post your unexpected happy moments

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
tell me when the universe just worked in your favor, or things turned out good, in ways you didn't see coming! i wanna know!

they can be a subversion of the expected: i had a smash online game against palutena, and instead of having online connection annoyance, we had a great close game: they got a great read kill on me, i teabagged in respect, and they reciprocated!

they can be totally out of the blue: i was talking about scheduling with my boss, noting how i'd be pretty busy with school stuff as the semester wrapped up, and she said "you have enough to do, just go home"!

they can be anything else fortunate. go ahead!

:psyglad:

I woke up and had to pee. Ngl peeing is life's greatest joy in life. In fact this morning, I peed and when I stopped I was hella disappointed. I honestly wanna pee for hours at a time. I drink not 1 gallon but 1.5 gallons a day so that I can pee for as long as possible. Just timed my latest pee and I was at a solid 3 minutes and 42 seconds. Rookie numbers I know, but I'm willing to sacrifice anything to get better. In fact I would gladly trade years of my life just to pee longer.

BIG ASHLEY

and boom goes the brainbox
is a Community Contributor
I woke up and had to pee. Ngl peeing is life's greatest joy in life. In fact this morning, I peed and when I stopped I was hella disappointed. I honestly wanna pee for hours at a time. I drink not 1 gallon but 1.5 gallons a day so that I can pee for as long as possible. Just timed my latest pee and I was at a solid 3 minutes and 42 seconds. Rookie numbers I know, but I'm willing to sacrifice anything to get better. In fact I would gladly trade years of my life just to pee longer.
post comes off as a joke but pissing is actually so much fun

R8

On LoA
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
I once decided to go to the pool (yes, smogon badged users go outside sometimes), and i was quite hungry so i decided to buy something at the food dispenser. So i did, and for some reason the dispenser returned me more money than what i gave to it - so i quite literally earned money for buying something.

Then i quickly realized that without this extra money i didn't have enough to pay the pool's entry fees... Yes, i'm the kind of goof that don't think about that kind of things, but luck got my back that day.

There was a problem though: since i spent all my remaining coins for the entry fees, i did not have any left for the individual lockers - y'know, those
things -, and well, you need an 1 euro coin for those. This was a problem because i had nowhere else to put my stuff safe. But i think you can probably guess what i found on the floor when i opened a random changing room.....

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
two days ago my partner ordered my favorite sushi dish i've been obsessed with, without me having to prompt him in the evening when i was getting hungry, after already mentioning earlier in the day that that's what i wanted for dinner. he's so thoughtful it makes me melt and feel so happy :blobuwu::blobuwu::blobuwu:

scorbunnys

Don't dream your life, but live your dream. #Bunny
Ok so, 2022 has been a bitch for me but something quite neat happened to me but some neat stuff happens also tf is up with the guy above me?

So uh, some days ago I went for a walk and like, it really wasn't something "special" or anything, but I felt so relaxed, I felt like all my problems were gone and it was so nice.

I know it's not the happiest thing in the world or anything, but as a person who tends to be stressed as a whole, stuff like this is really special for me and idk, simple things like this are underappreciated to me.

So this is all, cya! n_n

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)