shell
Calm Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Body Press
- Iron Defense
- Stealth Rock

:goomy::muk:
Fossgoo
Fossgoo is worse than Musalkas since its Body Press isn't as strong and it lacks Stealth Rock. Fossgoo can make better use of Freeze-Dry and with its higher Special Attack, it can use Sludge Bomb and Giga Drain and potentially do damage. Toxic Spikes is also nice but it is overall weaker than Musalkas which isn't too good to begin with.

Fossgoo @ Leftovers
Ability: Hardened Shell
Modest Nature
- Freeze-Dry
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Toxic Spikes

:golett::golurk:
Golett-Roovnen, Goltink
Goltink is Ressuredom but better due to its better typing and Misty Surge. It does not have the luxury of running a Physical attacking set but its special attacking prowess is better and it is slightly faster which only matters in non Trick Room scenarios. Misty Surge gives it enough value to be used in higher tiers but its low stats and still not good typing hold it back.

Goltink @ Life Orb
Ability: Misty Surge
Quiet Nature
- Glass Shimmer
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam / Calm Mind
- Trick Room

Goltink @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
Calm Nature
- Hex
- Body Press
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Defense

:tropius:
Tropalm
Here you have Ferrothorn, you're welcome. Jokes aside Tropalm is pretty good. The typing and the bulk it has makes it do Ferrothorn things but it has Synthesis or Derust for recovery and Grassy Surge makes it actually resist EQ. Grassy Surge is also nice due to the passive recovery it provides. Adapting Tree can be useful as well on certain weather teams but Grassy Surge is overall more consistant.

Tropalm @ Leftovers
Ability: Grassy Surge
Calm Nature
- Seed Bomb
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Derust / Synthesis

Tropalm @ Leftovers
Ability: Adapting Tree
Modest Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Weather Ball
- Thunderbolt / Stealth Rock
- Derust

:drowzee::hypno:
Hypsand
Hypsand is a solid Pokemon due to its typing and great stats. The abilities also play a huge role. Bad Dreams makes Hypnosis more worth, alternatively you can utilise Hour Glass which puts every active Pokemon to sleep after a few turns. Insomnia helps counteract that but then you give up the benefits of Bad Dreams or you could just run Psychic Surge and go on the offensive with it.

Hypsand @ Leftovers
Ability: Bad Dreams / Insomnia
Calm Nature
- Future Sight
- Earth Power
- Hypnosis / Hourglass / Wish
- Spikes / Wish

Hypsand @ Leftovers
Ability: Psychic Surge
EVs: 56 HP / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Earth Power
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot

:chinchou::lanturn:
Laichto
Laichto is just a bulkier Lanturn. It would do SleepTalk things but it has Light Absorption now, which heals the user by 33% and boosts is Special Attack. The amount is increased to 66% in Sun and the boost is increased to 2 in Electric Terrain. Speaking of which, Laichto has Electric Surge and therefore it has a Nasty Plot that can heal it.

Laichto @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 168 HP / 44 Def / 252 SpD / 44 Spe
Calm Nature
- Surf
- Volt Switch
- Ice Beam
- Light Absorption

Laichto @ Leftovers / Electric Casing
Ability: Electric Surge
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Light Absorption

:unown::arceus:
Uninown
This is really random but it always bothered me how Unown was so useless and irrelevant when it had interesting lore. Therefore, I decided to give it an evolution. Uninown is a scary Pokemon with a high BST and a broken signature move in Cosmic Symbols, which lowers the target's highest stat by 2. The main issue Uninown has is its coverage which is pretty much just the weak HP and Judgement, which takes up your item slot. Also, small reminder, HP is still unavailable to other Pokemon and HP will fail when used by anything other than Unown or Uninown.

Uninown @ Pixie Plate
Timid Nature
- Cosmic Symbols
- Judgment
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Recover

:rolycoly::carkol:
Rolycoly-Roovnen, Carkoal-Roovnen, Loakolossal
Loakolossal is nice thanks to its typing in combination with Heatproof, which gives it a great match-up spread. It also has Scald and great utility with Stealth Rock, Spikes, Rapid Spin and Will-O-Wisp. Shift Gear is a bit more niche due to its abismal speed but it can potentially work, especially if you run Steam Engine and manage to activate it.

