NOC Lovers Dance: Second Date Game Thread - Game Over

I have the 2 IQ to not know that

Calem Xavier, I, OM give your spew the verdict of...

NOT TOWN

Has accomplished nothing but prodding, doesn't want to move forward and pick a pairing for themselves, I know you've played mafia before so it's not noobtown. That being said,

I think that a mafia player on a forum they've never played on would feel less likely to want to produce content

You say that but u got a ton a' posts since you started...

NOT TOWN

Has accomplished nothing but prodding, doesn't want to move forward and pick a pairing for themselves, I know you've played mafia before so it's not noobtown. That being said,

All in all,

:blobglare:

DS.'s slot is also iffy bc they're listening to nuxl and complaining instead of ignoring nuxl and doing what they want to move game forward

NOT TOWN

is this a personal read or more of a generic one

i feel like i will always have objections but im pretty sure that at this point nothing can stop people from playing the game and idt anybody got anywhere today besides me with a list so whatevs

Sorry I had a shift today, Would've tried to help out more otherwise :/

Thank u for carrying the game atm :blobnom:

DS.'s slot is also iffy bc they're listening to nuxl and complaining instead of ignoring nuxl and doing what they want to move game forward
By bad reads I mean more of his logic than his conclusions, but w/e. Though I do think his definitely 100% scum read on Calem is weirdish. I could see some people sus of Calem especially due to the 4 am pop in with no new content for the next half of a day, but OM's presentation looks weird and maybe even bus-like.

Duskfall98 were there any restrictions on how many scum could be gentlemen and how many could be ladies?

like, there's one more lady than gentlemen, does this mean 2 scum are ladies and 1 is gentleman, or did you roll scum completely separately from rolling gender?

HealNDealNuxl
Eagle4M2H/CaffeineBoost/Dawning Winds
Asek/bluegummybear

is where i'm at atm

gotta disagree healndeal on the m2h scumread, i think their exchange with nuxl felt genuine and i'm not sure maf would be so inclined as to only throw out townreads (which is what m2h has done save for nuxl)

having said that i'd stil like more ladies to pipe up atm, i wanna know who i should be pairing up with soo Mega-Pokebattlerz Thunder~BALLZ Texas Cloverleaf what are your thoughts so far re: reads n strategy, i wanna hear

Back