Pending Teambuilder presets

I play from my phone a lot and building a team from scratch can be a lot of work, especially if you’re in a Tours Mini Games tournament and need to put together a 6 Pokémon team in about 5 minutes. I was wondering if there would be a way to add a feature in teambuilder where you can choose to load a preset for each Pokémon and build from there. I’m assume there’s data already from Randbats that could be imported so hopefully a drop down would just need to be added to the teambuilder page. I imagine it as a drop down in line with copy/import/move/delete buttons and it would have ‘Preset 1’ ‘Preset 2’ ‘Preset 3’ etc, or it could have ‘Bulky Support’ ‘Special Sweeper’ etc. It would load in a set of Item/Ability/Moves/EVs as if it was just an import, and then you can tweak them as needed if you want different coverage moves or a special berry.

I play from my phone a lot and building a team from scratch can be a lot of work, especially if you’re in a Tours Mini Games tournament and need to put together a 6 Pokémon team in about 5 minutes. I was wondering if there would be a way to add a feature in teambuilder where you can choose to load a preset for each Pokémon and build from there. I’m assume there’s data already from Randbats that could be imported so hopefully a drop down would just need to be added to the teambuilder page. I imagine it as a drop down in line with copy/import/move/delete buttons and it would have ‘Preset 1’ ‘Preset 2’ ‘Preset 3’ etc, or it could have ‘Bulky Support’ ‘Special Sweeper’ etc. It would load in a set of Item/Ability/Moves/EVs as if it was just an import, and then you can tweak them as needed if you want different coverage moves or a special berry.
Isn't there the Smogon Analysis on a lot of Pokemon under the import button already? I mean, not all Pokemon have an analysis, but this is at least a half-solution, right?

Isn't there the Smogon Analysis on a lot of Pokemon under the import button already? I mean, not all Pokemon have an analysis, but this is at least a half-solution, right?

The Smogon Analysis is definitely useful when available, but it mostly only has info for fully evolved Pokémon in the most popular ladders and only shows those options if you’re team building with that ladder selected (as far as I’ve tested).

I was hoping for something where you would get top sets based on the specific Pokémon being built, even if you have a typically LC/UU/etc being used on a Doubles OU team for instance.

Back