Loakolossal @ Leftovers
Ability: Heatproof
Bold / Impish Nature
- Scald / Liquidation
- Body Press
- Stealth Rock / Rapid Spin
- Spikes / Will-O-Wisp

Loakolossal @ Leftovers
Ability: Heatproof / Steam Engine
Adamant Nature
- Liquidation
- Iron Head
- Risky Way
- Shift Gear

:torkoal:
Pauption
I will regret this, given how good Torkoal is already. I based it on the Pauliberg. It isn't really significant but I wanted to give Torkoal an evolution, so here we go. Pauption is basically a better Torkoal which was already solid. The secondary typing does not allow it to take an occasional Earthquake, and makes it weak to Psychic. The typing also adds a Fighting and Poison resistance with an immunity to Poison. Overall, Pauption is a really good Pokemon, capable of being a Pokemon of its own and not being purely a Sun Setter.

Pauption @ Heat Rock / Solar Panel
Bold Nature
- Lava Plume
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Morning Sun

Pauption @ Heavy-Duty Boots / Solar Panel
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Fire Blast / Eruption
- Sludge Bomb
- Solar Beam
- Morning Sun

:torkoal:
Torkoal-Roovnen, Naturthis, Kunturthis
Torkoal-R and its two evolutions are inspired by history and museums, which explains their weird names. Competitively, Naturthis and Kunturthis are pretty similar. The former is physically offensive and bulky while the ladder is extremely specially defensive. Ground/Fairy is also a great typing and they have a big movepool with Curse, Calm Mind, Stealth Rock, Rapid Spin, recovery and great coverage moves. Overall, pretty solid Pokemon.

Torkoal-Roovnen @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock
- Morning Sun

Naturthis @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Play Rough
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock / Spikes
- Morning Sun

Kunturthis @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Moonblast
- Thunderbolt
- Calm Mind
- Morning Sun

:cubone::marowak:
Cubone-Roovnen, Glacone, Oetzowak
Based on Ötzi, the oldest natural Mummy found in Southern Tyrol. I choose to give Cubone this regional variant, since it didn't get an Alolan form and their Bones can be replaced with any weapon, in this case a copper hachet. I made it an Ice-type and the copper hachet uses the Thick Club as a handle. This line got a signature move alongside another one, the name of the move is Battle Axe.

Oetzowak @ Thick Club
Ability: Hail Force
Adamant Nature
- Ice Spinner
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Swords Dance / Battle Axe

:drilbur::avalugg:
Ferreel, Praspin, Radriss
Radriss is the Pseudo-Legendary of this mod and it has immense physical bulk and offensive stats. Being pure Steel is also nice since it is a great defensive typing. Ferris Wheel also makes Rapid Spin and its signature move Slow Spin more powerful and makes Flame Wheel also a decent coverage move. Its lower Special Defense hurts it, however its high HP makes up for that.

Radriss @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs / Flash Fire / Ferris Wheel
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 Spe
Impish Nature
- Slow Spin / Spin Out
- Body Press
- Rapid Spin
- Thunder Wave / Stealth Rock / Swords Dance

:dratini::dragonair::dragonite:
Dratini-Roovnen, Dragonair-Roovnen, Dragonite-Roovnen
Dragonite is already a great Pokemon but here's a Dragonite that has better speed and has STAB ESpeed but being weaker. Dragonite-R is a threatening Pokemon and not only because it is a Dragonite. STAB ESpeed is really strong but its signature ability in Dash Happy is a whole new thing. After 3 turns, Dragonite initiates a Dash that is a Normal-type move with 80 BP (before writing this I changed it from 150 BP to 80 BP). So even if it doesn't get a OHKO or 2HKO, it can rely on the Dash to finish off a Pokemon.

Dragonite-Roovnen @ Leftovers
Ability: Dash Happy
Jolly Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch / Roost
- Dragon Dance

Dragonite-Roovnen @ Life Orb
Ability: Dash Happy
Modest / Rash Nature
- Boomburst
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Roost / Extreme Speed

:roggenrola::boldore::gigalith:
Roggenrola-Roovnen, Boldore-Roovnen, Gigalith-Roovnen
This Pokemon are unique. They are really slow and Rock/Fairy is an awkward defensive typing. They are best used as bulky attackers or supporters. Gigalith's high physical bulk allows it to run a Calm Mind set or set Stealth Rock for its team. Alternatively, it can utilise the power of Trick Room and its spammable STABs in Glass Shimmer and Moonblast and some good coverage in Thunderbolt and Lumina Crash.

