Sports MLB 2024

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hello all.

Figure it's about that time to start up a new thread for the 2024 season. I'll be posting shortly regarding the fantasy league for this season.

biggie

champ
Here are the teams from last season and who is rejoining

Los Banditos - biggie CLAIMED
Air Yordan - pookar CLAIMED
Detective Kikuchi - BigBallerBrand CLAIMED
Baby Bombers - cb aaron judge CLAIMED
Imanalt - Imanalt CLAIMED
All Betts Are Off - Mizuhime CLAIMED
Plakata Power - Texas Cloverleaf CLAIMED
Mi Casas Su Casas - ButteredToast CLAIMED
Cease and Desist - Stallion CLAIMED
Trevorending Story - Del Rio CLAIMED
Scuffed Blue Jays - Snowflakes CLAIMED
Ball So Hard University - Goro Yagami CLAIMED

We're all full.

Last edited:

biggie

champ
Oh I put them in the app but I'll type them out on my commute this morning so give me a few hours.
Funny enough it won't let me view them until after the keeper deadline. I also have to manually change the keeper costs so picking them in the app is the worst thing you can do, aside from not actually making keeper picks.

Actually, I am going to talk about baseball. The Tigers just got shut out twice in a row by the Marlins. The Marlins. It was a home series, too. How is this real life? I cannot believe that such offensive ineptitude is possible.

Actually, I am going to talk about baseball. The Tigers just got shut out twice in a row by the Marlins. The Marlins. It was a home series, too. How is this real life? I cannot believe that such offensive ineptitude is possible.
I mean it's kinda believable when you consider that the Marlins made the Wild Card last season, while the Tigers haven't had a winning season since 2016. Although I see what you're saying esp. b/c the Marlins literally have a 29% win percentage.

What I'm surprised to see is that the Phillies are leading in the NL East. Ig the Braves have been rained out of 4 games, so the sample size differs a bit. But still

I mean it's kinda believable when you consider that the Marlins made the Wild Card last season, while the Tigers haven't had a winning season since 2016. Although I see what you're saying esp. b/c the Marlins literally have a 29% win percentage.
It's not even dropping the series that bothers me. It happens. It's getting shut out two games in a row that gets to me. In the final game, the Tigers recorded seven hits, and didn't convert a single one into a run. That's profoundly embarrassing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)