NCAA March Madness 2011

considering i havent watched any games this season.. and determining my picks from past experiences.. i'm doing decently. but the fact that basically all the upsets i picked.. aren't upsetting.. and the upsets i did pick.. are getting destroyed... just MADNESS.

Georgetown.. my Elite Eight is now tainted. Thank you.

Why in the FUCK did i pick St. Johns to go to the final four in the smogon pool WHAT THE FUCK WAS I THINKING. My espn bracket is actually doing decent but HOLY FUCK my smogon bracket is fucked. Fuck you: Oakland, St. Johns, Michigan State, Utah State, ODU, and Georgetown.

I knew to pick Morehead State. I've seen them in the past, I know that they're good and ver capable of upsets and it was my gut feeling to pick them. But in the end I got swayed by that damn 4 vs 13 thing. Shit.

Oh well, my bracket is still doing better than my girlfriend's.

The Richmond / Morehead St. game is really good so far. I'm very impressed with the spiders, their point guard Harper has had an amazing game so far. Never heard of this kid before today

Their passing is amazing. Just in 5 mins, 3 offensive sessions and they just pass the ball around seamlessly. I'm looking forward to them playing Kansas

ALSO FUCK, SDSU went to overtime (TWICE). I def need them to win, but they have looked shaky as shit

OMG WTF THE PITT GAME IS INSANE

Butler gets the last shot off with 2.1 seconds. Pitt throws it to mid-court and immediatly gets fouled. Holy shit. Pitt is about to take their free throws

EDIT:
1 for 2

LMAO WTF; PITT FOULS BACK AFTER THE FREE THROW: BUTLER HAS 2 FTs for the win!

EDIT 2:

HAHAHAHA BUTLER PULLS IT OFF; PULLS OFF THE HUGE UPSET

what a terrible fucking game. Can't believe Pitt chokes AGAIN. Pathetic. All the guy had to do was let him go. HES 7/8th DOWN THE FUCKING COURT. LET HIM SHOOT

haha 2OT in the SDS game and then pitt with the choke of the year! this tournament rules!

it also helps me out when I picked ODU to upset pitt, heh. now you guys and you're OH PITT IS IN THE FINAL FOUR FOR SURE can go eat it

Fucking bullshit foul on Kemba Walker. Dude went to smack him down; shoulda been ejected. UConn is looking good. The KState game is also close

Kemba Walker is going beast mode, giving Jimmy a run for his money for MVP

ARGH BUTLER WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IT ISN'T 2010 ANYMORE

STOP WITH THIS UNDERDOG CRAP ITS GETTING REALLY ANNOYING

there goes one final four pick.

lmao pitt goes down and overrated big east loses another team

san diego state game was stupid because TWICE they had a perfect chance to make a last minute shot and didn't forcing two overtimes

surprised wisconsin won another game, not surprised byu destroyed they are incredibly underrated.

hoping uconn loses atm

also my f4 is still intact but my entire southeast is destroyed aside from byu winning lol

Howard from Butler should literally win an Oscar for all the acting he did to draw not only offensive fouls but that horrible foul at the end of the game

I'm even more surprised Howard the foul machine somehow had 1 foul the entire game... just a bizarre game really.

If I took my bracket and made almost the exact opposite picks that would be pretty similar to how its playing out. Enjoying the games but not the outcomes.

Howard from Butler should literally win an Oscar for all the acting he did to draw not only offensive fouls but that horrible foul at the end of the game

haha so true. Jesus christ. Can't believe Butler won but I'm gonna say they slid by due to a lot of non-basketball factors.. (*cough* awesome breakout layups they couldn't convert *cough*) Pitt threw it away, missed dumb shots, didn't drive the lane or post up and lost because of poor coaching. Another choke year for the Panthers. Why do I constantly pick you for my Elite 8 or Final 4 every single year? All you do is let me down, time and time again. Fuck ._.

never pick pitt for the final 4 lol idc where they're seeded

i dont really care bout my brackets anymore, im really enjoying a lot of the games and ill be pulling for richmond or vcu/uconn/butler/(idc last bracket) in the final 4

Wooo Arizona!!!!!!

i had AZ, gf had TX.. let's just say the final minute was a scream-fest.

on another note.. my East/West bracket is darn near perfect.. it's just a damn shame my Southwest/east side is completely jacked up.

mulligan.

more like never pick a big east team in the final 4 :(
You know, the past 8 years didnt feature 2 winners from the Big East or one and other times multiple teams going to the Final Four with the exception of two years when none made it....

Don't listen to the Big East hating, 11 teams in. Big East was DEEP. Unfortunately, none of the Big East teams were stellar, they were all just solid teams, which is why they are losing to better teams in the tournament. Interesting sweet 16 so far.. just know that my bracket is SCREWED.

I REALLY wanted Syracuse to beat Marquette since they have an excellent track record against UNC who I hate with a fucking passion. Roy Williams is a horribly overrated coach and his team rolls over and dies every time they play a big physical team like Syracuse (especially against the 2-3).

Back