Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 29 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests, etc GO HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for: flawless male Mareep (any nature, spitbacks with 31/31/31/x/31/31 welcome too)
Offering: flawless Adamant/Jolly Riolu with Bullet Punch & Crunch

I'm searching for a Pichu with Lightningrod, a Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll and a Poliwag with Swift Swim. I would also take the evolutions, if they have hidden abilitys.

In exchange I could give you any Kalos or Kanto startpokemon, a Fletchling with Galewing, a Froaky with Protean, a Vulpix with Drought, a Dratini with Marvel Scale, or a Torchic with Speed Boost.

I'm searching for a Pichu with Lightningrod, a Bulbasaur with Chlorophyll and a Poliwag with Swift Swim. I would also take the evolutions, if they have hidden abilitys.

In exchange I could give you any Kalos or Kanto startpokemon, a Fletchling with Galewing, a Froaky with Protean, a Vulpix with Drought, a Dratini with Marvel Scale, or a Torchic with Speed Boost.
does gender matter, because I can trade you a male ivysaur with chlorophyll

does gender matter, because I can trade you a male ivysaur with chlorophyll

Oh, that would be pretty nice! ^^
The gender doesn't really matter, since you can pass down the Ability through pairing it with a Ditto. What would you want for your Ivysaur?

Anyone got an RNG'd Adamant/ Jolly Entei (preferably adamant) they can trade me on gens IV/V? I can offer RNG'd things from gen V, including a selection of DW mons, or a bunch of FS mons within gen VI, including ditto and all gen VI starters.

Hi,

So , i am a beginner in strategy and today i got a shiny Horsea ( with the fishing method 42 encounters ) and i checked Kingdra strategy on the website but with the new gen etc i was not sure about it (but it seemed mine was bad)

So i'd like to have your help to know if i can use it and how to use it

here are her stats :

Female Horsea lv 25

Jolly
Alert to sounds
Sniper

28 atk
46 def
40 spatk
23 spdef
46 speed

thanks for your help :)

Hi,

So , i am a beginner in strategy and today i got a shiny Horsea ( with the fishing method 42 encounters ) and i checked Kingdra strategy on the website but with the new gen etc i was not sure about it (but it seemed mine was bad)

So i'd like to have your help to know if i can use it and how to use it

here are her stats :

Female Horsea lv 25

Jolly
Alert to sounds
Sniper

28 atk
46 def
40 spatk
23 spdef
46 speed

thanks for your help :)
Ow that nature really hurts you, if your atk stat wasn't so bad you could have possibly run dragon dance, sniper is a okay skill. But honestly I don't believe anybody should expect to use a shiny for battling, since its too hard to breed them and have good ivs on them

Looking for Dittos of all natures with good IV's and Pokemon with hidden abilities in Pokemon Y

ask for what you want in return :)

Ice punch isn't an egg move, or I'd be offering it already. See sig.
I'm almost positive it would be an egg move; back in 4th gen I bred Ice Punch onto Lucario before there was any way to move tutor it, and I wouldn't think that they'd take away an egg move. Have you tried to breed Ice Punch on and it just wouldn't take in 6th gen?

I'm almost positive it would be an egg move; back in 4th gen I bred Ice Punch onto Lucario before there was any way to move tutor it, and I wouldn't think that they'd take away an egg move. Have you tried to breed Ice Punch on and it just wouldn't take in 6th gen?

It wasn't listed as an egg move in 5th gen... But I'll try it later. The male parent is Smeargle anyway.

DITTO STORE
HP SPEED CALM LIMBER
DEF SP.ATT HASTY IMPOSTOR
HP SPEED 0SP.DEF HARDY IMPOSTOR
ATT SP.ATT QUIET LIMBER
ATT SP.ATT SASSY LIMBER
ATT DEF TIMID LIMBER
ATT DEF QUIRKY LIMBER
HP SPEED QUIRKY LIMBER
HP SP.ATT IMPISH LIMBER
HP ATT HASTY LIMBER
DEF SP.DEF HASTY LIMBER
DEF SP.DEF HARDY LIMBER
HP DEF 0 SP DEF NAIVE LIMBER
DEF SP.DEF ADAMANT LIMBER
HP DEF HASTY LIMBER
HP DEF SP. ATT GENTLE IMPOSTOR
HP DEF SP.DEF DOCILE IMPOSTOR
DEF SP.DEF SPEED CALM IMPOSTOR
Currently looking for items I.e. Life orb focus sash etc... Pm me and all ditto are safari caught

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Rough Skin Gible, preferably female. Nature, IVs, EVs, moves do not matter. I have HA (and non) Frogadiers, Fletchinders, Heracross, Quilladins, Wartortles, and more (though mostly poor). Also FS Dittos and Y exclusives such as Skrelp.

Can anyone recommend me some nice easy to use pokes I can use in my first team. I'm just getting into this stuff and I'm a little but overwhelmed..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back