Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 42 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 6 Spd
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Heal Bell/Protect
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power [Ground] or Draining Kiss (preference.)

Essentially what LeopardTalon said, just formatted a bit different. This thing can tank so well.. I use it and Garchomp for doubles in the Maison #wreckeverything.

but yeah, anything goes. The people over on the Battling Forum could probably help you a lot more than I could though :)

No Quiet Trick Room Sylveon? I'm disappointed.

You could go Bold with 252 HP / 252 Defense / 4 Sp. Defense.
Calm Mind, Wish, Toxic, and Moonblast/Hyper Voice/ Draining Kiss/ HP Ground. This is the set I use.

EDIT: Saw the Whimsicott thing. Maybe Reuniclus?
I'd go with either Bold or Calm. If you want to go for a more offensive spread, then go Modest.

Defensive 252HP/252Def/4SpD
-Wish
-Hyper Voice
-Heal Bell
-Baton Pass
Offensive 252HP/252SpA/4Def
-Hyper Voice
-Calm Mind
-Psyshock/Shadow Ball
-Baton Pass/Wish
Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 6 Spd
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Heal Bell/Protect
- Hyper Voice
- Hidden Power [Ground] or Draining Kiss (preference.)

Essentially what LeopardTalon said, just formatted a bit different. This thing can tank so well.. I use it and Garchomp for doubles in the Maison #wreckeverything.

but yeah, anything goes. The people over on the Battling Forum could probably help you a lot more than I could though :)

appreciate the help people. I will proabably go with Reuniculus since it doesn't have much speed but can proabably take hits. About to go to that strategy pokedex to find out some movesets for reuniculus. Thank yall!! :D

is the poke bulky enough to take hits for me and what nature, moveset, and ev spreads i should have for it? Trying to build my first team here lol

Edit: can't use it, have a whimsicott lol need something that is ground, dragon, poison, psychic, or ice to balance team out.
Ground or Dragon, you say? Gee, it's sure nice that Garchomp is Dragon/Ground and is really good. Naive or Naughty nature would be good for it.

Was going for 31/31/25+/X/25+/31 and saved on this; what do you think people, should I have kept or tossed?

Bag_Nest_Ball_Sprite.png
718.png

[718] Zygarde
OT: Pokéguy (Y, 11246) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Aura Break
IVs: 31/31/22/X/27/31
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: Nest Ball has a really crappy catch rate on a level 70. It's weird, it just makes me want it more; lol. Nest Ball Break Out Record: 64 Nest balls, while at 1 HP and Paralyzed, before struggling to death; because of the horrible catch rate, I saved on this one, because I wanted it and have another save file to catch another Zygarde on.

is the poke bulky enough to take hits for me and what nature, moveset, and ev spreads i should have for it? Trying to build my first team here lol

Edit: can't use
try here should give you some ideas....also you can totally have more than one of the same type on a team..also try this
Sylveon@life orb
Quiet
252hp/6atk/252sp atk
-hp ground
-hyper voice
-quick attack
-facade/wish/yawn

#pixilatequickattack #everyonewantstopoisonsylveon #reallysorryaboutthehashtags

try here should give you some ideas....also you can totally have more than one of the same type on a team..also try this
Sylveon@life orb
Quiet
252hp/6atk/252sp atk
-hp ground
-hyper voice
-quick attack
-facade

#pixilatequickattack #everyonewantstopoisonsylveon #reallysorryaboutthehashtags
This is an abomination that should not be released on the world.
Was going for 31/31/25+/X/25+/31 and saved on this; what do you think people, should I have kept or tossed?

Bag_Nest_Ball_Sprite.png
718.png

[718] Zygarde
OT: Pokéguy (Y, 11246) (Lv. 70)
Nature: Impish - Ability: Aura Break
IVs: 31/31/22/X/27/31
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: Nest Ball has a really crappy catch rate on a level 70. It's weird, it just makes me want it more; lol. Nest Ball Break Out Record: 64 Nest balls, while at 1 HP and Paralyzed, before struggling to death; because of the horrible catch rate, I saved on this one, because I wanted it and have another save file to catch another Zygarde on.
Meh, I don't blame you for keeping it. I once kept a modest 31/xx/31/24/20/31 articuno cuz it was in a dive ball and had HP ground.

Would anyone have a spare female Hoppip with its Hidden Ability? I've been trying to find one in a Horde the past couple of days but I haven't had any luck... It doesn't have to be perfect; could be whatever nature and whatever IV spread and the ball does not matter. I can offer some spitbacks for a Porygon, Machop, Reuniclus, & Horsea.

