LEADERS ONLY THREAD

following my dormancy my first movement as leader will be to give everyone a starting wand, the fireball spell, and five dollars. im working on a paper and smogon users are cheaper than rats

this makes you hagrid. i want you to kool aid main through the walls of the local boardgame store while I steal all the DND box sets with my wand and burn all the magic the gathering cards with fireball. i'll leave the fiver (you're too wealthy from crypto to just give me ones right?) in the tip jar.

I see the thread has already been run into the ground. I will now calmly wait Total Clefairy return.

entering-the-room-stuart.gif

it was good! had lots of big breakfasts (documented elsewhere)
new dietician? didn’t know you were getting paid enough for that..
also i had limited wifi access so i read lots of books (love reading hate technology simple as)
Well now isn’t the internet the perfect way to both appreciate reading and deplore technology at the same time ?

I recommend more internet in your daoly schedule
AND i bought frankly too many t-shirts!
Was there something wrong with your existing t shirts?

new dietician? didn’t know you were getting paid enough for that..

[...]

I recommend more internet in your daoly schedule

Was there something wrong with your existing t shirts?
no dietician, i'm afraid. after spending all of my inflated smogoff salary on t-shirts and mountains of hash browns, the funds just weren't there

while i respect ur professional opinion, i am actively taking steps to reduce my daily internet intake!

i felt i was sorely lacking in tees bearing the legend "[town name], canada"

im taking care of 3 dogs, a cat, a fish, and a crawfish for 2 months so tbqh I’m suffering under the heavy weight of responsibility and the realization I don’t want my own pets ever

speaking of pets, have you decided what we’ll do with our newest prisoners of war?
i suggest you feed the fish to the cat and then the cat to the smallest dog which you then feed to the medium-sized dog which is then of course fed to the largest dog. not only will this leave with only a large dog and a crawfish to deal with, it will also help you save on food bills. thank me later

must've missed the p.o.w. memo - fill me in?

Back