Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
It could also be the edge of the bottom-left watery thing in the kirigakure headband

Yeah but if you look closely at that pic, you can see the lines curve back around like Konoha's symbol. They don't end in lines.

v

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
The kiri headbans aren't just lines, they're more like really thin parallelograms so it could be the wraparound from that

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
No, Vader, the kiri head bands don't have any triangular shape like in the picture.

Took me 15 minutes in photoshop btw... be greatful lol

But unless that curve back is a mis-draw or extra blob of ink or something, it can't be a kiri head band.

For reference:

edit: Question though: If you were a Konoha ninja involve in a conspiracy theory posing as a mist ninja, would you really wear your konoha head band under your breakable mask? Sounds pretty dumb. '____________'

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ok, well so much for my konoha conspiracy theory...

Just lots of confirmation about stuff we kinda already guessed at. Nagato's Rinnengan originally comes from Madara, and he had implanted them into an Uzumaki in order to utilize the senju/rikudo sage lineage to preserve the Rinnengan. I guess Uchiha cells in Madara's eyes were enough to allow Nagato to summon Geddou Mazo.

eh; whatever.

I still think Kishi skipped a bunch of logical steps; (1) being wtf did kakashi kill rin (2) wtf didn't obito care that Kakashi did it? (3) Obito jumped on Madara's band wagon WAAYYY too easily

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Chou, I guess the following chapters will have Kakashi saying, "But wait! Obito! You don't understand! blah blah blah" while Obito saying "I KNOW WELL ENOUGH" or some equally denying whining. Though it's awesome (or gonna be awesome)seeing how Akatsuki was born.

OH YEAH AND MATTHEW WAS RIGHT, BLACK ZETSU IS MADE OF UCHIHA CELLS.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Vader you already made that post.

Either way this chapter was pretty boring and didn't give us much aside from what we already knew. I would like to know if Obito is still merged with that Zetsu, if so why does his armor become more of a mask?

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
so a character devoid of personality that also lacks development of ANY kind aside from being that generic medic ninja on kakashi's team, is the catalyst to nearly every bad thing that's happened in the series?

hahahahahahaha, oh man kishi really botched it. i'm not usually this hard on kishi, but way to ruin obito's character (he's a fucking idiot; are uchiha's that easy to manipul8te?) and the entire premise for the moons eye plan. sure pal, you love her more than anything; a kid who got fucking friendzoned wouldn't know love it hit him in stupid square face.

ugh

Chou Toshio

Over9000
My question: Why go for the moon's eye plan when there seem to be all these other jutsu to ACTUALLY bring someone back to life? ?_?

Obito: Yoh, Nagato, since you're basically my bitch, can I ask a favor?
Nagato: Sure boss what's up?
Obito: Think you could... use that Rinne Tensei whatever to bring back my dead love interest?
Nagato: Nooooooo that would be a LAME use of my powers.

Alternatively:
Obito: Wait, I have Senju cells, and the Mangekyo Sharingan. I'll just awaken the Rinnengan and use Rinne Tensei to bring back Rin myself; considering Madara already taught me all the rikudou jutsu.

Alternatively2:
Obito: Oh wait, I just got back Madara's original eyes from Nagato and HAVE the Rinnengan. I can use all the Rikudou jutsu myself. Hey, how about I use that Rinne Tensei to bring back the girl I'm executing this entire plan to PRETEND to bring back??

I hate having caught up to Manga, now I can only read one chapter a week, instead of whenever I want.

Anyway, don't expect Kishi to reveal everything in one chapter, that'd be boring.

v

Izanagi could revive Rin too, and Madara has extra eyes Rikudo Sage could use

Chou Toshio

Over9000
Alternatively2:
Obito: Oh wait, I just got back Madara's original eyes from Nagato and HAVE the Rinnengan. I can use all the Rikudou jutsu myself. Hey, how about I use that Rinne Tensei to bring back the girl I'm executing this entire plan to PRETEND to bring back??
Wait, I just thought of the answer:

Only the Moon's Eye plan, the ultimate of all Genjutsu, is powerful enough to break the friend zone.

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
My question: Why go for the moon's eye plan when there seem to be all these other jutsu to ACTUALLY bring someone back to life? ?_?

Obito: Think you could... use that Rinne Tensei whatever to bring back my dead love interest?

Alternatively:
Obito: Wait, I have Senju cells, and the Mangekyo Sharingan. I'll just awaken the Rinnengan and use Rinne Tensei to bring back Rin myself; considering Madara already taught me all the rikudou jutsu.

Alternatively2:
Unless Obito had done it when he was younger, this would make him a pedophile! Also I wonder if he even cares about Rin at this point and he's just been helping Madara for so long that he truly agrees and that his reason is no longer important. Hell, he might just say that (at least the part where Rin is no longer important) during Kakashi's explanation.

@earlier
Yes, they would be dumb enough to wear their headbands under the masks because this is Naruto and dumb things happen whenever Shikamura is not involved.

Alternatively:

Alternatively2:
Obito: Yo Orochimaru, you think you could revive my dead love interest for me. There's a whole bunch of nice Sharingan eyes in it for you if you do!

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
New chapter is out. Not much, but, see for yourselves.

Also, it's about damn time we got back to the fight. Kakashi vs Obito is going to be so fucking amazing.

Matthew

I love weather; Sun for days
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
So... can Naruto turn into Karuma like B can turn into the eight tales or am I just missing something

You know, for some weirdass reason I always was expecting there to be a wood dragon, and sure enough it just came true. Just weird...

Anyways, bets on whether they'll continue with this fight or jump to Sasuke/Orochimaru?

v

tbh wood dragon makes sense, since that's what tenzou used when repressing the kyuubi chakra before. I just thought they were giraffes until now!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)