Reposting in hopes someone sees this.

alright found me a psychic type that is bulky enough.

LF: 5 IV Calm, Modest, or Bold Gothita with Hidden ability shadow tag. PM me to discuss offers. was thinking of these movesets on it

Calm Mind, Rest, Psychic, Taunt Need EV spreads if anyone knows a good one for a defensive Gothitelle, or a sweeper one :D

LF: 5 IV Calm, Modest, or Bold Gothita with Hidden ability shadow tag. PM me to discuss offers. was thinking of these movesets on it

Calm Mind, Rest, Psychic, Taunt Need EV spreads if anyone knows a good one for a defensive Gothitelle, or a sweeper one :D
Finally, something I can work with here.

Gothitelle @ Choice Specs
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 SAtk / 140 Spd / 116 HP
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Hidden Power [Fighting] / Hidden Power [Ground]
- Trick
(my personal favorite)

- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball / Dark Pulse
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
Item Attached: Leftovers
Ability: Frisk / Shadow Tag
EVs and Nature:
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
(eh, it's okay.)

- Calm Mind
- Trick Room
- Psychic/ Thunderbolt / Hidden Power Ice
Item Attached: Leftovers / Life Orb
EVs and Nature:
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
(and one more option. JebusChrist are you happy now?)

battle forums are your friends tho.
edit:http://tinyurl.com/p2vjcf2

And I can maybe breed you one once I finish my Mareeps :)

You should look for an HP Fire Varient. (31/x/31/30/31/30) That way you can trap Ferrothorn, and kill it with ease.
I suggest
Modest :Choice Specs
172 HP/252 Sp.atk/84 Speed
-Psyshock
-Thunderbolt/Energy Ball
-Hidden Power Fire/Ground/Fighting
-Trick

edit; ninja'd , or use sets from darkmilotic ;p

Finally, something I can work with here.

Gothitelle @ Choice Specs
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 252 SAtk / 140 Spd / 116 HP
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire] / Hidden Power [Fighting] / Hidden Power [Ground]
- Trick
(my personal favorite)

- Calm Mind
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball / Dark Pulse
Item Attached: Leftovers
EVs and Nature:
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
(eh, it's okay.)

- Calm Mind
- Trick Room
- Psychic/ Thunderbolt / Hidden Power Ice
Item Attached: Leftovers / Life Orb
EVs and Nature:
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
(and one more option. JebusChrist are you happy now?)

battle forums are your friends tho.
edit:http://tinyurl.com/p2vjcf2

And I can maybe breed you one once I finish my Mareeps :)
You should look for an HP Fire Varient. (31/x/31/30/31/30) That way you can trap Ferrothorn, and kill it with ease.
I suggest
Modest :Choice Specs
172 HP/252 Sp.atk/84 Speed
-Psyshock
-Thunderbolt/Energy Ball
-Hidden Power Fire/Ground/Fighting
-Trick

edit; ninja'd , or use sets from darkmilotic ;p

alright i might go with that timid nature set then. Dark Milotic can you breed me one then? :D

Looking For:

Bold/Calm 5 IV Cresselia UT
Timid/Modest/Calm 5 IV Heatran UT

Any other RNG Legends.

If you have any please PM me and we can arrange a deal! Any RNG is welcome.

Would a poke be considered touched if it has all the ribbons on it?
Depends what ribbons you have on it. It's unlikely that a legit pokemon would have "all" the ribbons on it. But certain pokemon require certain ribbons to be legit and of course pokecheck puts a ribbon onto pokemon so that people don't trade them all willy nilly. The ribbon you get from beating the game I would not considered untouched cause it was used and gain EVs from being used. Unless untouched means something totally different from what I think.

Depends what ribbons you have on it. It's unlikely that a legit pokemon would have "all" the ribbons on it. But certain pokemon require certain ribbons to be legit and of course pokecheck puts a ribbon onto pokemon so that people don't trade them all willy nilly. The ribbon you get from beating the game I would not considered untouched cause it was used and gain EVs from being used. Unless untouched means something totally different from what I think.

I just mean ribbons from things like contests HG/SS plus the golden leaves, pearl and eventually Hoenn. Obviously I can't get the vgc one until they allow non kalos born pokes in the competition but one may hope that will happen soon.

It's possible to get the (region)-Champion ribbons without EVs/Exp, just turn off/don't attach Exp Share and don't use it in battle.
The only ribbons you can't get without EVs are the Effort and Super Training ones (but EV Berries/Reset Bags exist so...).

I wouldn't consider a Pokemon that had Champion ribbons etc. untouched, personally. But maybe other people think differently. I just generally don't like ribbons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back