SPOILERS! Mysteries and Conspiracies of Pokemon

What is going on with the Magnemite line in Legends Arceus?

Ok, so at first it looks like a space-time distortion exclusive. The implication the line isn't supposed to exist in this time period appears to be a contradiction of AZ's story in XY where Magnemite was in the flashback of the ancient war, but I suppose Game Freak can be forgiven for forgetting a relatively minor detail from a whole different region's story.

Except, once you reach Coronet Highlands, there's wild Magnezone just floating in the air in a few areas. If you're not paying attention, it's really hard to notice.

So which is it? Right now it comes off like they got all the encounter tables done before someone pointed out the aforementioned contradiction and so they haphazardly dumped Magnezone in the only place they could.
Somehow no I don't think they just haphazardly placed the mysterious UFO pokemon to wander in the distance at a point where it's easy to miss it's even there, at the highest mountain in the region, and the general source of the space time distortion.

They either want that to be the explanation (it wandered out of the rift) or want it to be a mysterious aliens type deal (sending signals to space, ohhh!) , with only magnemite/ton being pulled in from elsewhere (of note: while Laventon calls magnemite "bizarre" he doesn't seem put out of sorts by seeing it or the rest of the line like he does Porygon so it could be just a situation of not native to Hisui while being found elsewhere)

What is going on with the Magnemite line in Legends Arceus?

Ok, so at first it looks like a space-time distortion exclusive. The implication the line isn't supposed to exist in this time period appears to be a contradiction of AZ's story in XY where Magnemite was in the flashback of the ancient war, but I suppose Game Freak can be forgiven for forgetting a relatively minor detail from a whole different region's story.

Except, once you reach Coronet Highlands, there's wild Magnezone just floating in the air in a few areas. If you're not paying attention, it's really hard to notice.

So which is it? Right now it comes off like they got all the encounter tables done before someone pointed out the aforementioned contradiction and so they haphazardly dumped Magnezone in the only place they could.
what you are assuming is that the magnet electric pokemon in a world full of magical creatures and pseudoscience is mechanical. Steelix exists, and so does Alolan Geodude, so a pokemon sharing both of those traits doesn't seem that farfetched.

what you are assuming is that the magnet electric pokemon in a world full of magical creatures and pseudoscience is mechanical. Steelix exists, and so does Alolan Geodude, so a pokemon sharing both of those traits doesn't seem that farfetched.
My reading was that if Magnemite was a normal encounter, there wouldn't be anything notable about it. If the entire line was distortion exclusive, this argument shows up and needs some effort to reconcile with other information that shows Magnemite was around before L:A's time period (such as there potentially being contemporary Magnemites in other regions). Heck, if Magnemite and Magneton were regular encounters and Magnezone was only found in distortions it could be easily explained as the magnetic fields that induce evolution being less established for whatever reason. The only reason this situation is strange is that a final evolution can be routinely found in a region where its own pre-evolutions cannot be.

Sprigatito did it.
Same energy:
1726802255702.png

Putting it in google translate gives "p0,. I'm sorry."

...what?

also which twitter account is this?
Poke Times is pretty much the other main Japanese twitter account that posts more miscellaneous news and game clips.

Back