Smogon Brawl Tournament #4 - Site vs Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suckers, I'm too good to make a petty list... Do I even know 15 Smogon Brawlers?

cerowang mresc stoo shaky colin me balb weakdunk samnumbers tpony lolkurthandley chompy YK maku mantyke and then other people who don't play me and mia if you count him... Yep that's 15+, hmm.

jackal is steak tier, but crappy taco bell "steak" not a thick slab of seared deliciousness

Suckers, I'm too good to make a petty list... Do I even know 15 Smogon Brawlers?

cerowang mresc stoo shaky colin me balb weakdunk samnumbers tpony lolkurthandley chompy YK maku mantyke and then other people who don't play me and mia if you count him... Yep that's 15+, hmm.

Hi.

I could've called you weak, like Dunk, if you'd prefer that! weak dbolt fiddlestix

Well, the modifications to my list are almost done. If anyone still wants a chance they should brawl me this weekend.

I don't like being a douche and seriously trash talking unless someone directly pisses me off, but based off what I've seen from the other site, you guys better fucking wreck these guys. There's probably only one person there that poses a decent threat.

Interesting concept. Hell I ain't got shit chance but can at least go for friendlies. Already "friendlied" with some you guys.

Mia would completely own this tournament by mashing air dodge in the air!!!

Anyway, the tournament is a bit silly because I can already say right now that I am the best. ;)

Good work on that meta knight podcast, by the way, Mia. You definitely did better than Overswarm's scrub rhetoric.

Out of curiosity who do you use Mia? And do you have any videos somewhere?

Also Smogon need some more Captain Falcon representating, I could help with that (even if I'm nowhere close to these epic Falcons in some youtube videos)

Frankly, I would say I'm the best player on smogon, but it's a pretty useless proposition. I would say JesiahTEG is the best, but I guess he's not really a "member" anymore. Jesiah is definitely the best brawl player ever from this forum, easily.

Sorry if this isn't particularly helpful, it's just my opinion.

We should play sometime Mia ;)

Oh, tell Jessie I said hi and sorry about putting the ban on him!

I'd like to put out my name for consideration if you need subs or something. I know I've never actually battled anyone here, but Chompy can vouch for my skills, he's a good friend of mine.

Nice to see he's okay about it. I hope I can play with him one day. He'll at least have fun with me.

This makes me want to play Mia and Jesiah now ;_;

Also Mia... Are you advertising yourself because you would like a spot in this tournament? (...Also is there any way of getting in contact with Jesiah? Have him come on #smash sometime, perhaps?)

I want to play the Mia and his friend! They sound good.

Everyone should consider Stalefish for a spot, methinks.

i have a question for you guys.

how often do you all play on wifi? and how often do you play competitively offline?

I play exclusively online as i live in the uk, have only one irl friend who plays smash, and am 15 with no car etc for tournaments :<
Its a bit of a shame really, but ive found a bunch of good people i can have relatively lagless brawls with, namely maku and some of the decent uk brawlers on aib such as jmiller

edit: submitted my list too

I play against my friends (all great smashers, I would say just-under tournament level because they know about advanced techniques etc. but aren't quite good enough to be consistently using them), and I'm the Vice-president of my university's gaming club which frequently draws in great smashers due to the tournaments we host (I play in them as well). I recently played a guy who was about as skilled as Colin with Ness, it was an interesting match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back