Nullish
U-Turn

Probable scum
VigVig
Clarinet

Likely Scum
M2H
Apricity

I'm lazy and not going to do reasons for each read because that takes awhile. But if you want to know about a specific one, ask

Former is far from confirmed town, and I think there's a high chance of him being scum here.

In #1584, he first hints at his role being something that can clear multiple people, and thinks it's "lock town." Obviously, this is extremely powerful. If he truly believes that, it's weird how he tries to imply that he's a town protective role in #1377 in order to "eat a nightkill", mentioned in post #1747. Later, he backtracks and gives a completely different reason when Rad asks him the same question: because he felt like it and to see hal's reaction (#1758). Is he backtracking because he knows how little sense he makes, or because he caught his own slip? I'm assuming that Former played the entire D2 thinking that his role was extremely strong, so why would he want to bait the kill? This is a really incriminating slip.
I didn't really want to respond to this post because a lot of it is just awful. But I want to help you see why this particular part is awful. You say it's a slip, but you don't connect it to any scum reasoning. You bring up my points about "eating a night kill" and "seeing hal's reactions" like they're mutually exclusive. But no, I had both reasons when I did it.

I've also never said my role was really strong (because it's not, it's strength is based on what other town people have). And if other people have strong stuff, then it's better for me to be night killed because then the kill isn't on people with the strong stuff.

But most importantly, you bring up that I "slipped" but you don't have the justification. You posted something you think doesn't make sense, but that doesn't equal a slip. For something to be a slip, you have to connect it to why it's something mafia or 3p would do. Just saying "I don't understand this thing" doesn't mean it's something mafia would do.

I see literally no benefit in talking to you. I know your alignment, you have trouble arriving at the simplest conclusions in this game so I can’t possibly understand what benefit there is in me interacting with you
I'm not fully caught up yet and my mind tried to consider the possiblities of your tunnel this morning and went in two different directions on it. Please let me sort you?

apricity A few questions.

1) What happens if Former flips Town?
2) What did you get out of asking me the deets of my PR?
3) What do you think scum's chances are of winning with a parity buffer in the game?
If former flips town then I have been more wrong this game than I have ever been on this site. I will probably blame Texas for no reason

I just forgot what your role was

scums chances of winning are determined by how well we can lynch obvious scum. So far they are not looking so good

Back