Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo.....can anyone get me a HA Female Crawdunt in a Great Ball from the Friend Safari ? I made a mistake and realized that the one I have is in a Poke Ball (I blame it on school, giving me all that stuff to read, makes my eyes weird. Definitely not from too much Video Games XD) I can give a spitback from my thread if you are willing to wait, or a PentaPerfect Male Huge Power Marill with Egg Moves Belly Drum, Aqua Jet, Superpower and in a Dive Ball or Male Jolly Riolu with Vacuum Wave, Crunch and Bullet Punch (only leftovers I got XD)

Bump. Trust me, my spitbacks are good :)

what do you guys and gals think is the best ball for Gyarados?
I thought GreatBall because it perfectly matches Mega Gyarados
130-m.png
greatball.png

but after thinking about it a bit a non mega will be seen beside its ball more often.
130.png
greatball.png
diveball.png
netball.png
quickball.png

what do you guys and gals think is the best ball for Gyarados?
I thought GreatBall because it perfectly matches Mega Gyarados
130-m.png
greatball.png

but after thinking about it a bit a non mega will be seen beside its ball more often.
130.png
greatball.png
diveball.png
netball.png
quickball.png
Well his eyes are red regardless so I'd stick with great ball anyway :P

Leave a message on my profile if you're interested in 5 IV Timid Eevee inside Dream Balls. I'm currently breeding for a female and getting a lot of perfect 5 IV males with Charm, Curse, Yawn, and Wish. I'll end this once I get the female I want :]

Credit goes to ThePokeLurker for supplying me with the dad.

Last edited:
LF: Female Safari Ball Bagon, Apricorn Ball (preferibly Moon or Friend) Larvitar), Apricorn Ball Ralts (Female) and Safari Ball Gible.

FT: KB shinnies (2 if it has good Ivs and egg moves)

PM for trade c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back