Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Timid Alakazam has 372 Spe. Adamant Terrakion has 315. Even a Jolly Terrakion only has 346 Speed.

Edit: derp, misread Scarfed Terrakion as Sashed Terrakion.

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Is it possible for a timid focus sash Alakazam to out speed a adamant scarfed terrakion?
120x2+99=339
339x1.1=372.9=372

108x2+99=315
315x1.5=472.5=472

Not possible, unless if that Adamant Scarfed Terrakion is level 77 or below =P
(Speed tie if level 78)

And BTW, focus sash has no effect on speed ;)

How come when im trying to nickname one of my pokes it wont let me? I traded it to be tutored and It wont let me nickname it. It's bred with my OT and I tested it with another poke I bred before and it'd let me nickname it.

Princess Emily

How come when im trying to nickname one of my pokes it wont let me? I traded it to be tutored and It wont let me nickname it. It's bred with my OT and I tested it with another poke I bred before and it'd let me nickname it.
Umm was it edited or hacked?

Or was it same OT, but different version and/or ID/SID?

120x2+99=339
339x1.1=372.9=372

108x2+99=315
315x1.5=472.5=472

Not possible, unless if that Adamant Scarfed Terrakion is level 77 or below =P
(Speed tie if level 78)

And BTW, focus sash has no effect on speed ;)
Thanks. How in the world did my friend out speed me then? I'll go watch the replay.

Edit: he used tailwind before his gliscor fainted.

Shii

zap
hello my lovely wifiers

I'm going to be RNGing one Therian Tornadus, two Therian Thunduruses, and two Therian Landoruses. I already have Timid HP Ice/Naive HP Ice/Jolly Tornadus, Timid/Naive HP Ice Thundurus, and Adamant/Modest HP Ice Landorus. Are there any more good nature/IV combos for these guys or am I beating a dead horse here x.x

Cereza

Tastes Like Candy
Wasn't edited or hacked. I can't even nickname the original version as a scythe. It was bred on my white too.
are you trying to nickname it on the same file that it was bred on? I think that's the only way to nickname a pokemon, as you need to have the same ID/SID, me believes.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
That's not what I meant. The gender of your original game has to be the same as the one you're trying to rename it on.

Yes it is male. I haven't altered the save file on the cartridge or anything. Haven't ever restarted my game since starting it.
If you can, go catch a Patrat or something (don't use one you've already caught, go out and catch a new one to be sure) and upload both the Patrat and the Scizor you're trying to nickname to Pokecheck to ensure the OT info is exactly the same on both.
There is no reason you would be unable to nickname stuff if the OT name, OT gender, TID/SID and game version match, so something must be wrong.

I'm pretty new to this wifi stuff, but because I have Black 2 I cant find a Reshiram anywhere! I've been trying on the GTS negotiations for ages now and noone is offering. If anyone is kind enough to trade me one i'd appreciate it greatly, it's pretty much the only thing I need to see for the Unova dex to be complete too!

I have:
Zekrom
Dialga
Groudon
Ho-oh
Regigigas

If you PM me it'd be easier too as I dont really know my way around this site :p

Edit: I have got it now.

Still looking for DW Dratini's and vulpix's. DOesnt matter about IV's, natures as Ill be breeding them anyway. Have a fair few dw females in return, as well as some spare legendaries and shiny's so if you could help I would be much obliged

Princess Emily

Still looking for DW Dratini's and vulpix's. DOesnt matter about IV's, natures as Ill be breeding them anyway. Have a fair few dw females in return, as well as some spare legendaries and shiny's so if you could help I would be much obliged
If you have Wi-Fi, try downloading them from pokecheck.org

Here are some: https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&pokemon=37&ivt=150&ab=70

And: https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=search&pokemon=147&ivt=150&ab=63

Quite simple to use =)

My router wont let me use it, was just seeing if anyone had a spare female they had bred, if not then its back to the grottos :-)

I need a Rotom with flawless IVs, any nature. It doesn't even matter if it's hacked, I just need a breeding parent. I'd normally use Pokecheck for this, but I haven't been able to connect to that infernal thing for a long time, I figured this would be easier.
Also, if you take up this request, please respond by VM/PM and state the Pokemon's country of origin (this actually does matter when RNGing an egg).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)