The Smog Tank

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
This thread is for pitching real legitimate buisness ideas that don't involve your favorite video game or favorite pokemon.

Please keep these ideas very buisnessy!

My idea that I'd like to pitch is a Therapist service. However it's not just regular therapy its you talking to your therapist while they cut your hair! Everyone knows when normal people get their hair cut its only natural to chat up the barber. So what if we combined the two for convenience!

You may be wondering "BP how the fuck are these people going to afford both?" and to that I say Health Insurance. Therapy falls underneath the health insurance umbrella so the companies will pay our buisness assuming we've partnered with them. Additionally the Therapists there will also be tipped after each haircut. So they make they're own salary in addition to substantial tips after every visit. This is a great incentive for going back to University and getting your Hair cutting degree.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
A worker substitute business. Don't feel like going into work today? Call in the sub! They get your pay for the day, but you don't have to go to work or use PTO if you don't want to. Your job doesn't get mad cuz hey, someone's covering for you! If you abuse it too much that person simply gets your job, and now there's an opening at the sub business.

EZ PZ no flaws, give me money now

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
This doesn't make sense because you'd have to dictate what kinds of jobs someone could sub for as most positions require on-site training. This wouldn't work well for blue collar jobs either as you'd be hiring someone to help with plumbing, electric, etc.

The only way I could see this working is if you were attempting to get people who got layed off or unemployed to sign up to be a sub. Even then you'd be asking a shit ton of different companies or services to pay for your services. You'd have to start really small in order for bigger companies to willingly let you send a sub in for one of their workers. You're interview and application process for subs would need to be complex and you'd need a representative from each field you plan on providing your services to to conduct interviews.

Sorry, I'm out

Do your posts not get any reacts? Do people make fun of you for your like/post ratio? Do you feel the void seeping in when you see your fellow posters getting far more reacts than you for posts that are only marginally funnier than yours? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you need my latest innovation: selling reacts!

That's right, I've decided to start selling my reacts to those in need of quick validation. If you send me a sum of money, I'll go through your post history and react to your posts, boosting your reaction score and filling your notifications with affirmation. It's $1 per regular Like react, $2 for Haha/Wow/Sad/Angry reacts, and $3 for a Love react. PM me if you're interested!

Disclaimer: I do not provide refunds. If you purchase 100 Like reacts, and you only have 99 posts for me to react to, then I'm pocketing the extra dollar.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)