Official NBA 2011-12 Season Thread

The Heat already proved they can win in OKC. Right now, there is no excuse for how the Heat are playing. They are just playing like shit.

Edit: Not anymore, lol.

I'm not fond of the shooting foul being called when the contact occurs after the release. The Ibaka goaltend/foul on Wade should've been simply a goaltend.

They call a foul on Durant. Replay shows he got all ball. They change the call to Westbrook. Replay shows he got all air.

lol I'll give all of you that foul on Wade. That was embarrassingly bad. And then they switched it to Westbrook who literally didn't even touch him

Vein seems upset. MIAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. Chalmers with the three and Miami forcing the Thunder to take though, contested jumpers. I like it.

That was one obviously bad call so far. Which happens. Let's not get carried away now with blaming the refs. Especially since there have been a few no calls that could've easily been called in Miami's favor so far.

If anything this is being called in OKC's favor lol. I liked the end of the first where Harden basically murdered Battier and the refs went "nahhhh we'll let that go"

Vein seems upset. MIAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIII. Chalmers with the three and Miami forcing the Thunder to take though, contested jumpers. I like it.
You're Thundur. You're supposed to side with the Thunder.

Wait, Byrne is still here? I thought he's banned. Haven't seen his posts in weeks.

Back