Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 51 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Can someone trade me a random Pokémon with a lure ball for my beast ball holding random Pokémon in gen 8? Or I can offer masterball

Last edited:
I'm in much the same position, tons of shinies, but it's Gouging Fire I'm mainly lf. I'd take a bolt though, or even the violet 2 new ones since I traded mine away for who knows what lol. They seem to be touch trades only though, so we can't get our hopes up(happy to trade even 4 shinies for the one Gouging, maybe 2 for the others.) They will probably make them into raids someday...

Still kinda LF an Enamorus. Same to trade as above. It resists dark already, but 0-low atk is always appreciated fwiw.

Edit: make mainly LF 0 spe iv dialga. Also maranga and kee berries.

2nd edit: will be helped on the berries.

Last edited:
Hi I'm just wondering if anyone has a spinda I can touch trade in bdsp. I just need it to complete the dex. Don't need to keep it just touch trade for dex. Thank you.

I asked in the relevant meta thread but...gl getting answers it DEAD there lol. Is Enamorus not popular on cart for being hard to get or bad? I figure the former, I'm just curious.

EDIT: Answered on ps

Last edited:
Anyone got a brave ultraball caught not named evolved melmetal in shield ? I offer the event one

Preferably low level as possible

LF
Walking wake 0ivs atk if possible timid
Iron leaves if possible jolly
Iron boulder if possible adamant
Iron crown if possible timid
Thanks

Anyone got a brave ultraball caught not named evolved melmetal in shield ? I offer the event one

Preferably low level as possible
Nobody yet huh? That’s a sad bummer even one withoutbthat ball would suffice if that was with those prerequisites

Last edited:
can someone trade me a 0 Attack IV Tera Grass Politoed for my VGC team? We can discuss on what I should give you back.

I can get this, but grass is what I'm usually lowest on for shards, so it'd have to be for something I'm lf. Pm me if you like, we can probably find some deal.

Mostly just LF legend type stuff fwiw. But for me that includes the 4 newest paradoxes(traded mine away lol, though I prefer gouging fire if I can pick.)

I can get this, but grass is what I'm usually lowest on for shards, so it'd have to be for something I'm lf. Pm me if you like, we can probably find some deal.

Mostly just LF legend type stuff fwiw. But for me that includes the 4 newest paradoxes(traded mine away lol, though I prefer gouging fire if I can pick.)
Sadly I don’t have the paradoxes, but do you happen to have something else in mind?

Again i don’t think I have any enamorus and im keeping the horses for VGC. If you want something else you don’t have to do the Tera Grass.

Well without the grass I'll do it for free I guess. I'll start breeding it now. Besides 0 atk you're ok to fix the stats with caps yea?

Back