Tournament SV OU Trios Tour [Won by Spfc]

What do you mean? The tour is still going on. If you’re wondering who won your team’s series y’all did. You can see how the round has gone on post 145.
[/QU
Nah, I misspoke, what I meant was what does the winning team of the tournament please trio win as a prize?

Congrats to all who made it to Round Three! I’m excited about this week and a lot of the matches look very interesting! glhf to all! You can give as much advice to your teammates about team building, strategy, and etc, but when a battle is happening you can watch but can’t ghost. Even if you’re team is eliminated, I still encourage you to play your scheduled game, although it’s not required, since I plan to track usage data and records (so that you can shove it in the face of an SPL manager one day). Also, to those scheduling on Discord PLEASE post proof in this thread. I can’t read your DMs magically.

Tempo di anguria and Danny , I’m extending y’alls game till Thursday, August 8 10:00 P.M. -5 If you don’t play it by then I will coinflip it. Tagging seth Stories Kinzo and angelthesaucegod so they know what’s going on and make sure it happens.

The deadline for this week is Monday, August 12 at 11:59 P.M. -5 Have fun!

Last edited:
Semifinals
freakybob  vs  SV Haters
matte Coinflip bbeeaa
A Welcome Guest [vs.] Thiago Nunes
lou dort
[vs.] Alpha1013

Big RH Enjoyers  vs  Gang des carapuces
Saaaaakill [vs.] FFK
iiFWM [vs.] JojoOui
jyusaan
[vs.] Nemosse

Spfc  vs  The Gabibbos
Skyiew [vs.] JUST ONE GALATINA
sayyonara [vs.] Mada
Geomancy [vs.] Sachumberto

And then there were 6 team left. Congratulations all for making it to Semifinals! The three winning teams will face off in a Round Robin Finals and hopefully we don’t have resets. glhf to all! You can give as much advice to your teammates about team building, strategy, and etc, but when a battle is happening you can watch but can’t ghost. Even if you’re team is eliminated, I still encourage you to play your scheduled game, although it’s not required, since I plan to track usage data and records (so that you can shove it in the face of an SPL manager one day). Also, to those scheduling on Discord please post proof in this thread.

The deadline for this week is Monday, August 19 at 11:59 P.M. -5 Have fun!

freakybob  vs  SV Haters
matte vs. bbeeaa
A Welcome Guest vs. Thiago Nunes
lou dort vs. Alpha1013

Saaaaakill vs. FFK
iiFWM vs. JojoOui
jyusaan vs. Nemosse

Spfc  vs  The Gabibbos
Skyiew vs. JUST ONE GALATINA
sayyonara vs. Mada
Geomancy vs. Sachumberto

Last edited:
Saaaaakill vs. FFK
iiFWM vs. JojoOui
jyusaan vs. Nemosse

I've learnt that I lost all the times I predicted myself winner (this is not true btw I've never predicted myself winner) so w/e I'm just gonna john. EL CARAPUCE GANG

Spfc  vs  The Gabibbos
Skyiew
vs. JUST ONE GALATINA
sayyonara vs. Mada
Geomancy vs. Sachumberto

freakybob  vs  SV Haters
matte vs. bbeeaa
A Welcome Guest vs. Thiago Nunes
lou dort vs. Alpha1013

I
don't want to predict this one there's gonna be 3 ties trust

Back