Blue Frog's Thread Spam

^ Isn't it supposed to be a Leafy sea dragon? That sea horse that disguises itself as seaweed, that's why it's psuedo-grass I think.

I like that you don't use lines, it looks really soft. That Cubchoo is my favourite!

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Ok, I guess I didn‘t give Skrelp enough thought, but how can such a cool animal be transferred into a pokemon that looks like a piece of broken string with a face?

Oh well. Speaking of badly designed water poison types, though...

Name: Condamsion
Type: Water/Poison
Base Stats: 180/45/45/85/85/35
Abilities: Stench/Storm Drain/Absorb Trap

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Come to think of it, every frog pokemon Game Freak has released is Blue, even Politoed (when Shiny). I don't even like any of the frog Pokemon except Politoed, and I hate its shiny coloration. But my username is "Blue" Frog, so...

EDIT: well, this is my new profile picture. I feel bad for using my own art in my avatar, but then again, my psyduck and porygon2 avatar was my art too. The avatars are probably just deterring people from checking out my art.

The avatars are probably just deterring people from checking out my art.
Actually, I think the opposite. I saw your avatar, and it made me want to come to an art thread to get a Politoed for my avatar, and I saw your thread, and I love your stuff! So, that said, can you draw me a Politoed for my avatar? (not shiny please)

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
yaaay politoeds

EDIT: Also I'm not going to post for the next 3 weeks because I won't have access to a computer or a tablet for three weeks :( no Ellie Goulding music for three weeks :( :( :(

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I'm back, still drawing frogs:

Uh oh there aren't any hide tags..... now everyone has to look at all my terrible fakemon in the first post. I should probably redraw those sometime.

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
requesting archeops please

without background

You know, I wasn't meaning to be stalkerish or anything, but I noticed that you requested an Archeops from paintseagull too, which is funny, because you'll have two drawings of the same thing, except one of them (mine) is a lot worse than the other (hers). Although, I have to say, I am happy with how this thing came out.

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
It's just I like archeops, that's all :). I'll be puttin this up on my front page under stuff people's done for me. I like it. There's something about that u-turn/acrobatics combo when you get archeops in randbats. one of my fav gen 5 pokes

Blue Frog! I have to say you should be proud of that because I think that is one of your best pieces here! The shading is nicely done and you have created a nice texture so it looks like feathers. I also like the perspective and you have done well with the sizes of the feet to the body and stuff. Well done

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Blue Frog! I have to say you should be proud of that because I think that is one of your best pieces here! The shading is nicely done and you have created a nice texture so it looks like feathers. I also like the perspective and you have done well with the sizes of the feet to the body and stuff. Well done
Oh gosh thank you so much. I hope that I am improving, so for someone to tell me that I am is a great honor.

Alright this took a while but I managed to redraw the first 25 Pokemon in my fakedex, with smoother lines and shading and stuff. At least now the fakedex in the first post looks more consistent.

I especially happy with the changes made to the Fryno line; Ivorot looks almost passible.

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Nice drawings =). What program do you use?
I use SketchBook Pro now, but my older ones (the ones before "random Skorupi") are done in Photoshop Touch, but I don't use it anymore except for adding textures.

Also a random Chimecho

I use sketchbook xpress for my pieces because it is free haha but is sketchbook pro better and what features are different? I can only use 3 layers which is a bit annoying but I work my way around it !

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
I use sketchbook xpress for my pieces because it is free haha but is sketchbook pro better and what features are different? I can only use 3 layers which is a bit annoying but I work my way around it !
pro has a lot more brushes and stuff, and more layers you can do of course. I actually don't use a lot of layers for some of my stuff, especially the no-lines paintings, but pro is definitely better than xpress. I admire you a lot actually because I tried xpress and I didn't really like it because I found it really hard to use, but your art is really really good even with the limitations of xpress. I think my favorite feature of pro are the brushes it has, which let me get the soft feeling of most of my pieces. I'd recommend getting it, especially if your tablet doesn't have many other compatible drawing apps. I think it's the best drawing app for my Samsung device at the moment, and I really like it and I'm glad that I got it.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Could you please draw a Wailord using Explosion, for my new avatar? Not like nasty or anything, cartoony and funny :)

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
more fakedex

#40 Name: Widoweb
Type: Bug/Poison
Base Stats: 50/121/40/87/70/122 BST: 490
Abilities: Poison Point/Sharp Fangs/Swarm

I think I'll start adding in the storyline as well, later.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
k hope this is ok
Wait can Wailord even learn explosion?

That's awesome! But could I request that you add "Wailord used Explosion!" in text somewhere on there? Some people may not be able to tell what it is just by the picture. Thanks!

PS - It actually doesn't learn Explosion, but it does learn Selfdestruct! Splosion sounds better though :)

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
That's awesome! But could I request that you add "Wailord used Explosion!" in text somewhere on there? Some people may not be able to tell what it is just by the picture. Thanks!

PS - It actually doesn't learn Explosion, but it does learn Selfdestruct! Splosion sounds better though :)
alright

Oh wait never mind the text in your profile pic is better anyway

Blue Frog

It's lucidity. So clear!
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Region Update

The second gym is poison, the leader is a nurse.

After you beat her, she gives you the TM Chemical Burn, which is a poison type move with low base power that can burn the target.

Also this is my card for the smeargle card project

and the first design that I didn't use but I still like

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)