Tournament LC Old Gens League: Group Stage

Double post because it's my thread and I need more tag slots. Raygordon if you're still interested, there is an ORAS slot for you in the Y group so let me know asap please

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Scheduled (most? all?) of my games- sorry, it’s been a crazy two weeks. I’ll get them done.

DC

Kpop Main, No Brain
is a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't like doing this but I am going to have to call act on fatty. We initially agreed via smogon to play on the weekend either sat or sun. After contacting him on discord yesterday to discuss a playing time, he asked to play today. I gave him a stretch of time that I would be available today but he never replied nor showed up. I won't be available the rest of the week due to school obligations so i gotta call for act.

Thank you to the Moon Group for being the first to complete all their games. Okay, the scenario I did not foresee happening when I was coming up with the rules of this tour, the dreaded 5-Man Tie (It's actually also possible for there to be a 7-Man Tie and I might cry if that happens in another group) So because I did not think to add more than 1 tiebreak layer in my ruleset:

Toadow Kipkluif Mikaav RaJ.Shoot EnzoLapras, Welcome to the Thunderdome!​
Toadow​
Kipkluif​
RaJ.Shoot​
Mikaav​
EnzoLapras​
Toadow (2-2 | -2)​
3-0​
0-2​
0-6​
3-0​
Kipkluif (1-3 | -8)​
0-3​
0-3​
2-0​
0-4​
RaJ.Shoot (3-1 | +7)​
2-0​
3-0​
4-0​
0-2​
Mikaav (1-3 | -2)​
6-0​
0-2​
0-4​
0-2​
EnzoLapras (3-1 | +5)​
0-3​
4-0​
2-0​
2-0​

Round Robin all over again. Please try not to all go 2-2, but if y'all do, the final tiebreak will be mons differential. I hate to make it come down to that, but it really is the cleanest option. Obviously, replays are still required. Try to get your games done by Sunday at 11:59 EDT (GMT-4). Good luck!

Other groups with a tie between more than 2 players with the same record and head to head scores will play out in this manner as well.

also congrats to Laroxyl for being the first person to officially qualify for the Quarterfinals. (Tushar Cool was the first to unofficially qualify, but his group isn't done yet) Raj.Shoot and EnzoLapras will be joining him in the Knockouts

Last edited:
Thank you to the Moon Group for being the first to complete all their games. Okay, the scenario I did not foresee happening when I was coming up with the rules of this tour, the dreaded 5-Man Tie (It's actually also possible for there to be a 7-Man Tie and I might cry if that happens in another group) So because I did not think to add more than 1 tiebreak layer in my ruleset:

Toadow Kipkluif Mikaav RaJ.Shoot EnzoLapras, Welcome to the Thunderdome!​
ToadowKipkluifRaJ.ShootMikaavEnzoLapras
Toadow
Kipkluif
RaJ.Shoot
Mikaav
EnzoLapras

Round Robin all over again. Please try not to all go 2-2, but if y'all do, the final tiebreak will be mons differential. I hate to make it come down to that, but it really is the cleanest option. Obviously, replays are still required. Try to get your games done by Sunday at 11:59 EDT (GMT-4). Good luck!

Other groups with a tie between more than 2 players with the same record and head to head scores will play out in this manner as well.

also congrats to Laroxyl for being the first person to officially qualify for the Quarterfinals. (Tushar Cool was the first to unofficially qualify, but his group isn't done yet)
Omg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)