SV OU Returning Player - Hiatus is one and a half year :)

DISCLAIMER:My grammer might not be very good because english is not my first language.
View attachment 629282

Ogerpon-Cornerstone (F) @ Cornerstone Mask
Ability: Sturdy
Tera Type: Rock
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Ivy Cudgel
- Power Whip
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
Ivy Cudgel and Powerwhip are very useful as STAB and knock off can negate a lot of Pokémon needing items. Lastly Swords dance is added to make it have a easier time KO the more tuff Pokémon.I also chose this Pokémon for immediate power since it is still very strong even without swords dance I have been using it for a week now and I rate it a 8.3/10 since it sometimes get taken out quickly.

1714418450698.png

Latios @ Soul Dew
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Luster Purge
- Ice Beam
- Flip Turn

Soul Dew is very useful in boosting Draco Meteor and Luster Purge.Draco meteor is used only when the Pokémon faced is very strong as to not sacrifice special attack carelessly.Those moves are very strong and can deal massive amounts of damage.Ice beam is added for a counter to other dragon or other types of Pokémon that are weak to ice without losing special attack .Flip turn is used to run from Pokémon I know it can’t handle.After using it for 3 days I rate it a 8.3/10
1714418778140.png

Cinderace (F) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Libero
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 80 HP / 164 Atk / 48 SpD / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pyro Ball
- U-turn
- Court Change
- Sucker Punch
I picked cinderace because of court change.The main reason is to counter hazards like sticky web and others.Sucker punch is mainly needed to finish off the weakened Pokémon and U turn is always used to run.Pyro ball is very useful in beating Pokémon that is effective.
1714419000760.png

Dragapult @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Infiltrator
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Dragon Darts
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- U-turn
I use it all the time as speed control.I set up Hex with will o wisp then leads to good damage.Dragon darts if hex doesn’t work and u turn to run.I rate 9/10 very good most of the time.
1714419205564.png

Skarmory @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Sturdy
Tera Type: Dragon
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Iron Defense
- Body Press
- Roost
- Spikes
I use this to run spikes.It can also be very powerful if you use iron defense and body press by stacking.I also added Roost to if he is low while setting up Iron defense.I added a rocky helm in order to just deal with physical attacksI rate 8.2/10 since I haven’t used it much but was still good.
1714419554360.png

Zapdos @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Static
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 84 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Discharge
- Hurricane
- Roost
- U-turn
Discharge is used to counter many of the set up sweepers by spamming discharge it has a high change of paralysis.I also gave it high defense to tank the sweepers too.I also added roost in case it gets low.I rate 8.8/10 it is good.

I know this team is not that good but I would be happy for feedback thank you

Last edited:
I wont change the Pokémon on ur team, but I will suggest some small change of the moves.

Zapdos @ Heavy-Duty Boots
EVs: 252 HP / 104 Def / 152 Spe
Timid Nature
- Discharge
- U-turn
- Hurricane
- Roost

I just don't like Zapdos with out boots, take 1/4 dam from rock is annoying -_-. 152 Speed EVs and a Timid nature allow Zapdos to outspeed unboosted Great Tusk, which can let u KO Great Tusk before Great Tusk attack u. Tera Steel is for cover all the weakness.

Jolly Nature
- Pyro Ball
- U-turn
- Court Change
- Sucker Punch

I don't know what is the EV for, but Cinderace should be a attacker in my option.

These is something I can fix rly quick. Hopefully these suggestion can help u! Enjoy the team.

I wont change the Pokémon on ur team, but I will suggest some small change of the moves.

Zapdos @ Heavy-Duty Boots
EVs: 252 HP / 104 Def / 152 Spe
Timid Nature
- Discharge
- U-turn
- Hurricane
- Roost

I just don't like Zapdos with out boots, take 1/4 dam from rock is annoying -_-. 152 Speed EVs and a Timid nature allow Zapdos to outspeed unboosted Great Tusk, which can let u KO Great Tusk before Great Tusk attack u. Tera Steel is for cover all the weakness.

Jolly Nature
- Pyro Ball
- U-turn
- Court Change
- Sucker Punch

I don't know what is the EV for, but Cinderace should be a attacker in my option.

These is something I can fix rly quick. Hopefully these suggestion can help u! Enjoy the team.
Thanks for the suggestions.I don’t really mind if you change some the only Pokémon I would Like to keep would be dragapult and skarmory

Personally this team has a LOT of issues. I would actually cut Cinderace completely. It has zero synergy with this team other than a fast pivot and takes fore hits which half your team does fine. I would also cut ogrepon and zapdos. So I would go.
Raging bolt, skarmory, heatran, zamazenta, dragapult, primarina.

So
Heatran @ boots / balloon
@ SPD
- SR
- Magma
- Earth Power
-
Pult @ specs

Standard prima set

Skarm @ whirlwind set

Zama @ iron defense set

Bolt standard set

The reason I do not like Cinderace on hazard teams is because it lack real synergy and tends to do well on hyper offensive teams. As court change does not help you if you are ahead. You could also play Tusk over zammazenta for a rapid spinner. I think for a skarm team heatran cover him very well. You could also play ceruledge and drop pult and play dragonite or Kyurem. I think zapdos without boots in ou is horrible rn jmo. Zam is here as not much walls it and it can pretty much be thrown on any team. This could be plenty of things but I like it here because it adds speed control and pressure without having to play a lot of pivot. For your team I would even possible consider meowscarda over pult for TS and Rotom W over zapdos to put pressure on Tusk and volt switch rapid spinners they may get a spin in but it will cost them you just switch back in a re set up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)