Gigalith-Roovnen @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Body Press
- Stealth Rock
- Morning Sun

Gigalith-Roovnen @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Bold Nature
- Draining Kiss
- Body Press
- Power Gem / Morning Sun
- Calm Mind

Gigalith-Roovnen @ Life Orb / Solar Panel
Ability: Sturdy / Solar Power
Quiet Nature
- Glass Shimmer
- Moonblast
- Lumina Crash
- Trick Room

:sewaddle::swadloon::leavanny:
Sewaddle-Roovnen, Swadloon-Roovnen, Leavanny-Roovnen
This line has some of the best new abilities. Maternal Guard gives the Pokemon an Eviolite boost if it can evolve, while Maternal Power is Parental Bond but it hits three times. Swadloon can stack Maternal Guard with Eviolite to give it 2,25x bulk and Bug/Fairy is a pretty solid typing. Leavanny is a pretty solid offensive typing. With Maternal Power giving its moves a boost of 66% and two extra chances to inflict secondary effects. Overall, Leavanny is a really strong Pokemon and Swadloon with have success in the lower tiers.

Swadloon-Roovnen @ Eviolite
Ability: Maternal Guard
Bold Nature
- Draining Kiss / Moonblast
- Stored Power
- Iron Defense / Synthesis
- Quiver Dance

Leavanny-Roovnen @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Maternal Power
Jolly Nature
- Play Rough / Fair Deal
- Lunge / Pounce / Leech Life
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

Leavanny-Roovnen @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Maternal Power
Modest Nature
- Bug Buzz
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball
- Quiver Dance
Inspired by the Paradox Pokemon, this mod will have Corrupted Pokemon. The mod revolves around corrupted Pokemon that forces them to evolve in a negative way. Since the main legendaries have no corrupted forms anymore (since I thought they were boring) I figured that I could give some Pokemon a new form. Granted, they are not really formes or evolutions but their own species.

:sigilyph:
Sigisin - Corrupted Avian
Sigisin is phenominal. It has great speed and its typing and movepool are great tools to utilise it with. Corruption makes every other Pokemon without this ability or Pokemon that are not Yorlator, Mranovo or Curtowal, are weak to Dark and thus Dark Pulse/Knock Off is the best coverage move you can have on it, although Psychic STAB is great against the Warrior Trio.

Sigisin @ Heavy-Duty Boots / Choice Specs
Ability: Corruption
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Flamethrower
- Dark Pulse
- Roost / Nasty Plot / Trick

Sigisin @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Zen Headbutt
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch

:breloom:
Bredoom - Corrupted Spores
Bredoom does not have good speed but has great power and great defensive utility. It makes great use of Stealth Rock and its STABs in Focus Blast and Flash Cannon are great against the Warrior Trio, since their secondary typing makes them weak to those attacks. Although, they share the same speed tier so it has to be careful.

Bredoom @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Flash Cannon
- Dark Pulse
- Mach Punch / Stealth Rock

:frosmoth:
Frosgross - Corrupted Wings
This Pokemon is Volcarona on steroids. It has slightly less physical bulk and that's it. It has way better Special stats and speed and Corruption gives it the best coverage move you can use in Dark Pulse. Ice/Fairy is also both buffed and nerfed, while gaining a resist in Bug and also being weak to it, it also resists Ground and Water.

Frosgross @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- Moonblast
- Dark Pulse
- Quiver Dance

:abomasnow:
Abomacruel - Corrupted Chill
This Pokemon is probably the worst of the Corruption Pokemon. Its speed is really bad but it makes up for it by being bulky and being generally annoying to switch into due to Leech Seed and Will-O-Wisp. Corruption also makes this more annoying to deal with.

Abomacruel @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dark Pulse
- Leech Seed
- Will-O-Wisp

:porygon2::porygon-z:
Porygon-V - Corrupted Virus
Porygon-V is a mixture of Porygon2 and Porygon-Z and it makes the best use of Dark Pulse coverage. Tri Attack and Sludge Bomb are great STABs that can punish switch-ins and so does Volt Switch. Specs and Scarf are the best items for it, although Black Sludge Nasty Plot is also a great set and Life Orb Agility sets are dangerous sweepers.

