Sports MLB 2024

Tigers quietly have one of the best rotations in the league though, I think there's a lot to be excited about for them. AL Central is surprisingly strong so far this season but I think they're going to contend with Cleveland for that division within the next couple years.

Tigers quietly have one of the best rotations in the league though, I think there's a lot to be excited about for them. AL Central is surprisingly strong so far this season but I think they're going to contend with Cleveland for that division within the next couple years.
That's what really kills me. We've got great pitching, and our fielding isn't bad either. We just cannot seem to provide that great defense with run support. When we went 5-0 at the start of the season, every single one of those games was decided either by a single run or in extra innings. I predicted that we wouldn't be able to sustain winning in that fashion, and I was right. If our pitching was slightly worse, we'd be in the basement with the White Sox right now. It's definitely possible that we'll get some great bats in the next few years and start wrecking shop, but I can't shake the feeling that we're just going to waste all of this elite pitching. So it goes.

This is I agree with. Go Tigers! (we're gonna score 2 runs against the dbacks later after smashing them 13-0)
I thought about making a post about last night's thumping, but decided against it because we still have two more games to play in Arizona. Blowing the Diamondbacks out by 13 runs and going on to drop the series would be a very Tigers thing to do.

CaptainDaimyo

Love is a rebellious bird that none can tame...
is a Contributor to Smogon
I thought about making a post about last night's thumping, but decided against it because we still have two more games to play in Arizona. Blowing the Diamondbacks out by 13 runs and going on to drop the series would be a very Tigers thing to do.
Well I got some news for you...

We won the series (8-3 win today)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)