Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the internal battery has died on my Emerald game, will I still be able to rebattle trainers?

EDIT: I'm talking about the clock. Time based events will no longer occur. Does that have any effect on trainers?

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You should be able to, since as far as I know that doesn't use the battery.

Can someone please trade me a level 15 liberty island victini? I don't have anything worthy to trade but I really need this pokemon.

Hello Smogon traders.
I'm looking to get back into trading but I've been gone for so long I'm not sure what's good anymore. Most of my collection is still 4th gen goodies with only a handful of 5th gen. Well what I want to know is what is good to have on a trade thread now a days?

religiousjedi

Old man.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello Smogon traders.
I'm looking to get back into trading but I've been gone for so long I'm not sure what's good anymore. Most of my collection is still 4th gen goodies with only a handful of 5th gen. Well what I want to know is what is good to have on a trade thread now a days?
Whatever you want to offer should be good.

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
hey guys!! I was just wondering if there was someone kind enough to convert some of my event pokes to files. I would really appreciate it. :3

Which of these will deal more damage?
Ambipom with technician using Fake Out then Double Hit?
Or
Ambipom with technician using Fake Out then Last Resort?
If possible could you please give me the damage calc?
Thanks.

Ok, so i finally hit the Timer0 i needed to for RNGing Amanita's Eevee and got exactly what i wanted... exept the eevee is male. I have tried many different frames to get a female. Is it possible to receive a female eevee from amanita?

Ok, so i finally hit the Timer0 i needed to for RNGing Amanita's Eevee and got exactly what i wanted... exept the eevee is male. I have tried many different frames to get a female. Is it possible to receive a female eevee from amanita?
Nope, it's forced Male, trollfreak strikes again.

Which of these will deal more damage?
Ambipom with technician using Fake Out then Double Hit?
Or
Ambipom with technician using Fake Out then Last Resort?
If possible could you please give me the damage calc?
Thanks.

I can't find last resort in the Pokemon showdown damage calculator, but it appears Fake out+Last resort has a MUCH better chance to KO 252HP/0Def Slowbro. Hope that helped!

By the way, thanks Ray!

Edit: I have another question. I have been reading this thread and finding suggestions to download RNG'd Pokemon from Pokecheck to their game. So my question is: how is this done? I know you can download them via gts but they are given a ribbon to show they are cloned. Is this not something I should to if I want my Pokemon to be considered "legit"? Perhaps i should note that i am fairly new to smogon and competitive battling and am having terrible luck with my Timer0's.

I'm not sure how I can link it with all of the info intact. Do note that I could not find last resort on the list of moves. I can however link you to the site. In the damage calc, i used UU Ambipom All-Out Attacker and Choice Specs Slowbro. http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/damagecalc. Sorry I have to make you fish for it. I am still new to the community.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I can't find last resort in the Pokemon showdown damage calculator, but it appears Fake out+Last resort has a MUCH better chance to KO 252HP/0Def Slowbro. Hope that helped!

By the way, thanks Ray!

Edit: I have another question. I have been reading this thread and finding suggestions to download RNG'd Pokemon from Pokecheck to their game. So my question is: how is this done? I know you can download them via gts but they are given a ribbon to show they are cloned. Is this not something I should to if I want my Pokemon to be considered "legit"? Perhaps i should note that i am fairly new to smogon and competitive battling and am having terrible luck with my Timer0's.
Most people suggest downloading Pokémon from Pokécheck to use as parents for future breeding attempts. For example, you can download two Pokémon with the correct egg moves, etc. and then use those for RNG breeding. Your newly hatched Pokémon won't have the ribbon. (Obviously this only works with BW due to BW2's breeding issue.)

I've been trying to complete the pokedex for while now in Diamond and I have 30 or so left. Can I exchange friend codes with someone and trade pokemon? We can add eachother on skype or something. I promise I will give everything you want to keep back and can give pokemon in return. Skype email is atul-barman@hotmail.com and friend code is 3053 8037 3009.

Looking for two things

Hey hopefully someone can help me out.

I'm looking for a male Corsola with Mirror Coat and a Light Ball. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)