NOC Lover's Dance: Engagement Party Game Thread (Mafia win)

Celever

the bear becomes the ringleader
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
We’re not gonna get timed out we’re all too smart for that, idk why we’re acting like deadline is in 5 minutes. I also want someone voted out but I’m not compromising optimality with 48 or whatever hours left

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
We’re not gonna get timed out we’re all too smart for that, idk why we’re acting like deadline is in 5 minutes. I also want someone voted out but I’m not compromising optimality with 48 or whatever hours left
The reason is we've seen no sign of life from zippy in way too long and we can't just hope he'll remember and come back

Celever

what exactly makes me not partners with anyone here because i dont even follow this
Here’s my issue with you. You have actively distanced yourself from every woman, and it does feel kind of intentional. In the sense that Psy/Neon and Psy/me are more believable scum teams than you and Ehmcee, LS, or Zippy. You and Zippy pairing would be slightly insane because there’s no shot of dying in pre-game. You and LS would be a little crazy because you would be putting a lot of faith in Zippy not to jump on that vote ALTHOUGH to be fair there never was a moment where you and Ehmcee were both voting LS/Neon right? So maybe that's plausible and I think LS is the woman you’ve had least genuine interaction with. And you and Ehmcee has often been touted as the most reasonable scumteam because it fits into the mould of a scumteam stomp where you and Ehmcee are pretty much the most widely townread players in the game, but as soon as LS said you and Ehmcee is the most likely scumteam for you it’s given me hard cold feet on that. I guess probably you and LS is my scumteam of choice and it’s the most plausible but I’m not confident in it

Celever

The reason is we've seen no sign of life from zippy in way too long and we can't just hope he'll remember and come back
And as much as I get this I also think this is slightly an overreaction. Zippy’s never abandoned a game without requesting a sub before and JALMONT is a sub who has lurked the thread

Here’s my issue with you. You have actively distanced yourself from every woman, and it does feel kind of intentional. In the sense that Psy/Neon and Psy/me are more believable scum teams than you and Ehmcee, LS, or Zippy. You and Zippy pairing would be slightly insane because there’s no shot of dying in pre-game. You and LS would be a little crazy because you would be putting a lot of faith in Zippy not to jump on that vote ALTHOUGH to be fair there never was a moment where you and Ehmcee were both voting LS/Neon right? So maybe that's plausible and I think LS is the woman you’ve had least genuine interaction with. And you and Ehmcee has often been touted as the most reasonable scumteam because it fits into the mould of a scumteam stomp where you and Ehmcee are pretty much the most widely townread players in the game, but as soon as LS said you and Ehmcee is the most likely scumteam for you it’s given me hard cold feet on that. I guess probably you and LS is my scumteam of choice and it’s the most plausible but I’m not confident in it
do you think me dogging on ls for picking neon over hydro is disingenuous

Celever

do you think me dogging on ls for picking neon over hydro is disingenuous
I do think it was probably genuine but it’s also a super easy content move y’know? Like this is straight WIFOM it’s either way but gut is genuine. That’s probably because I kinda felt the same way though and I think I posted as such lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)