Porygon-V @ Choice Specs / Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Tri Attack
- Sludge Bomb
- Dark Pulse
- Volt Switch

:latias::latios:
Latakuno - Corrupted Twin
Being the main Corruption, Latakuno benefits from STAB Dark-type moves that hit everything super-effectively. Its signature move, Dark Ball, lowers Attack and Defense with a 50% chance to do so. It also has an signature item called, Shadow Dew, which boosts its Attack and Defense by 50%, however it is quickbanned and honestly this Pokemon will get quickbanned as well.

Latakuno @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- Dark Ball
- Dragon Claw
- Iron Head
- Dragon Dance

:iron-valiant::gardevoir:
Yorlator
Yorlator is a great Pokemon for Offense. While it doesn't have the offenses of Iron Valiant, it has a passive Healing Wish and Fairy/Fighting is a great offensive typing. It can function well as a Specs Breaker, Scarf Speed Control, LO Sweeper or a Taunt Lead. It also has decent bulk which allows it to use its typing defensively in order to get in more easily.

Yorlator @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Warrior Spirit
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

Yorlator @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Moonblast
- Close Combat
- Thunderbolt
- Calm Mind / Prepare Attack

Yorlator @ Focus Sash
Hasty Nature
- Moonblast
- Reversal
- Thunderbolt
- Taunt

:zarude::obstagoon:
Mranovo
Here you have one of the best Stallbreakers there is. Mranovo's ability does not allow the use of Status moves from any Pokemon. The drawback Mranovo has from this is that it cannot utilise Swords Dance, Substitute or Protect. However, this is a price worth paying for preventing set-up, hazards, healing or any other Status move like Encore, Disable and Taunt.

Mranovo @ Choice Band / Choice Scarf / Black Glasses
Ability: Challenger
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Close Combat
- Sucker Punch
- Gunk Shot

:cobalion::escavalier:
Curtowal
Curtowal is probaby the worst of this trio but it is still pretty solid. It is really similar to Cobalion but there are differences. Cobalion is faster and has Volt Switch. However, Curtowal is bulkier on both sides, stronger (slightly), Spikes and has a actually useful ability. Shielded applies Protect to the user for one turn after KOing an opponent, therefore its offensive sets are great as well.

Curtowal @ Leftovers
Ability: Shielded
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Iron Head
- Body Press
- Stealth Rock
- Bulk Up / Spikes / Thunder Wave

Curtowal @ Leftovers
Ability: Shielded
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance

:gogoat::necrozma-dusk-mane:
Guadock
Guadock is an incredible tank. Its physical bulk is outstanding and its lowest stat (which is speed) is still decent at 85. Protective Will makes it take less damage from all moves and adds recoil damage to the opponent's move. You see similarities to Ting-Lu, but again 90% of the mod as created before SV, especially the main legendaries. Guadock will be a great Pokemon, tanking super-effective hits and doing great damage back to the opponent.

Guadock @ Leftovers
Ability: Protective Will
Impish Nature
- Body Charge
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes / Thunder Wave / Roar / Protect

Guadock @ Leftovers
Ability: Protective Will
Jolly Nature
- Body Charge
- Earthquake
- Superpower
- Swords Dance

:xatu::ho-oh:
Stoleagle
Never seen a Normal-type main Legendary that isn't Arceus, huh? Stoleagle is what I'd like to call the Blissey of Ubers. It has great special bulk and decent Special Attack. That Special Attack in combination with its signature ability and move makes it a great threat on its own. It also has STAB Boomburst that deals more damage to resists thanks to its ability.

Stoleagle @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Pride Roar
Impish Nature
- Spirit Roar
- U-turn
- Roost
- Defog

Stoleagle @ Choice Specs
Ability: Pride Roar
Timid Nature
- Boomburst
- Spirit Roar
- Hurricane / Roost
- U-turn / Roost

:hawlucha::koraidon:
Adlerz
Adlerz is the one of, if not, the most threatening Pokemon in this mod. 160/91/117 offenses and great bulk makes it a really strong Pokemon. Atleast a strong neutral attacker. Its ability Kind Heart makes its super-effective hits weaker but heal Adlerz by 1/6 of its max HP. This makes it weaker for sure but increases its longevity and Adlerz naturally strong so it isn't too bothered by it. Also remember, when a Pokemon has 10% left and Adlerz uses a super-effective move then it heals 1/6 with basically no drawback.

