Tournament NDFL II - Commencement Thread

hidin

They make it look so easy...
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
ndfl2banner.png

Art by yours truly

Insult one of seth , sealoo , or Adriyun in this thread and you get a nickel and some dust bunnies. Freshly sourced from under my dresser!

The amount of requests that I've received to sign up to this year's NDFL in DMs has been staggering, to say the least--however, let it be known now that I am far too busy with IRL matters to be a reliable member of an NDFL team and as such will not be signing up this year. I am flattered by all of the attention I've received in DMs--I am aware that people are hungry to see me play more after my brilliant matches in Smogon Tour--however, for the forseeable future, and possibly forever, I will not be signing up for these tournaments. So, please, no more DMs

The amount of requests that I've received to sign up to this year's NDFL in DMs has been staggering, to say the least--however, let it be known now that I am far too busy with IRL matters (a woman) to be a reliable member of an NDFL team and as such will not be signing up this year. I am flattered by all of the attention I've received in DMs--I am aware that people are hungry to see me play more after my brilliant matches in Smogon Tour--however, for the forseeable future, and possibly forever, I will not be signing up for these tournaments. So, please, no more DMs.

The amount of requests that I've received to sign up to this year's Fortnite Cash Cup in DMs has been staggering, to say the least--however, let it be known now that I am far too busy with IRL matters to be a reliable member of a Fortnite Cash Cup squad and as such will not be signing up this year. I am flattered by all of the attention I've received in DMs--I am aware that people are hungry to see me play more after my brilliant matches in OCE Fortnite Qualifiers--however, for the forseeable future, and possibly forever, I will not be signing up for these Cash Cups. So, please, no more DMs

The amount of requests that I've received to sign up to this year's NDFL in DMs has been nonexistent, to say the least--let it be known now that I have loads of time to be a reliable member of an NDFL team however I am shite. I am dismayed by the lack of attention I've received in DMs--More people should be hungry to see me play more after my brilliant matches--however, for the forseeable future, and possibly forever, I will not be signing up for these tournaments. My DMs are open for you to try and convince me though.

The amount of requests that I've received to sign up to this year's NDFL in DMs has been nonexistent, to say the least--let it be known now that I have loads of time to be a reliable member of an NDFL team however I am shite. I am dismayed by the lack of attention I've received in DMs--More people should be hungry to see me play more after my brilliant matches--however, for the forseeable future, and possibly forever, I will not be signing up for these tournaments. My DMs are open for you to try and convince me though.

Back