Project National Dex Fill In The Blanks

Hello folks! Due to my schedule being very hectic in the last weeks(had a big exam and was busy with a lot of irl stuff), i was not able to post, however, i am making this post to let you guys know that the next round will go live on Monday, so be on the look out! In the meantime, please do send me teams for the next rounds, you can either pm me here or send on discord (the name is Dahness, the exact same as here). I also plan on doing a few changes to the thread, mainly cosmetic ones, as the thread looks very bland and basic in my opinion. With that being said, we will see each other again next week! Take care.

Ok, it has been a month, but that doesn't matter now, what matters is that FITB is back!

It's time for round 10 baby.

For this week, we have this team, courtesy of Flames Of Elixir
:master-ball: :urshifu: :venusaur-mega::ting-lu: :corviknight: :gouging-fire:

HINT:Together with Urshifu-RS, the missing mon forms a great offensive core and generally has a good matchup into stall.

You have until Friday to guess who the missing member is!

Last edited:
Ok guys, sorry for not posting yesterday, had some other stuff on my mind.The voting phase is up and we have a LOT of submissions, so let's get to it:

HoodedZack :Tapu-lele:
tpfire :ogerpon-wellspring:
boppydop! :espeon:
cyclonez_ :kyurem:
IRONM0NK3Y808 :charizard-mega-y:
Animemer :Slowking-galar:
red fintans :choice-specs: :pelipper:
Sami :choice-specs: :latios:
BananaBroSHSID :iron-crown:

Cast your votes and the most voted submission wins the round, then as per the rules, i will share the team and we will see if the most voted mon is also the correct one!

~Remember, try submitting a mon that has not been submitted before if it's possible~

Back