Adlerz @ Choice Scarf / Choice Band
Ability: Kind Heart
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Mind Claw
- Brave Bird
- U-turn

Adlerz @ Life Orb
Ability: Kind Heart
Jolly Nature
- Mind Claw
- Brave Bird
- Swords Dance
- Roost

:tornadus-therian::xerneas:
Hungurul, Hungurul-Dynamic
Hungurul is a great Pokemon by virtue of its typing and stat distribution. Being decently fast, bulky and strong. Dynamic Battle and Dynamic Assault makes it more of a early game Pokemon or a breaker on bulkier teams, since they are more powerful depending on the amount of allies alive. The base forme will start in OU and the Dynamic forme will be Ubers.

Hungurul @ Leftovers
Ability: Dynamic Battle
Bold Nature
- Dynamic Assault
- Focus Blast
- Calm Mind
- Roost

Hungurul-Dynamic @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Dynamic Assault
- Focus Blast
- Calm Mind
- Roost

Hungurul-Dynamic @ Choice Specs
Bold Nature
- Dynamic Assault
- Focus Blast
- Psychic
- Trick

:gengar::marshadow:
Chasilen
Chasilen brings back Pursuit in a stronger Ghost forme and its ability makes it so that opponents loose extra HP when they switch out on it, thus punishing U-turn and Volt Switch in a way. It also forces a lot of Pokemon out due to Will-O-Wisp, Shadow Sneak or its Knock Off that punishes switches even further.

Chasilen @ Leftovers
Ability: Chaser
Jolly Nature
- Chase Down
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Bulk Up

Chasilen @ Choice Band
Ability: Chaser
Jolly Nature
- Chase Down
- Knock Off
- Shadow Sneak
- Close Combat
I will go over some of the OU relevant Pokemon from older generations. A lot of them got direct nerfs, via signature moves or signature abilities. Others got nerfed by dexited moves or buffs that other Pokemon received. I will only cover those that are significanlty changed, since most OU relevant mons didn't get as many changes.

:sv/breloom:
Breloom @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 236 HP / 216 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Focus Punch
- Seed Bomb
- Substitute
- Leech Seed

Breloom @ Choice Band / Loaded Dice
Ability: Technician
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Rock Tomb

The dexit of Spore really sucks for Breloom. It means that Flying-, Bug- and most Ghost-types have a much easier time switching into Breloom. Poison Heal sets have to utilise SubPunch with Leech Seed or Bulk Up and Technician sets have to go all-out offensive. Breloom was already a lacking Pokemon and with the loss of Spore, it becomes more lacking.

:sv/annihilape:
Annihilape @ Leftovers
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpD / 16 Spe
Careful Nature
- Rage Fist
- Drain Punch
- Bulk Up
- Taunt

Annihilape returns to OU with a significant nerf to Rage Fist, which now increases in damage by 15 BP, not 50 BP. Snowballing with it became much harder and with the lack of Terastallization, it cannot escape its negative time match-ups. Buffs to Big Root, Shell Bell and Punching Glove allow it to recover more HP, in the former two cases, or deal more damage and ignore passive abilities, in the latters case.

:sv/garganacl:
Garganacl @ Leftovers
Ability: Purifying Salt
Careful Nature
- Salt Cure
- Body Press
- Recover
- Iron Defense

Garganacl has the same treatment as Annihilape, where its signature move got nerfed. Salt Cure now deals 1/16 on regular targets and 1/8 on Water- and Steel-types. The removal of Terastallization also makes it easier to deal with. Garganacl can utilise a new item in the Thermal Jacket pretty well, which gives it a Ice resistance without gaining a weakness to Fire, although it keeps a weakness to Ground, Fighting and gained one to Water.

:sv/nidoking:
Nidoking (M) @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Earth Power
- Flamethrower
- Ice Beam

Nidoking remains mostly the same. Bright Powder becomes a risky item, but in a perfect world you gain the Choice Scarf boost without being restricted in its move selection. Two significant nerfs that Nidoking received is that it lost Sludge Wave, which isn't a big deal, with its main Poison STAB going from 123.5 BP to 117 BP. The other being more significant, with Ice-types now resisting Ground-type attacks, so both of King's STABs are nerfed.

:sv/maushold:
Maushold @ Wide Lens
Ability: Technician
Jolly Nature
- Population Bomb
- Bite
- Tidy Up
- Taunt

Population Bomb got nerfed to 15 BP from 20 BP, which results in a total basepower of 225 BP after Technician, rather than 300 BP. The only issue now is that Wide Lens does not only boost accuracy but also the power of moves that have less than 100% accuracy. Which makes Population Bomb 247.5 BP. This is still less than before, by a significant degree, but it is still a strong move.

:sv/hippowdon:
Hippowdon @ Leftovers / Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock
- Whirlwind

Hippowdon is here again as a physically defensive tank and Sand Setter. Dracozolt and Houndstone being back give it more of a niche as a tank and Stealth Rock setter. Loosing Toxic is pretty rough but not going against it is nice. The issue with Hippowdon is that Ting-Lu outclasses it in the Home metagame, but outside of that Hippowdon has a nice niche.

:sv/torkoal:
Torkoal @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Lava Plume
- Rapid Spin / Basalt Layer
- Stealth Rock / Rest
- Yawn / Rest

With Pauption existing, Torkoal can now utilise Eviolite. Pauption might still be a better setter since it can use Heavy-Duty Boots or Solar Panel to increase its staying power or Heat Rock to increase the sun duration. Torkoal can still be used alongside its evolution to win in weather wars and both can fullfil different roles by one setting hazards, removing hazards, yawning or tanking hits, while the other can do other things.

:sv/aegislash:
Aegislash @ Choice Specs
Ability: Stance Change
Modest Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flash Cannon
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Claw
- Shadow Sneak
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

Aegislash still remains the same. The only notable change is that Steel Bullets is a new move it can use but it is overall less consistant than Flash Cannon. The removal of Toxic also eliminate any purpose the SubProtect set has. Steel no longer resisting Psychic removes some of the switch-in opportunities it might've had.

:sv/houndstone:
Houndstone @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Last Respects
- Play Rough
- Stomping Tantrum
- Shadow Sneak

Houndstone is finally not as strong as it once was. It has the same BP as Rage Fist with the same bower boost of 15 BP. It maxes out at 125 BP, which is a significant decrease from 300 BP. Now Houndstone is just a good revenge killer on Sand, allowing its other Sand abbusing teammates to wallbreak and concentrate less on sweeping.

:sv/toedscruel:
Toedscruel @ Leftovers
Ability: Mycelium Might
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Stun Spore
- Taunt
- Spikes

Mycellium Might got buffed! It no longer adds negative priority to Status moves, you know what it means! Fast SPORE! Oh wait, Spore got removed, well nevermind then. It can for sure utilise Stun Spore, Spikes and Taunt more effectively. Stun Spore especially is noteworthy since it can paralyse Gholdengo and naturally outspeed it, other than that though, it is pretty mediocre.

:sv/rotom-wash:
Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Rotom-Wash @ Shell Bell
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunderbolt
- Stored Power
- Nasty Plot

Rotom-Wash @ Bright Powder
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Stored Power
- Nasty Plot

Rotom-Wash @ Choice Scarf / Bright Powder
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Trick
- Will-O-Wisp

Rotom-Wash also remains the same. Two significant nerfs are that Ice-types resist Water and the removal of Terastallization. However, it is a nice abuser of two of modified items which are Shell Bell and Bright Powder. Shell Bell gives Offensive Pivots recovery when switching out and Bright Powder gives the Choice Scarf speed boost without the restriction fo Choice Scarf, meaning that Nasty Plot got a new level of threat, if you ignore the accuracy drop.

:sv/magnezone:
Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Overheat
- Volt Switch

Magnezone is here and does its job as usual. However, it got buffed now! Overheat now allows Magnezone (and its prevos) to trap Steel-types like Kingambit, Radriss, Gholdengo and Aegislash with one move. The drawback of this is that there a not a lot of defensive Steels that Overheat can hit and using Overheat makes it more abusable.

:sv/gliscor:
Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 244 HP / 208 Atk / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Soarring Assault / Facade
- Substitute / Roost / Facade
- Swords Dance

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
EVs: 244 HP / 208 SpD / 56 Spe
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn / Knock Off
- Roost
- Defog

Gliscor is still staying strong. Knock Off got nerfed, going from 65 BP to 50 BP and the power boost going 1.5x to 1.2x (effectively from 97.5 BP to 60 BP). Therefore, it is less of an offensive move and more of a utility option. However, it gained Soarring Assault, which is a 75 BP Flying-type move that doubles in power when hitting an airbone Pokemon, which is good since Gliscor gets checked by airbone Pokemon. However, the Ice-type buff makes it so that Gliscor's Ground STABs is walled by Ice-types.

:sv/amoonguss:
Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Calm Nature
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Foul Play
- Stun Spore

Amoonguss @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Foul Play
- Stomping Tantrum

Amoonguss got nerfed with the removal of Spore and Terastallization. Psychic being no longer resisted by Steel makes this type even better, which in turn makes Amoonguss less good. Ice having more defensive utility also makes it a better type. Poison got buffed, going from 1/8 damage to 1/6 damage. Spore being removed however, makes it so much easier to deal with. Assault Vest copies Toxapex and provides a nice defensive backbone for offensive teams that can annoy offensive Pokemon with Foul Play, Sludge Bomb poisons and a potentially double-powered Stomping Tantrum.

:sv/clefable:
Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower
- Moonlight
- Stealth Rock

Pokemon that are not in SV have their movepools from the last game there were available in. Thus, Clefable has to use Moonlight, which still has the same PP as Soft-Boiled, but the amount depending on weather is pretty unreliable, especially when Sand and Snow are good archetypes. Another significant change is that Bug now resists Fairy and hits it supereffectively, which is a really hard nerf. Loosing a resistance and being hit super effectively by it forces it out so much more.

:sv/mamoswine:
Mamoswine @ Leftovers
Ability: Thick Fat
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Stealth Rock

The Ice-type buff is really nice for Mamoswine. It had 4 weaknesses, 2 resistances and 1 immunity with Thick Fat, now it has 3 weaknesses, 3 resistances and 1 immunity. This gives it a lot more opportunity to come in and do whatever it wants. Nothing to add more, Mamoswine will be very good.

:sv/arctozolt:
Arctozolt @ Shell Bell / Life Orb / Collection Bag
Ability: Slush Rush
Adamant Nature
- Bolt Beak
- Icicle Crash
- Low Kick
- Substitute

Arctozolt @ Shell Bell / Life Orb
Ability: Slush Rush
Naive Nature
- Bolt Beak
- Blizzard
- Freeze-Dry
- Substitute

Arctozolt is really good Pokemon. BoltBeam coverage is as good as ever but now, it has resistances to Water and lost its Ground weakness, giving it more opportunities to switch in. Snows defense boost is also really nice for it. Abomasnow and Vanilluxe are decent Snow setters due to the Ice buff but with Ninetales-Alola in Home, it will become so much better. Oetzowak is also a new Snow abuser which fuctions really well as a wallbreaker, allowing Arctozolt more to focus on sweeping.

:sv/gholdengo:
Gholdengo @ Covert Cloak
Ability: Good as Gold
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Make It Rain
- Recover

Gholdengo @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Make It Rain
- Trick
- Focus Blast

Gholdengo @ Air Balloon
Timid Nature
- Make It Rain
- Shadow Ball
- Nasty Plot
- Recover

Gholdengo @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Hex
- Thunder Wave
- Recover
- Nasty Plot

Gholdengo got three nerfs that really hurt its effectiveness. Its special attack went from 133 to 123, Make it Rain went from 120 BP to 100 BP and lastly, it no longer resists Psychic. Now, Gholdengo is still good since Ghost/Steel is still a phenominal typing and it's still really strong. Good as Gold will always make it even better, but these changes make it far easier to deal with.

:sv/baxcalibur:
Baxcalibur @ Loaded Dice
Ability: Thermal Exchange
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Glaive Rush
- Icicle Spear
- Ice Shard

Baxcalibur @ Life Orb / Thermanl Jacket
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Glaive Rush
- Ice Spinner
- Earthquake

Baxcalibur @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Glaive Rush
- Icicle Crash
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard

You will hear the same things again here. 4x resistance to Water and resistance to Ground are phenominal. If your team is also weak to other Ice-types, you can also add Thermal Jacket to gain a resistance to Ice while keeping resistances to Water, Electric, Grass and Ground. Baxcalibur might honestly be a broken Pokemon in this metagame.

:sv/latias:
Latias (F) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Mist Ball
- Defog
- Healing Wish

Latias is decent Choice Scarf user with its standard set. Mist Ball now has 90 BP which rivals Psychic. However, unlike Psychic, Mist Ball has a higher chance to inflict its stat drop. Steel no longer resisting Psychic is also great for it. However, she fails in comparison to her brother.

:sv/latios:
Latios (M) @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Trick
- Mystical Fire

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Luster Purge
- Roost
- Thunderbolt

Take everything I said to Latias and apply it to Latios. Not having Healing Wish kinda sucks but Luster Purge is basically a upgraded Psychic and is extremely spammable with one less resistance to it. Its low PP makes it harder to use and lacking Aura Sphere or Mystical Fire is really bad for it, but Latios will be one of the most dangerous Pokemon in this metagame.

:sv/crobat:
Crobat @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Infiltrator
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- Nasty Plot

Crobat is one of the Pokemon that got a stat buff, with its SpA going from 70 to 85. It won't have an impact in OU, but it is more threatening as a special attacker in lower tiers, so it will have niches in UU and RU.

:sv/drifblim:
Drifblim @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Hex
- Defog
- Strength Sap
- Will-O-Wisp

Drifblim @ Colbur Berry
Ability: Unburden
Jolly Nature
- Acrobatics
- Knock Off
- Explosion
- Strength Sap

Drifblim got a generous buff with +10 Atk, +20 Def and +10 SpD. Its bulk isn't amazing but it has improved significantly and base 90 Atk is a better bases for Acrobatics sets. Still isn't amazing but it does better.

:sv/druddigon:
Druddigon @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
Careful Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Gunk Shot
- Stealth Rock
- Glare

Druddigon @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Brave Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Superpower
- Flash Cannon
- Sucker Punch

+10 in HP and SpA allow Druddigon to be more effective as a defensive Pokemon while its new SpA allows it to utilise Sheer Force more effectively.

:sv/pangoro:
Pangoro @ Choice Band
Ability: Scrappy
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Knock Off
- Gunk Shot
- Parting Shot

Pangoro got +10 in HP and Atk, which makes it a far better attacker. Obviously by being stronger but it has now a better chance to 1v1 most Pokemon due to its better bulk.

:sv/tsareena:
Tsareena (F) @ Assault Vest
Jolly Nature
- Power Whip
- High Jump Kick
- Rapid Spin
- U-turn

Tsareena got a new tool in Natural Cure, which allows it to switch in more easily and spam U-turn without worry of Flame Body or Static. Furthermore, +10 Atk is really nice for it. The entire family got stat buffs so Steenee and Bounsweet aren't dogshit.

Home Additions
I will make a future post about these when I add the Home Update, but these are the most relevant Pokemon returning from Home.
:ninetales-alola::dragonite::mew::slowking-galar::deoxys-defense::infernape::manaphy::melmetal::meowscarada::skeledirge::clodsire::ting-lu:

Banned to Ubers:
:mewtwo::lugia::ho-oh::deoxys::deoxys-attack::deoxys-speed::yveltal::xerneas::zygarde::chien-pao::chi-yu::koraidon::miraidon:

But wait... There's more! Remember FESV Camomons? I have some news for you. No sorry, not playable currently. At least, there's no format for it. The meta is playable with challenge code, however custom elements cannot be banned by this code and therefore you gotta built without banned elements. Hold on, banned elements? Yeah, there are some bans and they are:

Deliraidon has a great ability in Iron Sights and it has a pretty colourful movepool. The issue was that its STAB combination was not all that amazing, eventhough it had coverage to kinda make up for that. Well, now Deliraidon can utilise its movepool to give it a powerful STABs with Electric/Ice and Iron Sights would boost the power of Thunderbolt/Thunder, Blizzard and Freeze-Dry and make Thunder and Blizzard reliable by making them more accurate. Add in Calm Mind, Spikes, U-turn and Taunt and you have a strong special attacker with great utility.

NO PRIMELEO DOES NOT GET BANNED! I wanted to use a sprite here. The real suspect is Rage Fist. Primeleo is balanced by the fact that the Pokemon is not Ghost-type, thus Rage Fist is not an automatic fit on it and when it is used, it is not as powerful as it could be. With Camomons, you can pair Rage Fist with Drain Punch for the great coverage of Ghost/Fighting, or with Sunsteel Strike or Morning Sun to give it a great defensive typing in Ghost/Steel or Ghost/Normal. Banning Primeleo would be weird especially since the main issue was Rage Fist and it was the only user of it.

Challenge Code
Code:
/challenge fusionevolutiongen9@@@Camomons Mod

That's it for now. Thanks for reading and have a nice day! Ciao Servus!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)